Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Gymnastics Coach

Munkakör megnevezése
Gymnastics Coach75 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 221 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and very cute females in the gym area. You get to play sports if need be and able to swim tennis handball you name it everything is there mate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at YMCA opened up opportunities for me to learn basic skills such as patience, responsibility, problem solving, communication etc. By learning these skills I am able to apply them in different areas of jobs. I enjoyed going to work as there was an amazing atmosphere.
Pro érvek
Amazing staff to work with
Volunteer work- no pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your boss may be great, mine was. And the people and especially kids you help make it great. Your coworks are usually young so that nice. Upper management is so slow and you have so many higher people getting anything changed and asking for something is hard. A good raise is hard. And at time I mostly felt under payed
Kids are nice and fun
Kontra érvek
Under payed and management is a drag
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at the YMCA, I learnt how to deal with children from toddlers to teenagers to speaking with parents on how to work on technique, form and performance. Alongside working with others that share similar yet different ideas were also a challenge, but it taught me how to work with others and communicate different ideas.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a gymnastics instructor for 5 years, never received any recognition for pretty much running the program as a teenage and was never given any pay raise in the 5 years!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was great, but the staff were a bit difficult to get along with. Staff benefits were good. Got to meet some great people and interact with all diferent types of familes.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay is extremely low for the responsibility of caring for children. I understand pay is low in childcare but they don't really care about the employees either which makes it worse. management is like a clique of women that think they are above you as people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a brilliant place to work if you are all about a proactive attitude, you are passionate about helping others, and you continually strive to improve. Working collaboratively with others with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on board honest feedback will make you perfect for working at the Y.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for the YMCA in its family environment . Encouraging management, and I was always offered more training while working for them. Would love to work for them again
Encouraging environment
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
The y has set hours for work as a gymnastics instructor. The staff are friendly and help to make sure the job is done properly. It is a positive environment, encouraging learning new life skills as well as teaching children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is always exciting because of the diversity within the community. The children always bring a smile to my face even when I am having a bad day. It also keeps me active and alert, there is never a dull moment .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Amazing work ethics. Managers are always very understanding and supportive. I never had issues working here. The company was build on great
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has good mission and work environment, but low pay. Very supportive managers and lots of flexibility. Many opportunities to work in your community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my shifts because I am working in an inclusive environment, alongside team players, and I love teaching gymnastics. I love the management team they are good to everyone from community members to employees, everyone feels welcomed and happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I grew up at YMCA and helped me get this job. If you love interacting with people, specifically children, then you will love this job. The only complaint I have is the way some of the management handles certain situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here! I met so many amazing people and grew as a person as a result. The YMCA became a family for me. Tons of smiles and everyone is always helpful. Was so sad to say goodbye.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team atmosphere, very Friendly staff in all departments, they greet you with a smile and ask how you are doing. My manager is willing to be flexible in whatever way I need.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
It’s more like a hobby than a job, the pay is an after thought
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this position you work with and coach many children and teens gymnastics. During classes you teach kids gymnastics skills and numerous life lessons while doing it.
social interaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone who comes into the YMCA has a smile has on their face and is happy to be apart of the community. All of my coworkers were kind and treated me with respect. My boss was also very nice and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spotted kids on events of gymnastics. They were usually younger but listened very well. I am in the sport, so teaching younger kids about it and how to do it was great. I loved volunteering because it made me feel like I was doing something with my life.
Pro érvek
Meet new people, sport I love
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having grown through the entire gymnastics program, I was invited to be a coach. This was more or less a volunteer position, yet I was provided a stipend. The financial side of the position was the last of my concerns, as I was vested in the development of client skills while incorporating the enthusiastic and driven vision for the program.
Pro érvek
Brilliant work environment - positive attitudes and rewarding results.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés