Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Group Leader

355 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 206 értékelés megtekintése
Fun
I worked with kids in the after school programs. There was a lot of support from the office. The work sucked if the kids were bad, but it all depended on the nature of the kids.
fun with kids
Kontra érvek
every day regardless of personal life
fun workplace
This job gives you a lot of tasks and different obstacles to overcome. It is not just about watching kids, but taking care of them, making them feel safe, helping them with any problems or issues they may face.
Fun for one summer
I only worked at the YMCA for one summer as a camp counselor. It was a fun job, but it does not pay that high and it can be difficult to deal with the amount of children we had. I would say it is a good job for high school or college students, or maybe teachers who want to work through the summer.
Poor pay
Great job , fun to do, poor pay, hurts when you can’t work on no school days, no pay. You’ll find yourself stretching a paycheck to survive the month. Hours are weird!
Great Place
Great place to work if you love helping children. The staff is friendly and respectful . Always keep their word on the safety of the children. Never have to worry
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Family/ friendly
They really want the best for you and your family. They really take care of you and your kids. They want you to have a fun and special time, and they also really take care of your kids, they really do a lot.
Okay Experience due to management
Until recently I really enjoyed working for the YMCA. There is a somewhat negative culture at some sites, but the Y has the flexibility to move you to other sites to find people you work well with, which I value.
Pro érvek
Working with kids is fun and rewarding
Kontra érvek
Upper management is not supportive and demand too much of staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its fun to work there as a college student but you will not make enough to support a family or yourself alone.
A good job for a kid in school. However, you will not make enough to support yourself or family alone. The job is good for college student because of the flexibility of the hours.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
rarely given a raise, poor communication
Ymca
When I first started at the YMCA, I really loved it because I was able to Work with kids and interact with them. I love kids and kids have always loved me.
Productive and fun place
I have had a great time as the After School Program Director.
To see young people who have had a troubled young adolescent life turn to me and trust me, really brings about a sense of accomplishment.
Pro érvek
Helping the young people become better than when they entered jr. high
Kontra érvek
Not enough time to reach out to all of those in need
My Kids
My Kids Are the reason I come to work everyday Nd go home with a smile on my face I feel we should get paid more thn what we already do but for the most part I do it for my kids Nd kids only
It's the Y
I worked at the check-in counter hours of standing behind a desk and taking membership cards and checking people in and as a member of the Y's after school program. It wasn't the most difficult job and it had good people in the company.
Fun place to work
Fun place to work. Great people to work for who care about you. Everyone tries to work things out no matter what the issue may be. Every one is very helpful and kind there.
productive and fun
a very loving job, where the company of the kids is not only fun but since you are helping build these kids you go home with a big feeling of positiveness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with kids with homework physical fitness and extra curricular activities. Must have a fun loving personality
If you like working with kids then this is the job. Don’t expect to get paid much and hours are based off of when students have school. You do not get paid for breaks at all. Very hard for you to advance too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to learn about yourself
Working at the YMCA as an after school group leader and summer camp counselor has led me to be more outgoing, outspoken, bring out the leadership skills in me, find creative solutions to problems, and learn what my strengths and weaknesses are. Working with children is both rewarding and exhausting yet the individuals I worked with were supportive and encouraging, so it was not too difficult.
2,0
No advancements
The supervisors here are stingy with pay and give you a hard time if you ask for a raise there are no opportunities to move higher within the company I love working with the kids but the supervisors make it hard to want to come to work when they’re constantly down your neck they expect you to do so much with minimum wage pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They promised to give me health insurance and never did. That is illegal and unprofessional. The payment is terrible. There are not growing opportunities.
Work place
Great place to work at! It’s very diverse and learning something new everyday. I’ve been working for the YMCA since 2016 and I love it! Management is great and everyone is so nice!
Fun work environment
I enjoyed my time working at the YMCA. It has a good work culture, and managers are respectful. I would recommend anyone that enjoys working with children should apply for this position at the YMCA.
1,0
The worst
Manager was a micro managing, anxiety driven, tool. The hours were garbage and the pay was well below minimum wage. Do not work for the Anaheim Family YMCA as a Group Leader.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés