YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Specialist

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 269 értékelés megtekintése
Na
Hr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poulton le Fylde, Lancashire2019, december 26.
Good work hours, good work life balance, good pay, good colleagues and management. Good holidays travel expenses. Annual leave and public holidays very good place to work
3,0
Not too bad
Human Resources (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, november 27.
The programs that the Y has are great for employees and families. There are very nice people that work for this organization. However, the pay is not very high.
Resource specialist
Resource Specialist I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, június 4.
Provide specialized services to you and young adults in education employment/career development housing technology and other designated fields and support them in Achieving their goals
3,0
Friendly work environment
IT Trainer - Human Resources (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 24.
I've enjoyed my time with the YMCA. The employees are friendly and committed. I've had the opportunity to learn new skills. I have been involved in great projects that moved the work forward.
Great employees
Salaries
Productive workplace
Resource Specialist/ Peer Connecter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, március 23.
The Team at the Y are very friendly and helpful they always get the job done. I have never had a bad day at work, the workplace brings good vibes. great workplace good people good vibes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to work
Human Resources (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy2017, március 17.
Great place to work. They believe in you and give you the work needed to push yourself to do your best. The use of the gym is amazing and they encourage you to use it during work hours.
healthy work environment
Pay
2,0
Typical Day
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2016, december 20.
The typical day was reviewing benefits and assisting employees with benefits. The hardest part of the job was working on projects. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving discount for membership.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lively environment- "Grow with us"
External Resource Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, július 8.
Yes, the YMCA of the USA is a corporate office, but that doesn't mean that the spirit is lost. The office culture holds the same values that the YMCA promotes to local Y's: Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.

It was hard for me to work at a desk most of the day, but the design of the office allows for maximum lighting and meeting rooms. There is a lobby on my floor that has leftover healthy food every day!

Birthday Celebrations are great. Once a month we get a treat to celebrate the birthdays of our coworkers.(there are 350 employees so we need lots of time for cake ;)
Pro érvek
Environment, Coworkers Support, Opportunities to travel abroad, Travel anywhere with the Y
Kontra érvek
Desk job, Minimum job security with a contracted temp position. (Renewed every 3 months)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an organization that makes a difference in every day lives
Human Resources Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Crosse, WI2015, szeptember 23.
The CEO I worked for was truly the best boss I've ever had. Challenging, and firm but fair. I am truly a better person because of my job at the Y.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van