YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 372 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 343 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn about yourself and meet people with common goals.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sebring, FL2019, december 9.
My time at the YMCA was an amazing one that I truly will always value. I learned much about myself and was provided with tools in order to succeed in anything I do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all it was a gpod experience that helped me grow as a person.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruther Glen, VA2019, december 5.
The YMCA was a great job to help me get more experience in the work force. The people there for the most part were fun to work with. As a lifeguard I got to meet a great variety of people. The job does definitely get boring.
Relaxed Diverse Environment
Camp Discovery Life Guard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harriman, NY2019, december 4.
Working at the YMCA gives a lot of opportunity to give back to the community in a culturally diverse and enjoyable environment. There is not a lot of room for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great learning experience and workplace environment
lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Haverhill, MA2019, december 3.
Ever since aquatics received a new aquatics director, aquatics has run smoothly. Whether it is finding shifts, finding coverage, regular schedules, good management, good team environment, and other things. You also get to meet all sorts of people, which will help you bond with the community around you.
I Love the Y
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2019, november 30.
It has been nothing short of a pleasure to work at the YMCA. You cannot beat the people here. Management is wonderful and understanding and my fellow co-workers are kind and helpful. The environment of the YMCA feels more like a home than a workplace. The only reason I plan on eventually leaving is for advancements in my future and greater opportunities. If it weren’t for those reasons, I’d stay forever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not have a good experience
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, november 29.
I worked at the Butler gast and my manager was too pushy with things and would take time off or not want to come in and I would have to pick up the mess
Not a horrible place
Lifeguard Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, KY2019, november 27.
I’ve worked for the YMCA for 2 years now and am a lifeguard supervisor. There are a lot of fun relaxed things about the Y but overall the managements job is to get barely get by without being proud of their work. The Y also does not allow employees to go over 40 hours because they are stingy with money so no time and a half. About somes it up
Lousy Employers
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lifeguard2019, november 26.
There were no management skills. We regularly heard of bosses slacking off. The work rooms showed no professionalism and neither did the people. I recall when the boss what playing PS4 in his office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly staff and a wonderful commitment
LIFEGUARD/INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterdown, ON2019, november 24.
I absolutely loved working at the YMCA, despite having a few challenges. The staff were incredible and really cared for the quests and safety rules. I had a problem with how much we were getting paid, for how much we were asked to do. As well as having to pay for our certifications in order to be able to do the job, I wish I had gotten paid more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of fun and a hard working environment
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2019, november 21.
The YMCA has been fun for me for the last 4 months since I’ve been working there, it’s held a lot of great opportunities and many more fun factors. Everyone in the building is hard working and able to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interactive and fun place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ynez, CA2019, november 21.
Working at the YMCA is a great environment with lots of room to grow. Everyday you meet new people and help elderly with certain activities. There's always a positive vibe at the facility and the employees there are always friendly.
Relaxed working environment
LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2019, november 21.
Relaxed workplace with very flexible hours. management is always looking motivate staff to be the best they can be. only benefit included a free gym membership.
Good starting Job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, VA2019, november 18.
Lifeguarding at a YMCA is the perfect first job, especially if the pool is indoor. The management was firm in addressing concerns they have for the team and engaging, since they have a mandatory training event every month in-house. The people are usually very respectful and kind towards the guards and co-workers are a blast when you work with them. The only thing I will say is this; Do not apply as a guard if you don't take it seriously. People's lives are in your hands and it's not something that should be taken lightly
Great job for students
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2019, november 17.
Learn life saving skills and make friends. Read a book or work on homework between lifeguard duties. A laid back work environment where you get paid to sit and watch people swim.
I liked it.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 13.
Dont expect too much pay or hours.
The people there was great.
The fact that I have to fill all this out is gay but I appreciated the ymca at Carver
I don't have anything more to say.
Good Work Place
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Barnstable, MA2019, november 12.
Working for the Y was a good steady job for me when I was in high school and coming back and forth from college. Most of my coworkers were friendly and I enjoyed being with them. It was an overall good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed and focused environment with a great culture
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2019, november 12.
A typical day of work consisted of guarding, good break time, and cleaning. The management was great and very friendly. The culture there was great, since that is a primary focus for the YMCA. Hardest part of the job were the off the clock call ins. The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff and good break time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is run by poor management
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harker Heights, TX2019, november 11.
The management is very poor and lacks professionalism. It does not care about the employees and spends its money unwisely such as spending money on an inflatable pool course instead of fixing the air conditioner
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and helpful.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, NY2019, november 11.
A typical work day was only a few hours at a time. I learned to keep up on my lifeguard skills and how to fill out pay roll. The workplace culture was a calm setting but sometimes could strike up at certain parts of the day. The hardest part of the job was the monthly lifeguard skills class.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place for growth and opportunity for members and employees alike
Lifeguard Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NY2019, november 9.
The YMCA provides a daycare and a gym, basketball courts, swimming pools, cycling and dance studios, and two weight rooms. A happy medium for all kinds of families, I've seen the YMCA be mostly very inclusive and welcoming to all families. Watching families grow and seeing the children progress in swim lessons is the most heart-warming part of the job. A close second is the smiles and tears of joy on the instructors' faces when they point out a child they taught swimming butterfly and saying, "I taught them that!"
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van