YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Group Leader állásra itt: St. Louis, MO

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 296 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
17 year's
Group Leader assitant (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 3.
I worked for the YMCA for 17 year's and for 17 year's of dedication I should of been making more. The split shift is easy buy just the way the employer treat's the people that work for them not good. I worked before and after school care and I had a set site to go to and if I had choice I wouldn't have never go to different schools. places
Working with the kids
Kontra érvek
Pay is not good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The co-workers are great, but the pay is not
Member Service Associate & Y Club Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, január 5.
I have been working for the Y for 4 years and it is not worth all the hassle. I have worked as a Y- club group leader and member service associate. First you are underpaid, underappreciated for the amount of work that you do. Then upper management NEVER LISTENS to the employees who they give surveys to and ask "how we feel" about working there. The amount of money I get paid to have people yell at me, cuss me out, get aggressive is astounding, how they can not pay people a decent wage. It's not just part-time who is underpaid either, full-time is too, but at least they get benefits. The only good thing is honestly the people who you work with and flexible hours in scheduling. This is a great second job, for people who already have a full time job.
great co-workers, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
barely get a break, low pay, some positions have long hours, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Y-care Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, augusztus 28.
Working with the YMCA is great! Great opportunities and families! I love working with kids and families. The ymca provides great care for families and takes care of their employees.
4,0
A Typical Day At Work
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2015, május 21.
A typical day at the YMCA, set up tables with toys/games for Kindergarten to Fifth Grade. Receive children in from parents, log in attendance. Monitor each child for safety. Engage in activities for each child. Prepare them for breakfast in the morning. In the evening set up area for aftercare by cleaning off tables, preparing snacks, taking attendance, start activities, engage in activities with children. Monitor children for safety.
Pro érvek
Free incentives from company, ie. t-shirts/caps
YMCA
Group Leader/Payroll Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  st louis mo2014, október 24.
Making sure all children are safe while providing a healthy snack until parents get off of work.
Fun/Good Environment
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2014, január 6.
The hours were from 6:30-9 in the morning and the evening from 3:30-6. It was before and after school care system for students in grades K-5. This position taught me a lot of patience and that organization is key when running a business/program of any sort.
Working with kids was/is great! The management and the coworkers hired made the job even more enjoyable as the years went on. I had a lot of fun interacting with the supervisors and managers and learning to understand what they ask for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van