YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Maintenance Person

151 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 218 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all a great place to work.
Ymca maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2019, november 12.
It was a safe enjoyable environment, but management could’ve have been better, other than that pretty laid-back job. The clients were always polite as well as coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rude coworkers, unreasonable pay, childcare isnt safe
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayette County, OH2019, október 30.
1.) Gm is rude and discriminates a lot. Makes you feel like you cant do your job at all.
2.) You don't get paid that much below min wadge
3.) I use to put my kids in the childcare it is not safe at. There is tore up padding on the floor. The childcare watchers don't pay attention my kids have gotten bitten by other children and it did not get reported. As well as bruises on heads from being pushed by other children or falling. The crib in the childcare isn't up to date or safe has missing pieces and bite marks all over. And they do not sanitize their toys like they are suppose too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment despite micro management
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manitowish Waters, WI2019, október 29.
Great coworkers and clients. Campers were appreciative and polite. Coworkers friendly and helpful. Director was a micro manager which works well with the younger staff but not with the older more experienced workers. She has since left so things might have improved.
Customers were amazing
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Penfield, NY2019, október 11.
This location was not diverse at all and there was very little training. They are not culturally aware and often had younger employees do more work than others even with the same title.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a low in part of job
Maintenance worker at YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, október 11.
It's a low in part of job too much bacteria too much mold didn't clean the whole entire pool just use the vacuum cleaner it just poured down chemicals too much just to get the germs off there were leeches in the sauna bacteria in the steam room I took a stay
I had money that's all
Kontra érvek
Just met fun Christian some where and where not
Great first job!
Seasonal Facilities Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bear, DE2019, szeptember 23.
It was a great place to work with positive people. Training was provided and the pay was decent. I would recommend it to teens and young adults as a great place to work.
Great
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2019, szeptember 12.
Great job with great people. The ymca is a great place to work with great people around you. The people at the YMCA are great and they are fun to work with
Productive environment , laid back
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2019, július 30.
I’ve worked at the YMCA for 6 summers and I loved it. Great staff and management. Free membership is also a bonus of the job. Learned a lot throughout my years of working at the YMCA. Highly recommend
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Japanese have a saying, “The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.”
Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, július 25.
Bad company culture. Review summary says all. Not for individuals of the highest integrity.

A hierarchical corporate culture such as the Y, is an organizational model based on clearly defined corporate levels and structures. Hierarchy is a type of organizational structure in which items are ranked according to levels of importance.

If you want to survive here, here's some advice:

Conform, conform, conform!!!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, PA 184072019, július 18.
Only work here if you just need to work a little during school or something. The management is awful. I wouldn’t recommend. It really isn’t worth anyone’s time to work here.
Meadville ymca 2016
Maintenance Worker/Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meadville, PA2019, július 13.
Arrogant CEO who thought you should work out of class for long period of time before getting pay raise and job advancement. Looked down on employees without college degrees. Board was very crooked in hiding his treatment of women. Some board members should be replaced! Constantly worked out class,painting and moving large equipment with little help. help.
Athletic atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Lousy advancement and pay. Expected too much work for pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work!
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2019, június 9.
The YMCA is a great place to work.they take good care of there employee's.I was doing alot of different type of work there which I enjoyed.my boss was a very nice guy and was great to work with.he took care of me well with lots of hour's.I learned different types of there like cleaning six pool filter's for the outside pool and two filter's for the inside pool.I also learned how to use a pool vaccum to clean both of the pool's.
Fulltime, lot's of hour's
Good Skill Learing oppurtunity
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2019, május 16.
The YMCA was requiring me and all the workers to keep the Y safe and clean for all the members. It gave me a little taste of what the Job environment looks like.
Pro érvek
Most of the time you were busy
Kontra érvek
Sometimes it was hard finding things to do at first
Relaxing yet demaning
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrimack, NH2019, április 8.
Set tasks you had to complete every day. Sometimes unexpected tasks would also need to be completed. Had to come in expecting the worst but hoping for the best (nothing out of routine being best, and having to clean bathroom activities off of the floor being the worst).Surrounded by good people and great hours!
Good people, great atmosphere
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marquette, MI2019, április 4.
Good people on staff, it's a great atmosphere. One of the nicer ymca facilities I have seen. Laid back work and flexible schedules. Pay is lower than other opportunities.
Great atmosphere
Maintaince worker
Maintenance Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay City, MI2019, március 11.
It's a good work place but I do think it could improve on work schedule on giving the workers more hours increase the pay. They do have excellent staff but some do need to watch how they talk to employees
Okay place to work
Maintenance Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, március 10.
Can get busy and stressful. I have only worked there since December and I’m looking for somewhere new. Some managers are nice... others not so much. Good place to work depending on the managers
Free membership
No breaks.
work on your own
maintence (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alberta2019, február 14.
positive work place-work on your own also shift work. Training provided with different cleaning chemicals. i love working on my own after being trained. Good job to learn and deal with people. People job.
work on your own
bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Dont work here
Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, február 9.
Horrible place to work at got fired on my day off for not dusting windows off correctly when I did but the building so old it will have dust on window seals in 2 days time. Not only that but i got fired on my day off.
Free gym membership
Not worth it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working in the Healthy Lifestyle atmosphere!
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olean, NY2019, január 30.
Best part of job was working in the pool, teaching little ones how to swim. Hardest part of job was when someone got sick or left a mess in the locker rooms or bathrooms!! YUCK!!
Job plus membership
Dealing with Public/Racial issues
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van