Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Member Services Representative állásra itt: Newark, DE

Munkakör megnevezése
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most departments are okay at the Western YMCA, but be careful of the management in membership. They will target you and harass you to the point they will try to get you fired. Management is extremely poor and childish in member services.
Pro érvek
flexible
Kontra érvek
low pay, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical worday at the YMCA was always moving, very limited downtime, but I had very pleasant and patient people to train me and guide me. The management was always available for any questions or concerns I had, and always understanding. I loved all of my coworkers, despite how unplesant some of the members may have been, we were always there for eachother. I felt like I was part of a family. The hardest part of the job was Learning the computer systems being they were very intricate and hard to opperate. Also learning all the programs we offer, and staying up to date with everything that was going on in the facility to ensure I had answers at all times to members. I'd say the most enjoyable part of the job was the staff. Most of them were laid back but maintained professional. They were all warm hearted, kind people. We all functioned as a well oiled machine. I found it easy to settle into my position at Member services.
Pro érvek
good staff, good management, well operated organization
Kontra érvek
limited full time positions. no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.