Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: MSA

3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 723 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow-paced and not enough pay
This job is a really slow-paced and it doesn't really pay too well, the environment is extremely positive and engaging but there's no room for any job advancements.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized and underpaid but great coworkers
Worked as an MSA. There was no communication between the different departments and we were on the front lines of every single inquiry and complaint, doing tasks that were outside of our department and getting paid the least amount. It was so stressful during busy times and membership drives. Positives are some of the best people I e ever met and the free membership.
1,0
Leadership Needs To Be Visible
Some members are very nice but most are arrogant, rude and have an entitled aura about them. Most of my co-workers work very hard and really care about what they do. However there are a few of my co-workers that come to work only to be on their phones the entire shift or using the company computers to be on websites while customers need help. Management doesn't do anything to eliminate this type of behavior from what I see so it has become a routine. They can't seem to stay fully staffed and I'm beginning to understand why. The building is always clean when I come in to work but I only see two custodians that seem to be the only ones always working like crazy. The property manager doesn't get started working until he has played several games of pool. This is who they hired to care for the building and he gets paid to play pool half the day, wow. I enjoy my job but i don't see anything changing in a positive way. It's pretty unfortunate because I really had high Hope's about this place and friends of mine told me that this was a wonderful atmosphere but I don't see it at all. I'm just glad that I work part time because God only knows what being full time would look like under these circumstances. Their board of directors really need to look into how this location is being operated because nobody should have to come to a job and experience all of this disarray.
Pro érvek
Part time
Kontra érvek
No leadership, No teamwork, gossiping & cliques
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés