Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Janitor

Munkakör megnevezése
Janitor90 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
90 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 056 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always will be at minimum wage. .don't expect any kind of advancement...
When it comes down to it, it's a friendly atmosphere. But workers are taken advantage on their pay, sometimes. All in all, I kinda miss the place really. They do offer a year round free membership, as long as you are an active employee.
Fun and loving environment
Newcomb Early Learning Center was a very clean organized facility the staff were very nice and welcoming I enjoyed working there and was able to establish professional relationships with families as well
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes don't make one wrong move even if for the right reasons
One strike and your out no verbal no written. Don't report any one for any wrong doing they gang up on you and lie and it will backfire. And fire you two weeks later after being put on unpaid leave
Work schedule
Kontra érvek
They will hire anyone lazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, a very good job
I liked the fact that I could clean up without being disgusted in anyway, it was only minor messes that I had to deal with besides gum and trash all over the floors
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work at.
I enjoyed working there for the summer, I reccomend it, they have plenty of options to choose from, the employees are very professional, They are very kind to everyone.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place with wonderful supervisors!
The Benjamin Barnes YMCA is a Wonderful place with wonderful supervisors! I enjoyed my shift, my assigned tasks and the community people who visited the facility.
Non-“Profit”
I was really interested by the story of the YMCA. Helping people and being a great part of the community was good way to get me to want to be a part of the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I feel like you should know
The boss was nice do your job and make sure everything is clean the workplace was nice place to work the coworkers was nice people the hardest part of my job was making sure everything was done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor absolutely great, love the job, but
Supervisor/janitorial manager is super supportive and positive. Great orientation. Fellow coworkers at the Y are friendly and welcoming. Members are polite. Building is in good condition. One of the best jobs I have ever had and I actually look forward to going in to work. Negatives: my hours keep being cut. Only working 2 hours a day now and pay is only 10 dollars a hour.
Working at the YMCA
Working at the YMCA was the greatest experience ever.i got to Meet with some of the kindest people.ive learned a lot from my co workers and supervisors.the job was easy as long as I took my time with my tasks.the hardest part was not being able to satisfy everyone's needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Late hours with good coworkers
As a janitorial worker, I’d get to the Y around ten o’clock pm and leave around 2 o’clock am. Usually we’d start with cleaning the locker rooms and bathrooms, using a spray cleaner and a rag on counter tops and special cleaning devices for the floors, toilets, showers, and steam rooms. The hardest part of the job was the late hours and the most enjoyable was having a manager and coworkers that all worked well together.
Work
Just work like you are supposed to easy money dont really have to do alot slow paced your co workers are pretty friendly to everyone helps you when you need it and its just a really good relaxed job
Productive and fun workplace
- clock in
- go get the cleaning products

- clean the toilets and sinks

-clean every bathroom

-clean the weight room

-break

-Mop

- play basketball/ relax

- clock out
Easy
Easy going, fast pacing work, amazing workers, smells amazing, never boring, The only time it gets rough is around 12pm-2pm because you're having to go around people.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Management does not resolve conflict properly
Lousy conflict resolution. The building is slowly decaying. They should've left the Edison Y.M.C.A. open and torn down the Northside Boullevard location.
Within walking distance from a Clubhouse I go to
EVERYTHING
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work.
Very stressful job.
Management was not good. I learned to ignore comments. People came there to work out. The hardest part of the job was putting up with the kids.
Great work p!ace
Fun working place you meet a lot of good people it's an easy job for kids fresh out of high school it's like a family in a way you become part of The team i highly recommend people look into it more
Great people
fun job
My first job, I really enjoyed working here. Working with children and being able to teach are two things I really enjoy. I could see myself working in a similar environment where i'm teaching younger individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very fast paced
I enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. Customers were real nice too. Would recommend the place to others as a good place to work and also to go and workout.
Janitor
I enjoyed working at the YMCA. Didn't. Have enough hours a week to live on.The place is nice manager was very friendly.quit cut hours for everyone ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
You and your family get a free membership
You only work m maybe 2 hours tops a night for 5 days a week. However, upon working there you and your family get a free membership for the YMCA. It would be a perfect job for a college student.
Free membership
Only work 2 hours tops a night
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés