YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Membership Sales

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun what you might expect. Taking care of members and staff. Helping all people live better lives
Director of Membership Sales and Engagement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2020, január 30.
Everyday was different. Never a dull moment. I would recommend it to anyone. The YMCA mission is key to their success. Love being there. Consider applying if you have a opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A toxic culture, with a trickledown effect on everyone else
Membership Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, december 7.
While working there my my supervisor was replaced like 3 times. The executive director at the location hovers around everyone whispering to himself and is never pleased with anything you do. It’s a toxic culture where there the employees hours are cut while upper management plans a huge gala for themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enjoyed Management
Personal Trainer / Membership, Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tavares, FL2019, december 3.
Overall good exderience. Compensation lacking. Great management in training department! Work culture was good. I would recommend to beginners in the fitness industry.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Easy job
Membership Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, OH2019, október 18.
Easy job. 98% of the job, I was the only one in the building that was working. I worked the front desk. The manager was never around. When she was, she would hide or work out while on the clock. She's not not. When she is, it's fake. The bosses don't care at all.
It's easy
Pay
Fun working environment
Membership Service Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 26.
I really enjoyed getting to know the people that would come in everyday to work out. My co workers were very welcoming when I first started working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning environment or entry level job!
Membership Sales & Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2019, szeptember 10.
-Very easy and quick interview process
-Common for people to interact with leadership
-Non-profit, busy, rewarding, a sense of community
-Workplace culture more serious than silly/high-energy
-Easy to make friends with peers and clientele
-Learned to multi-task and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Pro érvek
Break-room, friends, community, discount membership for yourself and household, no overnight hours, and healthy vibes.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, the occasional crazy/mean customer, and non-stop laundry, not much room for growth, low-hiring budget
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked and under paid
Pikes Peak Region Membership Services Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 15.
Never knew what was going on. The job duties constantly changed And there was too much office gossip and confusion. Turn over was high and rules were always Changing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Poor management
Membership Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westlake Village, CA2019, augusztus 8.
Poor management. Poor leadership
Inconsistent schedules. No accolades
Needs to review on boarding and employee development to maintain retention. Very disappointing
Working at the Y
Sales of membership (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair, NJ2019, május 2.
Working at the Y is good for someone just turn off in the job field it isn’t something that can truly pay the bills . The staff is very Well mannered and willing to help the patriots . I have nothing truly negative to say about Ymca
Free gym
Kontra érvek
Only management has full-time hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly Enviornment and pleasent place to work.
Membership Service & Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, március 30.
A typical day involves opening and closing the club, signing up new members, enlisting current members into different programs, as well as general sales, customer service, etc.
Welcoming Environment
Membership Sales and Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, március 24.
The people are nice as well as the members no real complaints working here, The system can be complicated to learn, however staff make it a welcoming learning environment
Free Plus membership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A lot of multitasking
Welcome Desk and Membership Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Bend, WI2019, február 3.
There is always so much to do. You never end up going the same thing all day. Basically you just have to do what your boss wants you to do. There is usually a lot of cleaning to be done as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and very inviting
Membership Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA 303152019, január 25.
The YMCA is a very fun and active place to work. The people are friendly and provide a great space to learn more about your community and get engaged. My experience at the YMCA has been nothing but great.
Ymca
Membership Sales Associate Totter Family (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 17.
I loved the culture and the motivation to push other to live a healthy lifestyles, unfortunately there are always budgets cuts and the job security just isn't there anymore
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Be aware
Membership Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, ON2018, szeptember 5.
Thought it was an amazing place to work with no politics like other Y associations but no. The HBB Y is nothing like others. (Most of the upper management wont know your name.) They will always take your supervisors word over yours and that is NOT a respectful work environment. Please be cautious wolves in sheep clothing.
Members
Upper managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y has a huge blueprint in the community.
Membership Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2018, augusztus 31.
The Y is an awesome company to work for and they have a huge blueprint in the community. . I love helping people. The pay is not the most desirable, but the membership is an awesome perk.
Free membership
Pay rate
Darnell Williams
Membership Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, május 21.
Its a fun job, you interact with employee's and familiar members daily. Feels like a family more than it feels like a job. My position I attend to members and prospect members about membership inquiries, and any problems and assistance I can provide. Its a calm environment, rarely have customers who disrespect staff and its a job I would recommend to others.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need more care for employees
Membership Consultant/Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikes Peak, PA2018, május 14.
I loved my time with the Y and the ability to be able to serve the community, However, the lack of hours was extremely hard to be able to support my family and resulted in my leaving to take on full time employment
fun place
Membership Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2018, május 7.
I enjoyed my fellow co-workers and helping customers apply for memberships. I was allowed to bring my child into the care center, which helped a lot in expenses. Part time position was perfect for that time in my life. Very flexible with hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A safe kind place to work
Membership sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, május 1.
99% of the time working for YMCA is a “Good” place to work. Its clean, quiet, and generally church folk attend. Unfortunately at the location/ non corporate level you wont be breaking the bank with compensation either. Id say its good place for teens and older people to work but if you are the bread winner you might look elsewhere.
Clean quiet
Low wages
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van