Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Health Coach

Munkakör megnevezése
Health Coach279 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
279 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 398 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there because of the people and sense of community but I felt as if my job was just to fill in if i was needed when I was under the impression I would be working full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thats it. The y is trash as fvck Bad pay bad management no support fvkk the y. They treat you bad even if you do everything right. Their accept any and everyone is a lie they ate extremely racist sexist and ableist. TRASH ALL AROUND
Gym membership
Everything else
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room to move up. Management only hires her friends with no experience:/ so sad.
Does not listen to anyone. Hypocritical. Looks good at work. Acts horrible away from work. The company did wonderful things for children because the ceo has kids. What will happen when her kids grow up? Perhaps she will get back to focusing on the whole organization.
Insurance
Ceo
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good about being employed at the YMCA are building relationships with clients and assisting them with setting and achieving personal goals. The bad would be wages are not enough for a personal with family responsibilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a awesome place to work, the members and families are always awesome along with my colleagues. The one area they could improve on is compensation.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, free gym membership, strict management, limited hours.
Friendly people and clean atmosphere

Family friendly location

Childcare, doctors office and gym
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company that offered alot of opportunities to grow move up and get certified. Friendly staff from management all the way down.
Unfortunate that the Burlington riverfront Ymca had to close.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very disappointed in how they treated the hourly workers during this time. They really didn’t care about how we were going to survive and frankly we didn’t hear from the director of our YMCA for five days to tell us anything. He is one of the most non-caring person I have ever worked with! Not cool!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend trying to make a career here due to low pay and lack of being able to move up in the ranks. The members are WONDERFUL! There is not much employee appreciation and not much opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have held multiple positions within the YMCA, including being a Personal Trainer, Fitness Floor Associate, Healthy Lifestyle Coach, and Biometric Screener. This company truly takes care of it's employees and members. It is the best work environment I have ever been in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to start a first time job or side job, meeting nice people and being in a positive environment on a regular basis. I have learned that I have support when I'm having a bad day or feel alone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thanks you for the opportunity you gave me. And if there ever a chance, to come work again I would and reference everyone to go or work for the ymca. Thanks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day consisted of being out on the floor and observing guests perform exercises and assist them in performing them effectively and safely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They aren't interested in hiring anyone full-time or giving me the hours I need. I enjoy working with the clients and have great co-workers but I have to have more hours. I've been promised more hours for 2 years and it hasn't happened.
free gym membership
Kontra érvek
no healthcare or benefits options, very low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very accommodating.
It is a friendly place to work.

They provide cpr training.

I loved the clients, you get to know the people who come in daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got my first job here as a teenager in high school. Worked here for several years. I loved using the free gym membership. I worked in several different departments at the YMCA and I honestly didn't mind them at all.
Free snack
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing like heading into the holidays terminated for accidentally missing a shift. I took a day or two off because of mental health which usually isn't a problem for me, but I got some scary medical news recently. Then our new "manager" switched my shift and told me first week of December it started on Wednesday nights. I wasn't aware I still had my Monday shift for this week as well so I didn't go in. Nobody ever called me, I would of went right in. They most likely wanted me to "no call no show" which I've never done before this, so they can term me. In a time of need and medical bills, stress relief of being able to exercise there, they just canned me. Cowardly by the management to not even meet with me and hear what happened. They pay is super low, nothing stimulating to do, wellness members are basically expected to be janitors. Management is over-stressed and it trickles down to not caring about you or listening to you. Possibly good for young workers, but I'd say find a job at a store or something, avoid it here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to manage the day-to-day fitness operations. Learned how to work with a variety of people and learning how to interact with them. I enjoyed my time there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the job and I love working with people. I love working with the young kids and I love working with the elderly people as well. They keep me motivated at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love my job. I work with happy people and I am doing what I love to do, which is working in the fitness industry. I like helping other people improve their lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My current management team is great. They're super friendly and recognize hard work as well as reward it. If you put in the work you can definitely make your way up at a decent pace. In 3 months time I've gone from doing a few hours a week as a gym attendant and wellness coach to having supervisory responsibilities and the ability to transition into personal training. I have the opportunity to make decisions about equipment repairs, member engagement, and many other decisions such as training clients whilst having a flexible schedule. That being said I do believe not all facilities/branches are created equal and you're not likely to find many better Y's out there. Along with that the pay isn't great sadly but if you can work around and be willing to be a team player you're bound to have a good experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés