YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Instructor

370 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
Great starting off point
Water Aerobics Instructor Mesabi Family (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia, MN2020, február 10.
Working at the Y is a great starting off point for new college graduates interested in working in the health and wellness field or non-profit organization.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Low salaries
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great environment to establish friendship and a love for nature
Outdoor School Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davis, OK2020, január 28.
Overall the staff members were friendly and welcoming however there was a lot of conduct that was concerning and overlooked by management that made the job difficult at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and I love the people
Aerobics Instructor H2o (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseburg, OR2020, január 28.
I have worked for the YMCA for nearly 18 years and I have no complaints. The work environment is clean and I get to work in a brand new pool area. I love that they server the community.
Swim instructor
Aquatics Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lock Haven, PA2020, január 25.
This was a great job to help me learn how to lead aquatics classes. I love the y and the mission of the organization so it is a great place to work if you do not need to make a lot of money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding and much oppertunity to move up
Kids time instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2020, január 10.
Im a kids time instructor. I luv it. We help them with there homework play games crafts go swimming (on campdays) the kids are so excited to see ypu when they come in the job is very rewarding.
Pro érvek
Many job opportunities in the company
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exhausting Workplace that only offers free room & board as a benefit.
Outdoor Education Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anna, TX2020, január 8.
Though one works full plus overtime hours technically there, you are still considered part time and paid only a daily rate. It is a non-profit. You only get paid full-time if your management. It is true that the camp life can create a close-knit family environment among co-workers, however I have found management has carelessly hired sketchy characters, difficult for me to build camaraderie with personally. The overtime you do there are teaching evening classes that often feel unnecessary and leave one more exhausted by the end of the day. On occasion, you will even be asked to act as customer service and maintenance all throughout the night, even after working an entire 12 hour day.

All in all. If you want to work here, it is best if you already have an sacrificial, servant heart. This job will consume you. The only true benefits are free room and board as well as weekends off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back place to work with sense of community
Strength Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, december 27.
Hey , it is a job, but it honestly has been once of the least stressful jobs that i have had, which is cool if you are looking for that sort of thing.
N/a
Health & Wellness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 1.
Job didn’t want to work with giving me a raise after working there for 3 years and knowing cross training I moved further away and I begun to use more gas so even asked just for a dollar raise and couldn’t get !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job, not competitive wage.
Aquatic Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alberta2019, november 28.
A great starting position, especially for gaining lifeguarding/instructing experience, having the benefit of the membership can make a big difference especially for young students!
Management has its own issues, especially with communication and priorities. We tend to run short on staff and have high turn over, and perpetuate this cycle.
Team members who enjoy working here are not in it for the pay, but this can cause issues in retention of employees.
Room to move up and advancement is encouraged.
Busy environment, aquatics is great for teaching experience and if you enjoy teaching all age groups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Y
Spinning/ Bodypump Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allapattah, FL2019, november 23.
Best place on earth. If I had the the extra time to work at the Y, I would do it again, no doubts. The "Y" gave me the opportunity to grow and achieved my goals as an instructor. Friendly co workers, very supportive and members very passionate about their families and fitness goals.
Pruductive and Fun
Youth Sports Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, ID2019, november 21.
The Y is really fun to work. The only thing that could be considered as a down side is the pay. You work with small children for about 6 hours on minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with a lot of activities.
Sports Instructor / Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rye, NY2019, november 18.
I learned how to connect with families. Also, really felt accomplished when knowing I exceeded the expectations of the parents, their kids, and my employers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work expected for not a lot of pay
Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2019, november 17.
There are amazing programs ran by this organization to get involved in helping the community but they do not care enough about their employees who are actually doing the work.
1,0
Not as Fun as One May Think
Preschool Sports/Gym Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Painesville, OH2019, november 11.
I started off only being offered around four hours a week until I began to be pulled into every single department possible. My paycheck is very heavily taxed and I am being overworked. Staff turnover is absolutely insane, no one is dependable and the management is not grateful for those of us who have stuck around. Everything that goes wrong is the staffs fault, regardless of the issue, and overall, I feel like I'm not valued at this establishment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to be employed
Water Aerobics Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Bedford, MA2019, november 10.
The staff is helpful and the members are engaging. Everyone always looks forward to gaining a little more knowledge each day about their health. I enjoy my employment at the YMCA
Stressful but fun
Outdoor Education Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MI2019, november 5.
A day of work is long if you have to work evenings, with no real breaks during the day. The kids are worth all the work you put in, you can see the impact you make on them and it is rewarding. The job itself is easy, but to make it great you need to put in a lot of effort. Good time management skills are a must.
Ymca
Activity Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2019, november 3.
I love working for the YMCA. it is engaging, fulfilling, and community based employment. Coworkers are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I love the members, staff, and my current bosses.
Fun and Challenging workplace
Adventure Leadership Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, ON2019, október 17.
10/10, pay isn't great but thats not what it's about. The people, the clients, and the setting are out of this world. Waking up on Clear lake and walking to the dining hall is always a highlight.
Loved it
Aerobic Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2019, szeptember 24.
I loved working at the Y. The only reason that I quit working at the Y was because I was pregnant and was a high risk pregnancy and was unable to keep teaching during the pregnancy..
free membership
Kontra érvek
high risk pregnancy
Fun place to work
Aerobics Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, szeptember 24.
I enjoyed working at the Ymca. I met many new people while teaching fitness classes. The environment was encouraging and fun. Managers's were fantastic.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van