YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Membership Manager

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 282 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
After nearly 20yrs of outstanding work services, new leadership used underhanded practices to create new staff at lower wages.
Membership Services Supervisor I (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, június 19.
The new executive leader used unfair work practices. She manufactured incidents with the help of disgruntle staff who supported her. The mission of the YMCA I know and love does help changes lives, but not by destroying , hard working support staff of tenure and seniority. I'm appalled by the deceptive staff who poses to ensure the entities true mission.
good benefits
poor management staff
Flexible and Caring Work environment
Membership Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coppell, TX2018, december 13.
The YMCA was a great transitional job for a previous stay at home mom. The hours were flexible for when my children were both in school. The atmosphere was not stressful for the most part. Great encouraging environment for a working mom.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
No breaks or short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Membership Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2018, június 5.
I love the Y and what it stands for. The mission is fantastic and all the employees were fun to work with. I really enjoyed the members and wanted to see them succeed in their goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Service and Membership Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, január 15.
I was a lifeguard and it was a great fun job with great people and a very close team atmosphere. Became a supervisor later and again it was fun and a great place to work.
Pro érvek
team atmosphere and fun to work at
money
Good Job
Membership Operations Leader/ Scholarship Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, október 6.
Great place to work and, it's non-profit so you feel like your making a difference. Pay was a problem however that is the industry not the company. If you have the ability to work there it will change your life!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun environment
Membership Supervisor/ Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, július 11.
This is a very distinguished organization with many opportunities for growth and development. This organization prepared me to be able to handle any position that may come my way. I am prepared for greatness
Family oriented
Rates
Fun place to work
Membership Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2017, június 12.
Great place to work, was a supervisor and always loved the job and the staff, positive, encouraging great team, always had room for advancement and believed in training
Great empoyee perks
Membership Experience Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmhurst, IL2017, március 15.
My experience working at the Y was very good. There was always something to do. Therefore, most of the time I was busy multitasking which I loved, because in this way the day passed very fast and when I least expected it, my work day was over!
Free employee membership!
night shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very positive engagement with members and other employees
Membership Experience Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, január 23.
Flexible hours and friendly towards schedule adjustments to accommodate employees with families; Great opportunities to engage with members; Opportunities to make long-lasting relationships while working towards the organizations mission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Distinguished organization
Membership manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, december 8.
I really enjoyed working for this non for profit organization. Working here helped groom me into the excellent worker that I am today which allows me to competitive in any work environment.
Growth
pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
is not for the best of the employee or members
Membership Associate and Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2016, október 13.
not favorable. I am being forced to write a comment here.
I have nothing more to say about that. Thank you for your time Indeed.
3,0
Non profit organization
Membership Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort McMurray, AB2016, június 19.
My favourite part of the day was when I was able to review applications for financial assistance and be able to help families to be able to send their children to camp at a very low cost.
Fitness and Community Support
Membership Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2015, október 29.
The Anchorage YMCA serves the fitness needs of the Anchorage, Alaska community, as well as offers programming and lessons for people of all ages.
Management the Agawam YMCA
Membership Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Agawam2015, október 5.
I love working at the Agawam YMCA because of the close relationships I build with my staff and members. I am responsible for about nine staff members and enjoy working with them. I am in charge of all issues with memberships and members. Customer service skills play a huge part in my day to day duties. Review resume for more duties.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Poor benefits, not enough pay for what I am responsible for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Free access to the gym and programs
Membership Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2015, július 22.
The YMCA was a family oriented place and offered many programs for the family. Interaction with the members created friends for a lifetime.
Free gym
short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work - hours too long
Membership Experience Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2015, június 5.
I love what I do at the South Side YMCA. It would be the perfect job if the hours were not 12+ a day. Great Staff! Great People! Long Hours!!!
Great organization
Membership Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne WY2015, április 15.
The YMCA provides an excellent service to the community, great place to wotk, many different roles for individuals fullfill
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is just n okay company but the pay is low
Fulltime Evening Membership Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2014, július 5.
The people are okay and but there is no growth here for me in my position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great Family place
Membership Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owosso, MI2014, március 6.
Nice place to work, management and co worker are like family
Family Based
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very organized, professional, and customer service friendly.
Membership Supervisor and Opener (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, Ga2013, szeptember 3.
Working at the Carl E. Sanders YMCA is great. It is high energy, focused, team oriented and friendly. On a typical day you may help members register for a class, give a facility tour, or just ask them about his or her day. The management style and team is sub divided, such as wellness, memberships, aquatics, and so on, but it is still communication driven. The team that I supervise is skilled and intuitive driven. The hardest part about the job is the technology for the job i.e computers. The most enjoyable part by far are the members you get to know and love.
Pro érvek
Free membership, great benefits, and paid time off.
Upward mobility.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van