Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Intern

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
256 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 789 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The office I worked for consisted of no more than 10 people at a time, but what we lacked in numbers we made up for in dedication. Each day, we would spend hours calling people for support, entering information into databases or organizing campaign materials, with only 30 minutes of break time. Our leader didn't have to watch over us seeing if we were doing our job, he did his own assignments and let us work by ourselves. Our group wasn't as active as I had hoped. Other campaign teams I had worked for would spend time outside the office participating at rallies, putting signs out on the roads, outreach at shopping centers, etc; whereas this one worked entirely at the office. However, each member showed incredible dedication to their jobs.
Pro érvek
Dedicated co workers, on the job training, supplies provided for us
Kontra érvek
We didn't work in activities outside the office such as political rallies, raising support in malls, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great place to do your internship! You learn a lot. Everyone is helpful and they try there best to show you how they operate the place. The CEO is very friendly and make sure the place is always up to par.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for 3 years and I absolutely loved it. The people I worked with were great and I loved being around them. Leadership changed which threw off the vibes, but overall I enjoyed working at the YMCA.
Great people
Kontra érvek
Low wage for year-round workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone I worked with was super kind and willing to assist with any issues or challenges we face along the way. Working there, there was something new to do everyday & it’s definitely fast paced so you have to be willing to be on top of your game.
Free lunches, 1 hour lunches
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only an intern however I was able to work in various areas within the building/company. It gave me an understanding of human resources and experience with children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can always expect to meet someone new and have the honor to speak to individuals that may have an interesting story-line. There is always something to learn which is always a good thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice days with cute children. You can play with them, grow up with them and teach them. Your patience will be developed well and somewhere in your heart would be soft.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While i was younger when I worked at the YMCA, I can recall that I was only an intern, so my job requirements were limited. However, it was still a job and we took care of the kids in the child care program. we would watch the kids with other counselors and get the kids when there guardian picked them up. We also would work in the kitchen with staff. This was a good program for kids who wanted more responsibility and to look for future jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very supportive and always checked in to make sure I was enjoying my time working. They always asked how they could make things better. Working with children was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a wonderful time every day from when I got there to when I left fir the day and I appreciate everyone who help me through what was going on in my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a workplace that has a goal of integrity in which all employees work towards vigorously. This is not a 'do it yourself' type of job. It is more 'all hands on deck' and will leave you feeling like you are a part of something important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked under the wellness department for my internship. I didn't receive pay nor was I concerned about the pay. They mostly worked with older individuals which is not something I wanted to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an Intern at this company. I did not really do much except for filing gym membership forms. From what I saw about their work environment, is that it was very relaxed and everybody seem to get along with each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am an intern at this company. Currently, I am learning how a non-profit works and how to recruit for their programs. Everyone is helpful and it allows me to learn a lot!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to help out people that couldn't provide for themselves and their families was an extremely gratifying experience, as well as learning how the irrigation systems worked in a house along with a lot of little tricks for installing different appliances.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did an internship at the YMCA for a class I was taking at University of Southern Indiana in Evansville. I got to work with two awesome groups which is Rock Steady and LiveStrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I volunteered at the YMCA for my graduate school internship. The staff at the YMCA was great- very helpful. As an internship I ran groups and also spoke with some of the English speaking students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can only report on a very small portion of what the YMCA had to offer, I worked exclusively with the elderly Silver Sneakers exercise class. YMCA has many other exercise classes and training sessions to explore. Management was always welcoming and kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to lead educational seminars teaching the YMCA members healthy recipes, and lifestyle habits. Some of the classes were food cooking courses to help members of the weigh to change program add healthy foods to their lifestyle. In addition, I learned nutrition counseling skills for members who were a part of the weigh to change program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I interned for the new americas Initiative for the english as a second language courses and it was a great place to work. Everyone was very helpful and kind and management was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
as an high school intern pretty easy job, they train you on everything you need to know, management was pretty understanding when it came to interns.