Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Group Leader állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great company to be apart of and there’s always room for advancement. The Y prodvides child care for various age groups and lives off of its mission statement
Pro érvek
Very flexible work place, great company to be a part of
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours for part time workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day I learn something new from the kids. They can brighten up your day and cheer you up. I like working with kids, therefore I like working there and talking to kids who need the attention they don't get at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with my assigned group of kids. Connecting with families and teaching/assisting. Plenty of planning and organizing activities with other group leaders. Managment easy to connect and talk to. Some difficulties with dealing with a group of 20+ kids. Must know how to reinforce positively.
Pro érvek
Family and child friendly environment.
Kontra érvek
Public transportation might not be available for some school locations, talking to noncommunicable parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are greeted with a smile whenever you come in. Your superiors are ready to help you in any aspect of your life. Whether that be the role you intend to do at the Y or something personal.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work while in college! They work well with your school hours and provide you everything you need to work the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
watching their bright faces inter the room i must first greet them and check them in.home work is done first with assistance from the group leaders. Then we have snacks and go over snack talk and devotion, then myself and my coworker start the learning activities for the day, followed by fun gym activities. there is absolutely no hard part about this job its fun and interesting everyday. the thing i enjoy most is when the parents thank us for the extra work we put into helping the kids with their work because it really makes a difference.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job great place to work and grow as a person something to learn everyday. knowing the parents and kids are awesome un place to work
great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Arrive to location site and set up. I learned how to communicate with clients whether angry or not. Management was very fun and understanding. My co-workers were loved their jobs. They made work safe and fun. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with the weather outside. Most enjoyable part was seeing the smiles on the kids faces.
Flexible schedule