YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 296 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 957 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not a great place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Overall the YMCA is a fine place to work, but the boss at the time and being a lifeguard there was not good. It was impossible to ask for time off and they would not respect the days that you are unable to work.
Kontra érvek
Unfair hours, no breaks, no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average pay, great experience.
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, augusztus 18.
Pay is not the best, but the work culture makes up for it. Better as a long term part-time job than to make a quick buck. Not very competitive, as there is not a lot of applications.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguarded for 3 years. Never moved up. Low pay. Can't pay rent.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2019, augusztus 17.
If you work hard and put your best out do not expect anything in return. They hire kids with no aquatic experience. Give jobs to lowest bidder. As opposed to professionals who they will pay well. They say the care about community, but the people who work there are a part of community...yet i was working 40 hours a week and still had to sleep in my van in the parking lot.
Loved working here
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2019, augusztus 17.
Such a fun staff and amazing experience. Being a lifeguard here for my first job was great. I got my lifeguard certification and other ones through the YMCA.
simple
lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2019, augusztus 15.
A typical day at work: walk in and fill out a time sheet, walk to the pool area and out your stuff down have your swim suit on. Check the pool for PH and chlorine balance. Then turn the slide on and watch the pool. Also would have to put lane ropes in if someone ask for them.
couldn't leave till the next person got there, some people would be late and you would have to wait.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 10.
Good company to work for, very stable. Patrons are usually glad you could help them. Get to teach kids things and overall feel good about what you do,
I worked as a lifeguard
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford, TX2019, augusztus 9.
I started working here at 16 and carried it on till 18. I only worked summers for lifeguarding but child watch during school. Managers are great and the lifeguards are normally outside all day.
Great first job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, FL, Brandon, FL2019, augusztus 5.
Family centered workplace with a rewarding and fun atmosphere. Learn how to balance company matters with customer care, with opportunities to grow and support from peers along the way.
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Millbrook, AL2019, július 31.
I enjoy working at the YMCA, they have a very safe work environment. They care alot about there employees and members, they also offer a amazing summer daycare/after school program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great summer job with fun coworkers
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, július 23.
I earned a certification in CPR and important skills of working with groups of people. I practiced a routine work schedule and learned to maintain the overall wellness of an establishment
Ymca
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zachary, LA2019, július 22.
The pay wasn’t great at all.
The job was fun and your co-workers were friendly.
You had to take a CPR class and needed to learn the correct way to rescue someone if the worst was to happen on your watch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I learned from this job.
YMCA Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calcutta, OH2019, július 21.
I learned the importance of safety and rules being used on the pool deck. I've learned the importance of real life snerios while being physically and mentally prepared for myself for these obstacle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the ymca is easy going just got to be alert for any emergencies because that is part of the job
YMCA Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Las Vegas, NV2019, július 20.
Management will work with your schedule and will allow you to take time off if you ask in advanced. Just show to work on time and dress in your lifeguard uniform and you’ll have fun.
Pro érvek
Easygoing
Kontra érvek
Training every other week
1,0
not good
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 20.
Everything is always changing there because you get a new aquatics director like every six months who brings a whole new set of rules and pressures. too stressful to get paid minimum wage.
Good fun first job.
Pool Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2019, július 17.
YMCA is a good first job :) I would recommended the pay was minimum wage. Plus you get a free membeership to workout, swim, rock wall climb, or just sit the the spa room.
easy and relaxing work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2019, július 17.
its a family fitness center so you always act in a nice way which makes you feel nice and relaxed as well as the customer. I would recommend for anyone who is in highschool or college and has enough stress.
Fun college job
Lead Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2019, július 11.
They were very lenient on my scheduling even when I went to college and would just come down every couple of weeks to work after the summer ended. The friends I made I still have nearly 3 years after leaving. The management was really my only complaint. We were micromanaged excessively, but it was still a fun job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with ;lots of young people.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Village, OK2019, július 10.
A fun place to work especially if you're looking for a network of young people. Gets pretty slow and day to day isn't very active at all. A lot of inservice.
Ymca
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, július 9.
Good job to start lifeguard career at to get basics down before going to a theme park or a pool that holds a lot of people. Management was down on rules.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and unfriendly staff causes a stressful work environment.
LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnet, TX2019, július 8.
I love being a lifeguard, however, working for the YMCA in Burnet, TX was one of the worst jobs I've had as far as management and productivity goes. I was trained very well by the American Red Cross, unfortunately I wasn't able to completely utilize my skills because I wasn't scheduled many hours. I picked up multiple shifts for others just to get hours, I even worked 8 hours on the fourth of July.
They told me I would have free child care for my son and that was a lie, the daycare facility wasn't available during the majority of the shifts they offered me after hiring me.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van