Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Member Services Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Member Services Representative522 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
522 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 092 értékelés megtekintése
Kind and courteous staff
Workers looked out for each other and management was kind and caring regarding employees and helping them maintain work/life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive environment and management creating community
I would strongly recommend working at the Y if you love working with people of diverse backgrounds and being part of the community. Requires a positive attitude and self motivation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice People and environment but very low pay
I like working for the Y, just wish they paid me more or what the job is worth. It is a real job with real demands, but the pay does not reflect this.
Great first job
The YMCA was the first company that I worked for. I had great experiences with coworkers and I loved the values of the YMCA. It is not a long-term possibility, though, if you want to have a comfortable lifestyle or if you are the primary bread-winner of the family.
Easygoing Workplace
Helpful management staff and easy going environment. Mostly college employees, so the team changed often with new faces entering almost monthly. Upper management was mostly helpful but could be unapproachable and tense. Still a fun place to work at part-time with flexible schedule and membership benefits.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Flexible Hours
If you would like to work somewhere with flexible hours and the ability to take days-off, this is great. If you need a job with enough compensation for bills, this should not be your primary income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of leadership and poor training for the job. A lot of nepotism there
Lack of leadership and training everyone is out for themselves and looks to find a fall guy! Not a good place to work at all. Preach christian values yet nobody practices them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. No communication with employees
Most easiest job I have worked in my whole entire life. Just no communication on most part. If you had a question you need answered, you was told to “Look what the communication log” said? I worked in places before where I had to scrub myself to,get clean before I left. Every day I clocked out, I did so then left right afterward. I never once had to wash my hands when I was fininished working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace that cares about its community
A typical day at work was always a good one. Greeted by nice members of the community. I learned a lot while I was there and I loved my co-workers, they always made the environment so fun and light-hearted. I learned how to be a team player and I learned a lot about cooperation and the importance of community. Management was always so caring and accommodating to whatever was going on in our personal/work lives. I would say the hardest part of the job would be dealing with mean customers sometimes, but hey, life is that way. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people I genuinely liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Suppose to help people and they don't!
High turnover. Management awful. Higher up they are very cocky. A lot of favoritism. Lazy folks. Glad I don't work there anymore. Surprised I lasted 3 years. I didn't have another job when I left.
Only what YMCA STAND FOR
EVERYTHING. MANAGEMENT MAINLY
Very bad culture
The Y has no sense of work life balance. The culture is completely unmanageable and those in the C level suite make too much money. They say it is a non profit but the bonuses cut at the end of the year for C Level employees proves otherwise.
Unappreciated
No training provided. The director(s) continuously overload you without notice. Repeated, clear disinterest in our needs and higher job expectations/responsibilities than they will acknowledge with a title and thus pay you for. Consider other non-profits/organizations in the area.
Happy place
This is a great place to work as a first job, second income or after you retire. Pay is low but you get a free membership. It's a friendly atmosphere and co-workers become like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA has a mission great mission statement
I enjoy working for the YMCA as it is family oriented I have flexibility to grow and be a part of organization that encourages health & well being I meet all kinds of people everytime I'm at work & I get a free membership to keep myself healthy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked and underpaid like most jobs
Not a bad place to work if you can afford to work there...meaning pay is very low. Not guaranteed full time hours. Needs better communication between supervisors and staff.
Great place!
YMCA can be a great place to work. They are geared towards children and families, so if enjoy being around either then you will enjoy your job! 95% of jobs are part-time.
Not my favorite
Administrators are nice people, it's just that the YMCA as a whole is VERY disorganized. Compensation is very low, I was employed there for 4 years and my pay only went up 74 cents. Directors arrive whenever they feel like it, if they even bother on coming in. Directors put off a lot of their responsibilities and would rather sweep things under the rug. The employee turnover rate is high due to the Y's inability to become an organized and functional organization.
Free gym membership
Pretty much everything else
Fun job!
I love my job at the YMCA. I enjoy interacting with the wonderful members, my direct supervisor is very nice and amenable to working with schedule needs to the best of her abilities. However YMCA has a huge problem with retaining great employees. I attribute this to low hourly wage, and 95% of the jobs are part-time as in one cannot work more than 27 hours. However, you will be lucky if you get that many hours at all. Most times you'll get about 10-12 hours. Not enough to go through all that trouble to get a decent paycheck. However, you do get free membership!
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
Upper management out of touch with reality
Excellent place to work
I learned about working with a team, how a non-profit works, what it is like to work your way up to management, creating a welcoming environment, how to work with many different people
Uhh
They put you down. They make new people feel like they do not belong. I do not feel like I belong there. On top of that you only make 9.50 an hour.
Good Place
Great place to work at and to save money for any reason, the people there are also great and just the culture of the ymca just makes you feel like you are at home.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés