YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Member Services Representative

504 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Uhh
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2020, február 21.
They put you down. They make new people feel like they do not belong. I do not feel like I belong there. On top of that you only make 9.50 an hour.
Good Place
Member Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Andover, MA2020, február 21.
Great place to work at and to save money for any reason, the people there are also great and just the culture of the ymca just makes you feel like you are at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positively focused on families and people.
YMCA Member Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2020, február 17.
Lots of positive energy and encouragement for all. An encouraging environment, wanting everyone to work on their own individual goals, have fun, and enjoy the Y community.
Strong community focus
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2020, február 16.
The more time and energy you give the more you are rewarded by member happiness, sense of community, and closeness with staff and members. This is not a job to work if you expect monetary rewards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great family orientated place with lots of choices to have fun
Member Service Representative Front Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2020, február 11.
The people that you work with and the members that came through our doors everyday was the highlight at the YMCA.
The bad is the pay and no chance for overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great location with kind senior members
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2020, február 9.
YMCA has a very good pace in its work environment with stable traffic of its senior clientele. A clean facility with great members. Learned a lot about nutrition and training from the personal trainers and upper management!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay for getting back into the workforce...
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Connecticut2020, február 7.
This job is nice when getting back into the workforce, but its not something you want long term. You are going to be underpaid and underappreciated. This job definitely does not pay anywhere near what it should based on the tasks and expectations they have on you. Full time isn't offered either, so there doesn't leave you with the hope of advancement, either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for college students
Member Services Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stevens Point, WI2020, január 31.
Flexible hours. Membership included and discount on family membership. Friendly co-workers and members. Drop-in childcare included. A variety of classes and groups to be involved in. Learned something new everyday. Higher pay would have been appreciated. A lot to learn and be responsible for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to be employed, compensation is fair, management is supportive
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 29.
I enjoyed being employed there, great experience. Nice to be community based and very involved in community service. Management is fair and staff is supportive and team players
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and engaging, friendly work atmosphere
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, ON2020, január 10.
I loved working for the YMCA in HFA. It was fast paced and interesting work. The staff and members are wonderful and make it a joy to come to work. There are not many full time jobs and if you work full time it entails early mornings, late nights, or split shifts. The pay is minimal but they do provide a free membership and benefits if you are full time permanent. There are very few middle management jobs which makes it very difficult to be promoted. It is a very good place to learn and use to get a better paying job elsewhere.
Pro érvek
Management, community, free membership
Kontra érvek
Low pay, difficult work life balance, hard to promoted
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work environment
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2020, január 7.
Great management training for up and coming employees. Working there was a great way to meet new people, and experience different cultures. The hardest part of working there was dealing with highly irate members. However once their issue was addressed, they became much more pleasant to be around.
Friendly workplace
Member Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  York, SC2020, január 6.
Great place to work. Management supportive. Work with great people. Get to meet and greet membership. Friendly workplace culture. Enjoy interacting with coworkers and Y members.
Good starter job
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2019, december 30.
Good job to have if you want to get experience doing office work. The employees here are nice, and I love that it's close to my home, unfortunately they only offer part time and no benefits..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, friendly and overall fun place to work at
Member Service Rep/Child Watch (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lyndhurst, OH2019, december 14.
One of the things I love most about working at the YMCA is the people that I meet. We are an organization that believe that helping the community and giving back to the community is key.

I get to meet and speak with people from all over. I love interacting with the members and getting to know them on a personal basis. It just a good feeling when you work at a job that you love.
Ymca
Member Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maumee, OH2019, december 8.
The YMCA is a great atmosphere..love the staff and members.
Its a place that encourages their members.
You feel like youre making others feel good n stay encouraged.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Rewarding job
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2019, december 4.
Working in Member Services was mostly rewarding, the members make it worthwhile. You get to interact with people from all walks of life and they're usually grateful for the Y. The organization is a bit too top heavy in my opinion, i wish the non-exempt employees would be valued more.
A Relaxed Workplace
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2019, november 30.
My job mostly consisted helping members with whatever they needed, be it, starting a membership, opening a locker, changing the credit card on file and much more. Something I took away from this job is how to deal with all kinds of people and the satisfaction of being able to help people. I often found myself becoming very frustrated with management as it seems like they were mentally or physically absent leaving their employees to fend for themselves.
Overall good experience.
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 30.
I originally interviewed for a Wellness Coach position and was placed as a membership representative position. Which I didn’t like too much, but! The staff was amazing! They were all extra helpful for every step of the way, I met a lot of amazing people at the YMCA!
The work environment is friendly and welcoming!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be better but far from the worst
Member Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2019, november 29.
As a member services representative, I was one of the most visible faces of the YMCA and tried my best to represent my branch and the organization to the best of my ability.

A typical day at work consisted of greeting and acknowledging guests as they entered and left; communicated with guests as they came to us with questions; processed transactions ranging from a towel to swimming lessons to summer camp; data entry; answered the phone for my Y and sometimes for the nearby branch when they couldn't answer the phone; gave tours or hooked prospective members up with wellness employees who could give tours when I couldn't; and helped open or close the building.

The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with regular guests. When I first started the job, I was in awe of the way some employees seemed like best friends with some of the guests. It was definitely an uplifting environment. The employees who I got to know were also great and supportive, and we tried to make those work hours fun for ourselves just as much as we did for the guests.

The least enjoyable part of the job was dealing with irate guests--both current and prospective--and feeling out of the loop about stuff I feel I should have known about so that I could be as helpful as possible (for example, birthday parties). I also ended up having to assist with some very uncomfortable situations either while I was working by myself or when there wasn't a higher-up around who could have called shots I didn't have the privilege to call. Another not so favorite part was campaign season--I learned
  több... at this time that we all were salespeople of sorts. I've never been that comfortable with trying to sell, but I did what I was supposed to do and hopefully helped make a difference in someone's life with that pledge money that goes back to the community.

It wasn't a bad second job. I think I was just fatigued from my main job and couldn't give my all to this one as well. With so much changing information, and because I wasn't there but a few hours for each shift, it was hard to keep up with all the "news" so that I could stay on top of what was going on. Because of this, I felt like it was a little disorganized, but I give props to my manager. She was extremely supportive and she made it easy to give honest feedback. I really felt like she listened and like our opinions were valued. All the managers were great, and I feel that my branch was going in the right direction around the time of my resignation. I left when I knew the time was right. Sometimes you just know when your season has come and gone. I wasn't there for long, but I was there long enough to enjoy the ride.
  kevesebb
Member serives
Member Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mission Viejo, CA2019, november 25.
Answering inbound calls from customers, sales, determine their needs, and perform required tasks to meet strict customer satisfaction requirements....
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van