YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Maintenance Person

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 30 011 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started there my Junior year in High School, after lots of convincing from my brother. It was a great job to work. You felt like you accomplished something every day and it showed. Great people. Management were okdepending on who you spoke to and how stressed they were, but in all a great company.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Have todeal with sweaty men lol
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a decent place to lean a bunch of workplace skills as there is a bit of everything at the Y.Compensation is low because it's a non profit but lik I said it's a great part time or first job for a little bit of cash
Munkahelyi kultúra
low morale. low pay. do three times as much works as you should to make the "boss" look good. after covid, ill never clean again. run down and desperate for reliable workers. big promises. no delivery. turned down a 35k salary for a "gov't" pension job. phhhh waste of time and regret working for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going. Great part - time job. Not very hard to get work done. Members appreciate the work you do and recognize you for it. Some work harder than others.
Flexible hours
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be the change you want to see in your community. A place to give back to your community by helping make people healthier and happier. If you enjoy that then the company might be right for you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, great people, great co workers, very fun, challenging, worth it, great experience, learn something new everyday, overall great place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great overall experience. Learned a lot of new things and how to fix a lot of problems on the spot. Was able to problem solve with others if needed and come up with group solutions. (If needed)
Munkahelyi kultúra
was very nice work the manager very rude to you all the time to you did help out do jobs for this place you be in on time as well no gear to do the jobs that told by the manager on-site and the rude to the manager and the siverper
Munkahelyi kultúra
during my summer temp job i always made the inside & outside & parking lot was clean to the best of my ability i always put in an 110% of work during the days i was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of turnover so always have jobs open, have some benefits for full time workers, lets you take time off if needed for your family, never see management
Munkahelyi kultúra
this has been a very fun and exciting place to work. its something different every day and you never get board i would recommend this place of employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I clean windows, hand rails, tables, locker rooms, and I vacuum the floors. I also swifer the main lobby, and sweep the stairs. It is a nice place to work.
work out for free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a safe enjoyable environment, but management could’ve have been better, other than that pretty laid-back job. The clients were always polite as well as coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
1.) Gm is rude and discriminates a lot. Makes you feel like you cant do your job at all. 2.) You don't get paid that much below min wadge 3.) I use to put my kids in the childcare it is not safe at. There is tore up padding on the floor. The childcare watchers don't pay attention my kids have gotten bitten by other children and it did not get reported. As well as bruises on heads from being pushed by other children or falling. The crib in the childcare isn't up to date or safe has missing pieces and bite marks all over. And they do not sanitize their toys like they are suppose too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and clients. Campers were appreciative and polite. Coworkers friendly and helpful. Director was a micro manager which works well with the younger staff but not with the older more experienced workers. She has since left so things might have improved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was not diverse at all and there was very little training. They are not culturally aware and often had younger employees do more work than others even with the same title.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a low in part of job too much bacteria too much mold didn't clean the whole entire pool just use the vacuum cleaner it just poured down chemicals too much just to get the germs off there were leeches in the sauna bacteria in the steam room I took a stay
I had money that's all
Kontra érvek
Just met fun Christian some where and where not
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work with positive people. Training was provided and the pay was decent. I would recommend it to teens and young adults as a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with great people. The ymca is a great place to work with great people around you. The people at the YMCA are great and they are fun to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked at the YMCA for 6 summers and I loved it. Great staff and management. Free membership is also a bonus of the job. Learned a lot throughout my years of working at the YMCA. Highly recommend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad company culture. Review summary says all. Not for individuals of the highest integrity. A hierarchical corporate culture such as the Y, is an organizational model based on clearly defined corporate levels and structures. Hierarchy is a type of organizational structure in which items are ranked according to levels of importance. If you want to survive here, here's some advice: Conform, conform, conform!!!