Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Lifeguard állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 763 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working as a life guard here. both the staff and the regulars where very nice. our weekly in services kept us all in shape as well as the life guarding competitions between the different districts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA provided the needed training and was easy to work with. Typically 20 minute rotations. While not on stand it's expected that you'll be cleaning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ymca was a hard a hard job, having to watch all the kids , but at the same time pretty simple it was an okay job I like it , I cant complain I was getting paid so there for I liked it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager plays favorites and constantly throws temper tantrums like a child. We have a group chat with all of her employees in it and she once removed herself from said group chat out of frustration. Will tell you you’re lazy or not working hard enough but then will ask if you would like a promotion. Huge lack of consistency. Favored male workers over females.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working around the pool area being a lifeguard was a fun experience for my first job. I only think that the management could have been better we had to many days that the pool had to be shut down for days cutting into my hours ofcourse.
Pro érvek
Being able to sit down most of the time and work with people mostly my age
Kontra érvek
As stated in my summary I didn’t like pool shut down or the pay it was minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
great staff and enjoyed what they did to make sure everyone was safe in pool. Coworkers were family oriented, cared the wellbeing of everyone in the building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great place to work, all of the staff are friendly and fun to hang with, the community there is awesome and i learned better communication skills. the most hard part of the job is making sure everyone is safe and the most enjoyable part of the job is the community and my friends
builds in community
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work day was pretty easy. I learned to check the chlorine level. My co-workers where awesome when I worked there. The hardest part of the job was lifeguarding during summer camp. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Able to meet new people
Kontra érvek
sometimes getting information from my old boss at the last minute.