YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fitness Instructor

497 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 244 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fitness and Ballet Instructor / Gymnastics to children (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2020, február 18.
I had a great experience working at the YMCA in Canton, GA. Everyone was very positive and friendly. Excellent customer service which I strongly believe in any organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is a great club and a wonderful place to work.
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2020, február 17.
I have been an employee of the Y for 2 years and I love it. The staff is wonderful, the members are the sweetest you will find and the management really cares about what is working and what needs to be tweaked.
Every experience is different
Zumba Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2020, február 17.
It all depends on the type of job you are applying for will help you with the attire of clothing and the energy of the upcoming interview. It’s a big family working here honestly my favorite job out of everywhere I’ve worked.
Non profit gym
Fitness/Membership Specialist and Indoor Cycling Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, NC2020, február 13.
Small gym in Harrisburg without a pool operating in the red. Not being very competible with local fitness businesses. All employees are part time. Only the Director is full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Exciting place to work
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2020, február 4.
the YMCA of Delaware is a great place to work. The staff is like family. WE always have a wonderful, supportive atmosphere. I enjoy going to work to interact with the staff and members everyday,
Fun and Flexible
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, február 4.
Great place to work if you are looking for something flexible! Co-workers are easy to work with and very helpful! Management has been very supportive!
Not Standard Compensation
Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2020, január 31.
Group fitness instructors are compensated far below the average pay rate. I do not understand why the pay is so much lower than other places that offer group fitness.
Instructor
Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 30.
Pay is low, but ok for a basic instructor position. Enjoy teaching here, but a lot of additional work follows. Nice to be able to work at different ymca locations if needed.
Excellent environment
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2020, január 25.
Great way to start out for future fitness or management jobs. You will meet amazing people and help them in their fitness quest. Co workers are fun and energetic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun work place with like minded people.
Group Exercise Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2020, január 22.
Working at the YMCA is fabulous. People are extremely like minded and helpful. I love the impact we make on a community level and one on one. I truly am blessed to be apart of this organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
family oriented and community driven
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington, NY2020, január 22.
Great work environment. I am a huge supporter of all the YMCA has to offer to families and the community overall. It is a job that makes you feel good about what you do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seekers should consider if the culture is a good fit for them.
Group Exercise Instructor/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brown Deer, WI2020, január 17.
The Y has challenges in leadership. The leadership team does not cultivate an environment of honesty and inclusiveness. They do not have a pulse on the engagement of the team or employees and give the impression that the team is not valued.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
White supremacy at its finest
Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2020, január 16.
You have to fit in or they will alienate you out. Horrible culture and directors do whatever abuse of power they can to stay in their job position. Very sad environment. Great to start out if your willing to handle the workplace drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start your career
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2020, január 15.
I loved my clients. They did make it easy to get clients and they do make you meet any quotas. The down side is the pay. I know it is a nonprofit but when they would increase pt sessions they did not increase the pay to the trainers. This made it hard for people to afford sessions so you would lose clients and lose money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, nice place to start
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barrie, ON2020, január 7.
Good place for a first job. Nice culture, great staff and members. Pay is not competitive at all, around half of any other gym/studio. Lots of classes to teach or cover, however preference for hours is given to unpaid volunteers versus staff.
Pleasant environment
Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 6.
The overall culture is relaxed. I enjoyed my time teaching. The staff was always very pleasant. The members are some of the nicest people I have ever come across.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good opportunities to move around if you are able to teach more than one type of exercise class
Water Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2020, január 6.
The pay was good and it was easy to find other shifts or people to cover a class if you needed to miss teaching one. However, It would be nice to know that the Life Guards were paid better. They save lives!!!
1,0
Waste of time
Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 31.
Will give you very few hours not worth your time. Have to clean dirty equipment your not a personal trainer it's so stupid don't like the people or this place.
Great people
Group Ex INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, december 28.
I enjoy working for the YMCA because of our community involvement and how we give back to the community. The pay is no where sustainable in a city like Austin.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I walk in, I am always greeted with a smile and a friendly voice.
Personal fitness Trainer/ Yoga instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cameron, MO2019, december 22.
The YMCA has hard workers that are very friendly and always helpful. I love the community that it helps and the people are very friendly. I made a lot of friends there already.
Pro érvek
close to home, child care
Kontra érvek
do not know of any
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van