Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Agent

Munkakör megnevezése
Front Desk Agent439 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
439 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was early hours. It was fast paced with checking in members. The worst part was telling people their account was past due. It was fun but stressful.
Fun, busy
Early hours, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
For regular front desk employees, the shifts are short, the pay is low ($9-$10/hr), and they expect you to constantly be busy doing something, even when nothing is going on. Everything they do in regards to signing up memberships and computer work is extremely unorganized and outdated. If you are a young female, get ready to be told you're "wearing too much makeup" or "you can't work out here in spandex shorts." Old men (members) make nasty jokes at you all day regardless of what you're wearing. You can't work anywhere near fulltime unless you're retired. Most of the members complain about ridiculous things such as, "someone dropped a weight loudly" or "people shouldn't be on their headphones while using a machine because it's rude."
It's just a mess, really.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is great for people just starting out or retired... Stay for a while build experience then leave...i stayed too long now I am not welcome back after the covid shutdown because my salary electrons are too high...there is no upwards growth here
Munkahelyi kultúra
the ymca is full of so many wonderful values. I highly reccomend it for family and it was a pleasure to work there. everyone is super friendly and loving. I worked front desk and also with kids after school. I loved working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in high school at the time, and had a lot going on with outside of school activities. I learned the value of diversity. I loved working with my fellow employees and saying hey to the regulars.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good about working for YMCA is that it felt like a family working there and everyone got along. There was no bad when working for YMCA, so that’s why I loved that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. I am a widow & need to be around people or I will die. My husband of 43 yrs committed suicide 4 years ago. So if I didn’t I would cry all day. They are my family now. They take great pride in being a family facility. I definitely do not work for the pay. I get to work as few or as many hours a week as I want.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in Benbrook. The customers were amazing and the management was great!!
I applied to work there again and hope I get hired at the downtown Ft Worth location.
Pro érvek
Customers and flexibility in hours
Kontra érvek
I dod not think there were any cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a wonderful place to work. I really enjoyed being a part of the employee family and working with such amazing people. One of the best experiences of my life.
Obtaining new memberships.
Giving tours of the facility.

Answering phones and providing customer service.

Maintaining the weight room and kept orderly.

Open and Close on Shifts.

Obtaining new memberships for fall and spring sports activities / and child care.

Data Entry.

Trainer, Help customers with questions on new equipment and proper form on lifting weights.

Responsible for counting money before and after shift and depositing in safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We go out of our way to help the community. I've learned a lot about how to deal with people no matter what the circumstance. We have a lot of people come into the YMCA that need financial assistance and we go out of our way to make it possible for them to afford a gym membership which includes their kids get to go to summer camp or after school care so the parents can go to work. We also provide a lot of activities for the seniors at the YMCA. We have lunch and learns every Thursday for them and provide lunch. A typical day consist of a lot of phone and in-person interaction with people. Usually very busy environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very easy. After about two weeks you will get the hang of it. All you do is answer the phone and you give good customer service to the guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, but low pay for providing exceptionally high levels of customer services for a very demanding clientele. Repeat customers are very demanding for things that you can’t control.
Nice people
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
works great as a first or college job but i would not devote too much time to the organization because it wont help you get anywhere. dont make it a career path
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do a good portion of my bosses work including training the new hires and they get the good pay while I make minimum wage for everything I do. They also rarely give raises, even if you do alot of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The members are so nice and welcoming. The staf and members are very friendly. The facility is nice. The pool the gym and the basketball courts are always clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So many people working in a facility at any given time and on many different schedules that some may not have even had an opportunity to meet and do so are rare that relationships rarely develop. Personality clashes can happen more often. Others may rarely be mentioned without the intention of anything but gossip, which never helps. It makes encouraging relationships difficult without having a time for open communication and casual conversations shared in an atmosphere that encourages more positive outcomes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Santa Monica Family YMCA was an experience I wouldn't give up for anything. The Skills I learned while employed, will last me a lifetime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work and supports their community greatly. I highly recommend it is a great place to work. The employees are treated with great respect and have managements support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to have a good part time job. They give you flexible hours and are very good at understanding if something comes up and you can't come in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice fun good work enviornment, wasnt hard at all, plenty of time to relax. Fun co workers and good boss. Had free membership to the gym and made lots of friends
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés