Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Monitor

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 723 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
The new office staff is poor and horribe managment.. Pay is less than what I'm making at current job.. The membership and experience was pros of working there.
Membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
actually a job i enjoyed
most days at the YMCA for me were spent atop a lifeguard chair. i would watch guests enter the pool areas (lap and family). i would watch over children and enforce the rules of the pool area. if needed i could administer CPR and First Aid. all the employees were mostly happy with smiles on their faces and warm welcomes to any and all who entered the areas.
Fast Paced Work Environment
The YMCA is a true community organization that cares for the well being of the entire family. Children are provided with afterschool care and summer programming. YMCA also provides a top notch paid gym.
Great Job For The Summer
It was a very relaxed, and a great job to have for the summer, but unfortunately the amount I was paid there wasn't enough to support myself. The culture was pretty relaxed, and just what I was looking for at the time.
1,0
It was ok
It was only for a month each year in high school it wasn’t for long st all. The program was just for jobs for nh jag. We worked a couple days a week and wrote down what we did and what we worked
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes i enjoyed my time with the staff in everyone i work with
I enjoyed the staff in enjoyed my working environment in everyone was a pleasure to work with. I loved to work out in enjoy working with the kids in doing different tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is an excellent place to work at.
I suggest anyone who is able to work with kids put an application in at the YMCA. The environment is very friendly. This is a job that requires you to be very mature.
Really good work place!
I worked with camps and everyone is really kind. Kids are not unruly and kept. The management is really helpful and positive. Hardest parting the job is remembering to clock in and out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job/work balance five star rating ill give ymca my supervisor is the best and my co/workers as a whole
Relaxed very passionate about this job the residents and co-workers just isn't enough hours or benefit looking to do same work and enhance skills that I currently have
I BRING MY OWN LUNCH
TWO 15 MINUTE BREAKS
amazing
the ymca is by far the best place to work at or even when you're just a fellow member visiting the gym. the people there are so friendly and polite, an amazing place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work where the employees truly care about members.
Learned personal training, group fitness teaching, and customer service skills. I spent many days working with my supervisors on trying to improve the member's experiences.
Fun workplace
Everyone is very friendly and when there is a program we fix it asap. Never encounter many issues, always someone willing to lend a hand. Really happy working here
environment
expensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to meet a diversity of people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with guys on the courts that takes basketball to serious. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting a new face every time I work.
New Technology
Exposition to working with different project in implementing varioue thematic areas and working closely with different nationalities at any given time
Well organise
short break
Fun workplace
Great experience working with different age groups and populations. Well manage gym with cooperative staff. Very comfortable environment to work in.
flexible hours
N/A
An OK place to work.
Fast paced, high level of physical activity. Management has much to learn regarding the programs and policies of the family shelter that are different from managing emergency shelter for single adults. Because of the requirements and needs of the children involved families need more structure. The workers attitudes vary between those who want to work with people and those that just want to work. The hardest part of the job for me was the physicality of the work and the management lack of understanding the different requirements for singles and families. The most enjoyable part of the job is having children and their parents find permanent housing and knowing that you had a part in helping them achieve their goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's was a productive and fun place to work
The ymca is a great place to work everybody there is friendly and very hard working. I enjoyed my time working there because I gained a lot of experience in customer service and my communication skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent opportunity to make a difference in someone's life
Following a good brief, I am prepared to answer client question and address their physical needs. The team assures that all clients are comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep. In the morning this is a great chance to interact with guest and the opportunity to set the mood for their day. Listening to the progress they have made and offering input on other resources. The team assists them with meals for the afternoon and sets them on to having a productive day.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and bus passes
Kontra érvek
taking breaks when there is time
Inside the Gymnasium
Working at the YMCA was actually fun. You get to play with the kids in there small activities and also play fun sports. I learned that having fun is good for the mind, the body and the soul. The hardest part about the job was, when the kids didn't listen to your orders after telling them so many times. The most enjoyable part about the job was, on Friday nights the gym is opened to anyone who wants to come in and play games; sometimes the older kids would come in and play a game of 2 on 2 basketball; I use to join in and play, it was fun.
Pro érvek
Always playing sports inside the gym
The cleaning up afterwards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace working with kids
Enjoyable workplace whose "company" has a great mission. I have held multiple part-time positions, but have probably donated more of my time. It is an easy place to have a part-time job that can fit in the busy schedule of a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic workplace with practical everyday routines
Enjoyable work place with great team members. This is a smaller branch, but it is a comfortable place for members to workout. The relationship between staff and members is great.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés