YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Lifeguard állásra itt: Colorado Springs, CO

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 264 értékelés megtekintése
Great first job
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 4.
The YMCA Lifeguard position is an excellent first job and gives you insight into how a workplace functions without overwhelming you. The people and community are great, and I highly recommend working here. You feel as though you are part of a team and have people to support you no matter what. The boss is understanding and very kind, pushing everyone to be their best and strive for greatness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good start to the real world with this job. very easy going helps you a lot with what you need to get done to keep working.
Lifeguarding (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 16.
very professional work environment. good management except at the pool i worked at. assistant managers haven't been great but all around good job to have.
Fun Workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 6.
I worked 20 to 25hr very flexible with scheduling. I learned customer relations as well as First Aid and CPR. The management was good until our aquatics director left. The culture was good until our seasoned lifeguards left. The hardest part of the job was the in-services and the most enjoyable part was interacting with your co-workers.
Pro érvek
Free membership
Unstable managment
1,0
not good
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 20.
Everything is always changing there because you get a new aquatics director like every six months who brings a whole new set of rules and pressures. too stressful to get paid minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work hours and an easily attainable job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, május 12.
The lifeguards are all close with each other and have lots of chances to get to know one another. As a result, if something comes up and you need to miss a shift, it is very likely that another guard can cover for you. The YMCA will also cover lifeguarding courses, CPR courses, oxygen courses, and first aid courses required for the job. the lifeguarding courses cost about $200 and will be fully covered if the guard works for a 90-day minimum.
Minimum wage.
First Lifeguarding Experience
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, február 11.
As my first lifeguarding job, this was a lot to take in. I had a difficult time balancing lifeguarding, school and marching band in order to have a sufficient income. However, lifeguarding here has made me continue to be a lifeguard for the rest of my academic career as a part-time job.
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 8.
Working at the Y as a lifeguard was one of my favorite working experiences. My coworkers and managers were friendly and always answered any questions that I had about my role as a lifeguard. Keeping patrons safe and watching over the pool felt like a meaningful role.
Fun first job
LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, augusztus 22.
I had a great time working at the Y. I would come to work and there were very clear expectations of what I needed to get done in terms of chores and responsibilities. I learned a lot with this job, for instance, how to show up on time, how to respect my coworkers and how to be responsible for my own chores. The management was alright, but was not the best. There was very little room to get promotions or raises in my experience, however my male coworkers would beg to differ. There were very little difficult duties at my job, but the hardest part was keeping up on my life saving skills. The rest was pretty easy going.
Pro érvek
nice coworkers, short shifts
Kontra érvek
little room for promotions, very hot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mixed feelings about the job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 21.
There are people who will violate the terms/requirements of the job for personal gain (Example: letting co-workers sit at the stand up to three times the required amount). This job was not for me, as the stress of someone's life being at state had made it difficult to make the best course of action. Regardless of what I have experience, I hoped that the work environment made some positive change after I have left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive work environment with friendly staff and members
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 2.
I LOVE this organization. It promotes not only a healthy lifestyle, but also a healthy mental lifestyle with the overwhelming kindness of the staff and members.
It was ok
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, szeptember 3.
Working at the YMCA was a good experience. I enjoyed all of my co-workers through my experiences at all of the pools i have worked at. The upper management need a little bit of improvement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van