Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Housekeeper

137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 206 értékelés megtekintése
fun place to work
its a nice place and fun to work. i had great co-workers. some days you deal with angry people, and other days with nice people. the hardest part of the job, it was just hard in winter when i had to catch a bus
no free breaks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA--Amazing company to work for
The YMCA is an amazing company to work for as well as wonderful people that make the environment great. Management is understanding and willing to work with their employees under certain circumstances. I really do enjoy coming to my work family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good place to work.
The staff and management were friendly and nice. Pay was only minium wage 7.25 hr. Not bad for part-time job. East Shore YMCA was close enough for me to walk to work.
Ok
The people and members are nice ,clean ,quiet facility , respectful the supervisors and co workers are pretty cool . My job can be pretty repetitive and some times extremely boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun place to work, low pay, most of all the management ran off or fired all great workers. I would never support this organization.
When it comes to the value of great employees another employee was chosen that stole, lied, stole time, including on work time, and when I proved it I lost my job as a manager, and a excellent fund raiser.
They value males or females, and walked me to the front door.

The top two managers at my location destroyed this facility, and they got rid of every manager or person that worked hard with great work ethics and cared really cared about the members and other employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun place
The Most enjoyable part of the job was stripping and making the beds
the most difficult job was getting told 3 different things at once

workplace is always spotless clean
Ymca
Very poor organization and bad communication. No trust and bad talk behind everyone’s back. Way to much drama for a work place. Very poor hours and not a good work place. Working with the kids is the best part
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an horrific place to work
The clients are very friendly and positive. But the employees are always trying to talk down on each other. Very disrespectful to the housekeepers. They would dirty an area that we just cleaned so we can go back to clean it again.
It’s ok
Job was decent pay wasn’t that good considering the work your doing! I was young so the job was a job but if you have other options go for it, open your own business
Underpaid/Wrongfully Terminated
Although I loved working here, I feel like I was underpaid as a housekeeper mainly because I was the one that made sure the facility was spotless while others slacked at responsibilities. I feel that I was wrongfully terminated because I found my uncle dead and it traumatized me so I was having a mental break and they fired me 2 days after I found him dead.
3,0
Fun location, difficult job
A typical day at work starts at 8am, and ends anywhere between 3pm-7pm. I learned how to properly clean several household appliances, and improved my communication skills with other employees.
Ymca
Good place to work if your a student going to school. a single mom that needs a morning schedule to get home early. Easy going, fast paced environment
Great employees
Pro érvek
Part time get no benefits
Easy going
Rewarding
I would say that working at the YMCA is the happiest place to work as family's are always interacting with the programs provided an it's a safe place for youths
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and to make friends!
After my interview, I couldn't wait to join the YMCA team. I was a housekeeper while I was there and it was hard work. I learned some handy things too! Great for someone looking to get away for a little while. Housing and food are free(ish). But the outdoors is what I thought was the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace and you learn a lot
Im currently still here and I love it. I learn a lot of new things and being a supple staff I'm tasked with working with all ages. Infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age etc.
It was ok
Physical, boring, hot, too much work not enough compensation. It’s an ok job for a college student but you can’t advance..............................
Loved working here.
I absolutely loved working at Frost Valley YMCA. It was like being part of a really big family. Above average pay and benefits. I have since relocated to another state but will always have great memories and lifelong friendships.
1,0
Less than ideal
The job was extremely fast paced, with an emphasis on getting everything done quickly. Depending on the supervisor, however, rooms were held to an unrealistic standard of detail and cleanliness (lampshades facing a certain direction, for example). Some managers were nice, but most were distant, abrupt, and sometimes rude. I was injured on the job but due to paperwork and filing, never received any compensation and still have medical bills. HR would not allow me to access my records or paperwork, including the claims I myself filled out hours earlier.
Pro érvek
On-site housing and meals, diversity of coworkers
Kontra érvek
Work pace, managers, lack of compensation for disabilities and injuries, black mold, leaks, and other health hazards in the staff lodging, repeated use of unhealthy cleaning products
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed and nice place to work
Staff is all very nice. The facility is nice as well. Housekeeping is not a fun job no matter where you go. The hours were late and boring. The child care had few hours but was fun and relaxed.
Wonderful place to Work
Good work environment iwould recommend it as a lifelong career. Good learning experience a place with exceptionable team work ethics. Manager and staff work cohesive well.
Friendly
Not enough hours
Awful management
I didn’t work here long and I’m glad I left. I was never trained for my position just thrown into it. When I asked for specific duties I was blown off. My fellow coworker swore at me daily and management did nothing about the verbal abuse. Other coworker also never worked just hid the entire shift.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés