YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Janitor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
95 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 30 011 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Claining work very hard a great with people why i work also claining office put equipment in order in the right place to secure safety. I never had no problem at this point but the company moved
Half an hour break like 30 minutes
15 minutes breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my time there.the people are there to better themselves and so are the workers. Makes it a great part time job.we have a high turnover is a downside. I a great atmosphere to work. You enjoy the people you work with.you dont dread going to work when that's the case.
Get a free membership
Kontra érvek
Members dont leave on time when cleaning needs to begin.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen trato trabajo estupendo no se meten contigo te dejan trabajar tranquilo
Munkahelyi kultúra
When it comes to employment Money Matters. YMCA is a nice place to work if you like making low paychecks. I fell behind with a lot of bills because of their low paychecks. I got desperate I was on the verge of eviction so one pay. I went all desperate mode and I overstayed on the clock. I was able to catch up and avoiding eviction but it cost me this job. The whole reason why I was in this situation was because of the beer flu virus. Before YMCA I had my own vending machine business and I lost it because of the pandemic. By the way this company's hours are not flexible because if you have a second job this company will interfere with your second job just for the heads up.
Low paychecks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really injoy cleaning the whole entire building enjoy minding my business in work it felt so great .I would recommend any to apply in work here it really laid
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed keeping the YMCA cleaned for the patrons and the Summer camp kids. I was responsible for emptying all trash, cleaning the locker rooms, gym, and other areas.
Pro érvek
Lots of work to keep you busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
When it comes down to it, it's a friendly atmosphere. But workers are taken advantage on their pay, sometimes. All in all, I kinda miss the place really. They do offer a year round free membership, as long as you are an active employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Newcomb Early Learning Center was a very clean organized facility the staff were very nice and welcoming I enjoyed working there and was able to establish professional relationships with families as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
One strike and your out no verbal no written. Don't report any one for any wrong doing they gang up on you and lie and it will backfire. And fire you two weeks later after being put on unpaid leave
Work schedule
Kontra érvek
They will hire anyone lazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the fact that I could clean up without being disgusted in anyway, it was only minor messes that I had to deal with besides gum and trash all over the floors
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there for the summer, I reccomend it, they have plenty of options to choose from, the employees are very professional, They are very kind to everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Benjamin Barnes YMCA is a Wonderful place with wonderful supervisors! I enjoyed my shift, my assigned tasks and the community people who visited the facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was really interested by the story of the YMCA. Helping people and being a great part of the community was good way to get me to want to be a part of the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The boss was nice do your job and make sure everything is clean the workplace was nice place to work the coworkers was nice people the hardest part of my job was making sure everything was done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor/janitorial manager is super supportive and positive. Great orientation. Fellow coworkers at the Y are friendly and welcoming. Members are polite. Building is in good condition. One of the best jobs I have ever had and I actually look forward to going in to work. Negatives: my hours keep being cut. Only working 2 hours a day now and pay is only 10 dollars a hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was the greatest experience ever.i got to Meet with some of the kindest people.ive learned a lot from my co workers and supervisors.the job was easy as long as I took my time with my tasks.the hardest part was not being able to satisfy everyone's needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a janitorial worker, I’d get to the Y around ten o’clock pm and leave around 2 o’clock am. Usually we’d start with cleaning the locker rooms and bathrooms, using a spray cleaner and a rag on counter tops and special cleaning devices for the floors, toilets, showers, and steam rooms. The hardest part of the job was the late hours and the most enjoyable was having a manager and coworkers that all worked well together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just work like you are supposed to easy money dont really have to do alot slow paced your co workers are pretty friendly to everyone helps you when you need it and its just a really good relaxed job
Munkahelyi kultúra
- clock in - go get the cleaning products - clean the toilets and sinks -clean every bathroom -clean the weight room -break -Mop - play basketball/ relax - clock out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going, fast pacing work, amazing workers, smells amazing, never boring, The only time it gets rough is around 12pm-2pm because you're having to go around people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lousy conflict resolution. The building is slowly decaying. They should've left the Edison Y.M.C.A. open and torn down the Northside Boullevard location.
Within walking distance from a Clubhouse I go to