YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Housekeeper

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
148 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 30 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice place and fun to work. i had great co-workers. some days you deal with angry people, and other days with nice people. the hardest part of the job, it was just hard in winter when i had to catch a bus
no free breaks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors r not looking out for the workers the supervisors r cut throat only looking for themselves and very short hours and when u go over the designated hours the supervisors will have a field day with the employees it is a bad place to work for
No pros
More cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at this location for years. It is as Terrible as when I first started. This company and facility will never evolve, still being stuck in 2005 period and refuses to get with the fitness industry and business trends of the New era. Do not waste your energy and time working for this facility. There are too many other better Employers with significantly better pay, benefits, promotion/career opportunities and a more professional, caring, competent, less insecurity complex inflicted Leadership team and staff. It is not even be a Place where an employee can work to feel apart of a family within a team environment. The Pay is near the minimum wage gap. No 18+ Adult can sustain any kind of living with this employer at entry or mid level.
Pro érvek
Free membership for employment.
Kontra érvek
Just about everything to make anyone over 18 years old NEVER become employed for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers where amazing. I met some great people and made good friends, and that's about it for the good. The pay was awful... really really bad. The housing was a joke and the food gave me and a lot of other people stomach problems. The job itself was pretty terrible too especially when you consider your compensation. There isnt really much incentive to work hard when you're getting paid so little. The management in my department was horrible. The manager has awful people skills and didnt treat her employees good at all. HR was absolutely terrible and dishonest. You had to go out of your way to get your travel reimbursement even though in the initial hiring process they say they will pay for travel. Their main hope was that an employee wouldn't bring up the travel reimbursement and they would never have to pay it, which I know happened to many people. The main HR manager was two faced, and would act like a good person, but in reality she was not. It's not surprising the HR department was so horrible considering who was running it.
Great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Super low pay, terrible job, food housing were a joke, management horrible, HR department was the worst
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve never written a review for a job before. Never even considered it. That should help give some idea how awful this job is.To clarify, the work is great, the people are nice. However, the current CEO has no business running this place.If you apply for a housekeeping position, be prepared to only work 3 hours a day while be told to do more than 3 hours worth of work. I have tried multiple times to get extra time to do the cleaning that has been asked of me and I’ve only been met with either denials or straight up lies.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at YMCA is finePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at YMCA are goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at YMCA, I think there is noneManagementIn general, managers at YMCA are good peopleCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at YMCA is goodOverallMy experience working at YMCA was awesome
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s typical day at work as you go in and clock in and go to your position and do your job. After you’re finished you get to go home it depends what position you want. The enjoyable part about work is going in and seeing your employee smiling faces.
Free membership
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management slides everything under the carpet pretends everything is fine let’s workplace harassment happen I hope once there is a new CEO change happens here it’s so needed don’t ever work here this is suppose to be a safe place to work it’s the YMCA.
Good benefits
Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the autonomy the branches possess. Our leadership at the branch level is able to assess the need of the community and provide resources to build stronger families, individuals and communities. If you're looking to learn customer service skills, the Y is a great place to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there. But they decided to close all facilities because of the coronavirus 19. Very family oriented at the YMCA. Working at the YMCA i love it. They are family and a team there. Very respectful and very appreciative of what I'm doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can go to anyone and ask any question I have and most of the time get the answer I need. Everyone there is very straight up and very nice to talk to. They will work with anyone.
Pro érvek
A very happy place even when things go wrong.
Kontra érvek
Hard keeping everything perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked here fulltime seasonally living and working on site. My duties included making beds, cleaning toilets, sinks, showers, vacuuming carpets, dusting, washing windows; emptying trash, sweeping, mopping floors, cleaning refrigerators, ovens and cleaning fireplaces. I alternated between cleaning large family reunion cabins, 2-bedroom cabins and lodge rooms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company does not respect you as a individual nor are they supportive of family situations and you have to purchase your own work supplies and the pay is not there especially for the work they want done. Worked there for 2 yrs for minimum wage and lastly you don't get benefits or raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is an amazing company to work for as well as wonderful people that make the environment great. Management is understanding and willing to work with their employees under certain circumstances. I really do enjoy coming to my work family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff and management were friendly and nice. Pay was only minium wage 7.25 hr. Not bad for part-time job. East Shore YMCA was close enough for me to walk to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and members are nice ,clean ,quiet facility , respectful the supervisors and co workers are pretty cool . My job can be pretty repetitive and some times extremely boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
When it comes to the value of great employees another employee was chosen that stole, lied, stole time, including on work time, and when I proved it I lost my job as a manager, and a excellent fund raiser. They value males or females, and walked me to the front door. The top two managers at my location destroyed this facility, and they got rid of every manager or person that worked hard with great work ethics and cared really cared about the members and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Most enjoyable part of the job was stripping and making the beds the most difficult job was getting told 3 different things at once workplace is always spotless clean
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor organization and bad communication. No trust and bad talk behind everyone’s back. Way to much drama for a work place. Very poor hours and not a good work place. Working with the kids is the best part
Munkahelyi kultúra
The clients are very friendly and positive. But the employees are always trying to talk down on each other. Very disrespectful to the housekeepers. They would dirty an area that we just cleaned so we can go back to clean it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was decent pay wasn’t that good considering the work your doing! I was young so the job was a job but if you have other options go for it, open your own business