Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Group Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Group Leader380 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
380 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 415 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with kids in the after school programs. There was a lot of support from the office. The work sucked if the kids were bad, but it all depended on the nature of the kids.
fun with kids
Kontra érvek
every day regardless of personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is awesome worked for A+ and the kids are so cute and fun they called me aunty and the staff is great to I can’t wait to get to go back to work I’m so bored t home it’s u believable!
Pro érvek
Good with kids and staff
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was told by the director not to tell the parents when the other kids are being bullies.i quit without saying anything .we are suppose to make sure the children are safe if they are in the group and the bullying and cause trauma.
Pro érvek
The children are so sweet
You can not speak up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I am working with children, every day is different. You learn different things about them every day. On some days, they can be hectic and really really stressful. They can really test your patience. And there are some days that they are peaceful and fun. It is fun to teach them lessons, concepts, and what's right and wrong. Teaching the next generation and impacting them in a positive way that will provide benefits for the rest of there lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good first job for anybody just getting out of school, especially if you are doing online college, a lot of time in between work schedule. 6am to 730 am and 1pm to 6pm. Definitely gives you time to take care of things during the day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome job to work at . And i really love this job can’t wait to go back work again
I would do this again and sgain

I’ve been waiting to get this perfect job for years since high
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect experience for people interested in becoming a teacher. The workdays were great especially for students in highscool as the program ran after school and ended at 6:00 most days. The experience taught me a lot about working with kids and just being in a work environment. Management were awesome except slightly disorganized something to expect with child care. The hardest part of the job was being understaffed. The most enjoyable was working with kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Responsible over 6 participants in ensuring that group activities were performed correctly according to session leader
 Successfully completed first aid and junior lifeguard training at YMCA programs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I lived working here because I got to go have fun with the kids everyday. They gave me an excuse to be a child and I was able to help them with their homework at the same time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work if you like working with kids. I had a good site. definitely has its difficulties but you were larn to have patience. great company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours are good when you are going to school. but the pay is every 15 days which is not really good if that's your only job. but you do feel good when you work with the children
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working here. It was the most coolest job I had. I learned something new everyday and I enjoyed every day I was there.
We went on field trips with the Youth Groups and visited some pretty cool places.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work 12 hrs a week - my choice. Pick the days/hours you want to work. Y provides t-shirts. No jeans. No short-shorts.

The afterschool program is 6-ish a.m. to 8-ish a.m. Monday thru Friday. AND/OR 2:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Elementary aged kids. Helpttw/homework
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you enjoy kids. Everyone is very friendly and outgoing. Very helpful and safe environment. Easy to navigate the area to find what you need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was fantastic. Most of the Site Directors were helpful and friendly, however upper management seemed to only care about the money parents paid and/or concerns of the site directors. Group leader concerns were often ignored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I overall had a great time with the YMCA, working with kids has taught me a lot and makes me want to continue in the field. However, this also depends on who you work under, and how the work environment has been established. Most of my coworkers were wonderful and we were always looking to encourage and support each other, even during stressful times. It’s helps to have a “every day is a new day.” Attitude.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It always starts at the top. The culture needs a overhaul, including the management team. Although the lower level management are highly skilled and believe in the mission.
Pro érvek
Helps to guide the young children while offering a place for the kids to go.
Kontra érvek
The pay is draconian, no flexibility, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff employed that work at the various schools in the Bell County area, really care for the children they provide services for. ASYMCA also offers camps during holidays for busy parents and families in the military with hectic schedules.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not feel like this company was very organized. I did not learn much and did not feel like there was opportunity to grow. Management was not very cooperative with the staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job as an after school leader was fairly rewarding when working with children. The camaraderie with the people I worked with was great, inclusive, inviting, and you can easily fit in right away within just a month. At most management was different. Having management changed was difficult to adjust with different styles. The culture was vast and inviting. No one was against each other and everyone was willing to support each other. Unfortunately because the job doesn't pay as much many people come and go so its hard to have a stable environment when you're short staffed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for two different YMCA programs and I loved both. Working for the YMCA is what helped me decide to work with children as a career. I am now getting a degree in Child Development and the YMCA job experience has helped me immensely
Pro érvek
Balanced schedule, amazing work environment, family based, child based, community based, friendly employees and employer.
Kontra érvek
Pay or hours are not sustainable.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés