Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Lifeguard állásra itt: Jacksonville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 782 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work if you don't need money. I work in the Aquatics department and we get paid above minimum wage, but the company is still non-for-profit and are not paid what we are worth. My co-workers have to work almost every day 7-10 hours a day just to make enough money to pay for rent and groceries. Most employees are young adults or retired people.
Flexible Scheduling
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, inconvenient policy hinder job function
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for, very stable. Patrons are usually glad you could help them. Get to teach kids things and overall feel good about what you do,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a lifeguard at a mixture of locations and every single one had friendly staff, wonderful patrons. The rooms and gym and pool were all well taken care of. You felt like it was a family and everyone was so happy all the time. the ONLY thing I did not appreciate about working here was that lifeguards dont really get paid a whole lot.
Pro érvek
friendly staff and members, clean locations, family like appeal.
Kontra érvek
lifeguards don't get paid much. If that changed i'd go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was a lifeguard and also a swim instructor. this job was seriously but everyday was a blast. the lifeguards were a big family. Making everything safe and making sure everyone was safe was a hard job but also rewarding. teaching people from age 6 months- 60 years old how to swim was so rewarding. having them overcome fears of water and showing them the ways of safety.
Amazing job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In a typical day I would interact with members and guest, sometime I would deal with unhappy people but mostly people were very complimentary of the Y. I developed my people skills as well as how to really work with a team. The YMCA has very strong and helpful management. I worked at the Y primarily due to my co-workers, I developed great relationships with each of them and would get excited to go to work everyday just to see them. The most difficult part of the job was that it was very hard to advance or receive a pay raise. Them most enjoyable part of the job was the people I very rarely meet someone, while working at the Y, that was rude or difficult to get along with.