Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager of Volunteer Services

Munkakör megnevezése
Manager of Volunteer Services14 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 063 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment, cares about people
The Y has been a fabulous place to work! The management respects the employees and encourages growth & development at all levels. Pay is lower than the for-profit sector, but that is to be expected at a nonprofit organization. Most of us are not working there for the money, but for the sense of purpose our work gives us every day, and the impact we can make in our community. Not all positions provide schedule flexibility, but many do, which helps maintain a good work/life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People really get along and have fin there. You meet friends and people that you have not seen in a long time. You make new friends!
It is a charity organization, also they help families increase their well-being and live healthier lives. The YMCA also help me build relationships, the ymca also help my communication skills working one on one with every day clients
N/a
Having a positive impact on others lives is a fantastic thing. But when you can do it with an organization that brings in amazing individuaals in a caring environment, the feeling is unmatched.
Co-workers were great.

Give a reasonable amount of independence. Someone isn’t watching over your shoulder all of the time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment working with kids
I love working with kids ,its a great atmosphere
Seld paced environment

Assisting others is a great opportunity to leadership and advancement,

This was a volunteering summer job that helped me gain more experience in collaboration and motivation as well as gaining more customer service skills with others.
Free lunch
Productive, Fun and Entertaining Workplace
Unlike TJ Maxx, Jamestown YMCA had no dress code and the people there really acknowledged me and were very friendly to me. I thankfully could wear anything I wanted there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
YMCA is always fun
Very nice people all around and never had any real problems with anyone. Very fun to work with kids of many different ages and enjoyed coming to work everyday.
volunteer work
The Y is the best place to volunteer you work with amazing kids you learn about different kids and there culture the hardest part of the job would be the kids leaving and the best part is seeing the smiling faces of the kids it's just the best place to volunteer
being around your 2nd family
there are no cons
Dedicated Workplace
The YMCA is great place to work and grow. I learned a lot about myself and how to work with a non profit. However it is very hard to advance in the company.
The work in YMCA
My job in YMCA is take care of kids, maintain the toys to ensure safety, help the YMCA staff in general administrative duties and set up playing materials for kids. Since this is just a volunteer service work, it is very enjoyable.
productive place
Is a very nice place to work at, employers are really nice and you have a great environment, there is always something to do or improve at so clients can have the best service. The best part is the Child care-Nursery.
fun workplace
I volunteered and worked with kids aged 3-12. We would do arts and crafts, building things, playing games and also physical activity such as soccer or basketball or any kind of sport they wanted. Worked with nice people, very helpful. Hardest part was taking care of the youngest kids because they would jump on you or sometimes cry or not listen. Enjoyable part was being able to learn things from the kids and making them happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with students, help them with their homework, reading activity and to play with them during break time
A typical day at work involves helping the children with there home works, tutor them if its needed based on their academic performance. In this time I've learned how to be patient and that everything takes time and that rushed work is never the best work. My co-workers are as pleasant to work with as the children. The hardest part of my job was to get the some of the children to sit down and pay attention to their work. I enjoyed everything that the job had to offer.
Pro érvek
getting to spend time with the children and watching them play
Kontra érvek
the volunteer time was short so playing with the children was minimized
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very warm, friendly and adequate space. Overall, the workplace is comfortable and enjoyable to product, implement and teach students
I teach ESL students Monday - Thursday from 10 am -1 pm. I also read and review resumes for our volunteers interested in joining our team. Once I've interviewed, candidates are sent to HR Coordinator to complete the application process. I enjoy the work that I do in both roles. My co-workers are excellent team players and very supportive. I attend as many professional development trainings allowed. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing the students say thank you.
Free classes
only part time positions
Great work atmoshere
Overall the ASYMCA is a great organization who's mission targeted the military members and their families during hardship tours. many duty stations forget all the moving and culture shock that a miltary member and family may experience, but the ASYMCA made this an exception.
Organization was exceptional and the management was amazing. Marketing, recruiting for donations and volunteers, along with organizing donation items are just a few things that occurred on a daily basis.

We worked directly with red cross for wounded warrior aid as well as military member/familiy aid, which consisted of clothing, furniture, food, money, and/or airline tickets.

This had to be one of the best volunteer experiences I've been apart of in the 16 years I've been affiliated with the Military.
overall mission
facility size
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés