Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Teacher

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Teacher153 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 372 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the sweetest batch of children and parents. The parents were responsive to children's needs. Horseheads school District was great about getting kids tested for delays and supplying extra services. Very fun place to work.

Pro érvek
Director was responsive to questions.
Kontra érvek
Staff from other classrooms were stealing my personal things from my classroom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will not have your back no matter what. Even when you’re proven right. Pay was horrible and often times not even legal. You will not advance for anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had multiple directors in a short amount of time working there. Turnover is so high that the kids saw a new face every day, which was very hard as kids love consistency. Treat you unfairly, only care about making money which they are doing a poor job at right now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for especially Wydaca, I believe the YMCA is a racist company and that they don’t care about their employees at all. Would not recommend childcare for anyone’s child
The kids
Pay, The directors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, low wage for teacher’s with a lot of experience, good overall atmosphere. Teachers are hired a low pay rate for the level of experience they bring. Some of management is great and some staff are gossip central!
Happy Kids/Healthy & Supportive Families
Low End of Payscsle
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd give the Woodson YMCA child care 0 stars if I could. Leadership team does not care about their teachers, doesn't appreciate anything the teachers do, often leave teachers alone and out of ratio. I worked here for a year and it was such an awful experience. VERY toxic work environment. I will never recommend this place to any parents looking for care, or to anyone who is looking for a job.
Absolutely Nothing
EVERYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very wonderful teachers but terrible director who leaves you to figure things out even when you ask for help, other employees from other departments are very helpful
Nice pay
Expensive insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
A particular director made everyone feel terrible, on edge it was her way or no way no support played favoritisms. Would embarrass people in front of others
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancements are few the company likes to keep all employees at low pay the values are not in line with the companies values I wish the ceo would go undercover and see how things are really run now don’t get me wrong some staff are great but the ones who make the discussing making moves not always looking out for you
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working here very much. The people are great. Wish the rooms were bigger but overall love it! If your looking for great people to work with it’s here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place I have ever worked. The pay was ok. I worked with some really great staff. However, the upper management was awful. Nothing ever got done when problems arose. If you did say something, you get blamed and nothing still gets done. Staff turn around rate was awful!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
To many favorites in the company . Was not fair. Didn't care about employees not clean to many broken things. Don't like the way parents treat the staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the team and the children, you got to know the parents and kids on a personal level. We had to clean, wash clothes and change diapers,wash dishes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the memories i had with my students and theirnfamilies during my 7 years ay the YMCA.Formed some lasting relationships with co- workers as well.
Caring community
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca is more worried about there image than the community and the
children as they promote all management needs to be fired asap if it's for the community help us out not throw us out I just know I will never spend one dime at this facility and the sad part no respect at all.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with management at the YMCA Childcare was less than desirable. As an employee I expect management to be able to recognize an employee's learning style and communicate and direct in the manner the employee responds to. The overall experience did not include this type of knowledgeable management. If this had occurred when the change of directors happened I would have continued employment here in a positive way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the Y! I wish the management was a bit more appreciative of their employees but the staff is super friendly, kind, and caring! It’s a great place to meet new people and also to relax, swim, work out, and very family friendly!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was amazing, the staff is awesome and all the kids were beyond awesome. Management needs to work on communication and actually appreciating their staff and actually listen to their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely love the positive every day positions with their childcare program! The pay just doesn’t account for responsibilities of the job. Even as a high school student, the pay seemed low, but after graduating high school the compensation level is extremely low.
Pro érvek
Great hours while in school, works well with other schedules
Low pay, low compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was at a specific Y The work environment began in a positive manner but due to changes in management the work environment suffered greatly. Since this was a preschool I had to move on after 4 years. There are quality schools out there that don’t carry the burdens that particular Y placed on its staff. The pay was low part time employees had few benefits.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
lack of organization, there’s no place to put children’s things except for in labeled buckets, but that’s all the room we have do chances of clothes extra diapers, wipes, diaper cream... etc.. Also there are holes in the walls. Wasps and bees always get in...

Lack of communication, and management has no idea what their doing. They always encourage me to lie to families which makes me very uncomfortable. great staff(co workers) good kids, but management sucks.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés