YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 092 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 613 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Needs growth
Lifeguard Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, CT2018, október 17.
I've worked at the YMCA since I was a teenager. I've seen the programs rise with the times, and fall short with the times. The awesome part of working there is that you can mix & match your shifts to coordinate with your personal schedule. Another upside is that the management can be really accommodating to your career goals, and even help you in some circumstances. The lack of advancement within the YMCA can really reinforce the idea that this is a temporary job. It's a shame, because some of the basic lifeguard staff or others could be excellent candidates for management roles that will make the organization better.
accommodating management, pick-your-own shifts
lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and laid back, fun for the most part
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carthage, MO2018, október 16.
I love the YMCA and my job is easy, the patrons are great, and my coworkers are very helpful. The atmosphere over all is very chilled out and fun. It is not a hard place to work. I just want to do something different.
Free YMCA membership, includes classes like Zumba and yoga
Kontra érvek
Pay and work alone except for on weekends as a lifeguard
Munkahelyi kultúra
relaxed place, coworkers were like family
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, október 11.
I have been going to the ymca since I was a little girl, it was the best fit for me to have my first job there. Working there allowed me to build my social skills and work with many people of all ages.
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 8.
Working at the Y as a lifeguard was one of my favorite working experiences. My coworkers and managers were friendly and always answered any questions that I had about my role as a lifeguard. Keeping patrons safe and watching over the pool felt like a meaningful role.
Work at the YMCA
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, október 8.
The YMCA has a very friendly atmosphere; nice people, friendly members, and good co-workers. I kind of enjoyed the when it comes to the work environment, but it is not fun sitting around watching people swim or play in the pool. Even though most of the members are nice, you also have some of the most disrespectful ones, too.
Free Membership
Short breaks
Fun and easy
Ky - Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2018, október 5.
The Hopkinsville YMCA was clean, managed well and fun to work at. It also includes Tiebreaker Aquatic Center so unless you specified where you wanted to work more, you'd be at both the YMCA and waterpark. The YMCA was pretty boring most days, but some days you'd get upwards of an hour break because of the abundance of guards or lack of patrons.
Pro érvek
Long breaks, good management, easy
Boring, short breaks at Tiebreaker
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment with lots to do
Lifeguard/Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, október 2.
Many activities you are able to do at the YMCA. It's an all age ranged environment. Everyone is very friendly. The gym is very good and swimming is always enjoyable.
Free gym membership
Gossiping
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in
Powdersville YMCA Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Powdersville, SC2018, október 2.
All lifeguards are provided with the appropriate training to execute their jobs to the best of their ability. Also, a very fun environment with genuine people.
Good job for a student
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, szeptember 30.
I work there in high school/ collage as a lifeguard. Flexible hours. They work with college students around class time. Shifts aren’t very long if needed
Flexible hours friendly people
Kontra érvek
Low pay. Not a long term living job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Family oriented
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 29.
I love the YMCA cause it is a family friendly place and all the employees are really nice, and helpful, and we love to help you if you have any questions at all. TThe YMCA is a Christian organization that has all kind of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy we have a gym, a pool, play areas, for babies and children, we have a kind of classes just ask the front desk for help or if you have any questions, and go to anyone of the lifeguards or swim instructor's if you have any questions about the pool or our swim lessons and yes we offer those.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Nice place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL 366032018, szeptember 27.
Nice place to work. However, the work was too easy, not challenging. The atmosphere was nice and all that, but there was not any time for advancement in the company. Everyone basically kept to themselves and came in to work and then go home.
Pro érvek
Raises for every year you stay with the company
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
review
Life Guard Instructor/CPR Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, VA2018, szeptember 27.
The YMCA is a great place to work. I used it as a part time job teaching life guarding and CPR. I cannot speak very intelligently how it would be to work for as a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
work was great
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, szeptember 27.
working at the ymca was great
was a lifeguard
meet so many people and worked in different departments
was a great working environment
learned a lot
Great Job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2018, szeptember 26.
Working here was very fun and enlightening. It was a great place to work with very flexible schedule. The staff and other lifeguards were all very kind and we also receive a free gym membership.
Fun relaxed enviroment
Lifeguard Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pierre, SD2018, szeptember 26.
Hung out around the pool and made sure no one got injured. If anyone got hurt all employees were quick to respond so no further injuries occured. Always had fun and interacted nicely with everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Excellent workplace
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aledo, IL2018, szeptember 24.
The job is full of fun times and the other lifeguards that work there are excellent. You build great relationships with the other lifeguards. You are very well trained and prepared to make saves when necessary.
Free Y membership.
Kontra érvek
Can be hot on work days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
well rounded employees as well as family building
Life guard/Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blue Springs, MO2018, szeptember 23.
I believe ymca is just a massive family trying to help al that they can. They try their best to help their employees to better fit in opportunities to progress
Mangment
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Park, FL2018, szeptember 22.
good friendly management. it was a good atmosphere. I enjoy watching clients meet their goals as far getting back in shape or becoming social. it was a great experience
Rewarding place to work
Counselor, Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hackensack, NJ2018, szeptember 21.
The YMCA is a place where you grow personally and professionally. I have developed many useful skills during my time working here. Making a positive social impact on the community is the best part about working here. I enjoy my co-workers as well as the members of the facility.
Positive work enrivonment
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun if you like talking and watching people swim
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, KS2018, szeptember 17.
Hiring people a lot hours got cut quick not enough to pay for car payment, etc. They need to let you know more about the liences renewing you need to do before the due date or when being hired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van