Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Lifeguard állásra itt: Boise, ID

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 206 értékelés megtekintése
Great company
Great company to work with, especially as someone new to the work force. I learned a lot with them and gained much experience.
2,0
Poor Management but great people
Working at the Y as a lifeguard was amazing at first, there’s lots of people to meet and the co-workers are very friendly. The job itself was rather boring but the friends I made were worthwhile. Their low amount of staff caused problems, and even though it’s up to the employees to get coverage, no one would cover. They refused me a leave of absence for an important time and so I had to leave. Even then quitting was horrible, they begged me to stay and still beg me to return. It’s a very stressful yet boring job as well, because not much happens, but if someone gets injured that’s on you.
Great Co-workers, Sometimes Free Food
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, Stressful, Boring, No Coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine if you have a lot of time and can find your niche.
I didn't mind working here, but that was about it. It was the kind of place that didn't really require you to go above and beyond at your job, and didn't reward you if you did anyways. The aura of relaxation was non-existent, which was expected, but don't expect any breaks or to be able to loosen up unless you work a closing shift. The rotations are an hour to a 15 minute "break" which is really time at the desk doing chemicals or swim tests. If you have a ton of friends who work there, it's great, but I find a lot of people to be generally not serious about their jobs and luckluster on coworker relationships.
3,0
Ok place to work
Good place to work over all bit you are not paid well at all.the people a nice and friendly and the management is nice enough they dont have that good of pay though.
Free membership
YMCA, Lifeguard was my first job which I started when I was in high school
Great, fun place to work. The management was excellent. I had a free membership to the entire facility. The customers were always fun. I learned CPR, water rescue, and AED while employed. I had great role models while I worked here.
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
No cons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Loved working there
The work culture is great and has been benefits. If you are looking for a community and looking for a job that has a mission that inspires others, this is it.
Pro érvek
sense of community, plenty of training, and flexiblity in schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly good place for a college job
The YMCA is fairly good as a college job being flexible in schedule and a good chance of picking up hours when needed. The management at the YMCA is good and helps you learn the skills that are required. My favorite part is talking with the members, and helping others.
1,0
Not good.
Some things happened that made working there a little bit of an issue. There were things that were happening that were not okay and should have been stopped immediately.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés