YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Agent

422 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love coaching the kids and watching them excel
Front Desk Clerk/Swim Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eden, NC2020, január 28.
The YMCA is a great place to work and supports their community greatly. I highly recommend it is a great place to work. The employees are treated with great respect and have managements support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had a good kids club.
Front Desk Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2020, január 24.
This is a good place to have a good part time job. They give you flexible hours and are very good at understanding if something comes up and you can't come in.
fun
Front Desk Associate and Computer Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alhambra, CA2020, január 18.
nice fun good work enviornment, wasnt hard at all, plenty of time to relax. Fun co workers and good boss. Had free membership to the gym and made lots of friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a diverse company that exemplifies the value of family and faith.
Membership Coordinator-Front Desk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2020, január 17.
I oversee the front desk area of a local YMCA in OKC metro area. It is the largest YMCA in Oklahoma. We have a high volume of traffic daily. We strive to give the best customer service to our guest members and guest who frequent on a daily basis while caring about the core values of faith and family. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and get acquainted with families who frequent daily.
Free gym membership
Lower pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was overall a good place to work or volunteer. people are treated very well.
Front Desk, stay and play (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 15.
i just volunteered there, but I was treated like an employee, i was doing most of the jobs the paid workers got. They treat their employees very well and have very positive attitudes towards everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The free membership was the only part time benefit
FRONT DESK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 10.
I enjoyed the people and the workplace a lot. The reason I left was because I had to sort out my life and I wanted to get back into serving/bartending eventually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if youre into comminuty based programs
Front Desk Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2020, január 6.
enjoyed the company, they are very helpful and thoughtful of their members. Needed some extra follow through from management to create a safe work environment for employees.
Loved the members and engaging with them on a professional and personal way.
3,0
Times of change
Front Desk/ Wellness Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 1.
I was hired during a merger of two Y's which brought in a new finance manager who was terrible at her job. The other lower-level staff that came in the merger was excellent.
Not good
Front Desk Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2019, december 18.
Company doesn’t pay enough, there is nothing to do but just sit down. No room to move up in the company because they promise other employees higher positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Child Watch worker, custodial, front desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA 515032019, december 3.
I enjoyed working at the YMCA as they are flexible productive and fun . workplace. I enjoyed working and provide care for the children. My co worker were great to work with
Family Atmosphere
Administrative and Front Desk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  1175 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd2019, november 18.
I completely enjoyed being a part of the YMCA family and will continue to try to be a part of this community in some way. The YMCA provided me with many opportunities to learn communication skills while meeting new people from various economic backgrounds. It taught me to be more open minded and helpful to all who came in the facility. This is a great place to work!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
work life YMCA
Fitness Attendant/ Front Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 4.
Terrible managment! Work there for 3 years and didnt recieve one raise. The work load is easy, definietly rewarding work with community involvement. However, its not worth the compensation. Unless you like volunteering.
Not worth it
Membership Representative / front desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, október 29.
So dysfunctional, pay is extremely low, you could have a vacation planned a month in advance they will schedule during your vacation! Everybody talks about everybody. Professional where?! It’s a job if you just want to fill in some hours or you are retired but definitely not a job to pay bills with!!!
The members
Kontra érvek
Incredibly low pay, no respect for your days off, dysfunctional, professional where?!
Great Employer
Front Desk Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Darlington, SC2019, október 24.
Great Opportunity to be a positive role model to kids. Great chance to be hands on with different activities. Good benefits, free membership with employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Relaxed work environment
Front Desk Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, október 20.
Working at the YMCA front desk includes a variety of tasks ranging from customer acquisition to filing records. In general, the work environment is relaxed but can get hectic at peak times (evening hours, school holidays). The positive aspect of the job is getting to know the customers. The social aspect behind the organization makes it easy to identify with corporate goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Boring and sluggish
Front desk representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019, október 15.
I got no hours the job was ok but boring and management was horrible didn’t never give me my final test , just kept playing with my hours and being very inconsistent with my money
Great space and area
Horrible management
Great work environment
Front Desk and Membership Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, október 11.
I honestly loved my job, I was a Front Desk/Membership Sales Associate. I worked early 5 am shifts until almost 1 pm in the afternoon. The members made my job fun and fantastic. The job itself deals with customer service and clerical functions. It's a great job for college students and gives you front desk and customer service experience.
Pro érvek
Flexible shifts, meet great people.
Low pay
Fun work environment
Front Desk Associate, Personal Trainer, Group instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2019, október 8.
Very flexible work schedule, great discounts on kids programs. Pay is minimal but if you need flexibility around school and kids, it's a great place to wotk
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It was okay
Nursery Staff/Front Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC 275392019, szeptember 24.
It was relaxing and if you like kids, it was really fun. We got to go outside a lot and build relationships with other coworkers and families that came in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't work here again!
Front Desk Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Hill, GA2019, szeptember 19.
Awful place to go. Customers and management are rude. Customers would come in and give you attitude for something you had no control over or that they thought the problem was resolved with another employee but clearly wasn't. Management didn't want to do their job so you would constantly pick up other work you weren't trained on.
Membership is free
Hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van