YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fitness Instructor

473 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 377 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. Great atmosphere!
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, december 2.
Great place to work! The employees and members are wonderful. Management is good. They work with your schedule and help you find subs when needed. The pay isn’t that great though but working with the members and seeing the positive change in their lives is worth it!
Amazing place to work
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2019, november 30.
I finally have a job where I look forward to being there! The management in wellness are supportive and appreciative of all of our hard work and do everything in their power to help us grow and succeed.
Na
Personal Trainer /Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sanford, ME2019, november 26.
It’s a great place to work for , good to employees and helping the community although you can be paid more in other gyms it doesn’t have the same feeling as when you work for a ymca
was self ran
YOUTH FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, november 25.
i was in highschool and i would just clock in and get to my station because i taught fitness classes. alot of the times i didnt see my coworkers and i was alone. little bit of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clayton, OH2019, november 23.
YMCA is a caring and giving organization. They focus on community service and helping others. Offer a variety of classes for all age groups and activity levels.
Positive Team Environment!
Zumba Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, november 22.
I absolutely cannot say how much I enjoy being a part of the YMCA group fitness team! The clients and coworkers are all top notch. Couldn’t ask for a better environment to “work” in and I use that term work lightly because it is truly a fellowship that doesn’t feel at all like I’m working.
Decent place to work
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 21.
There is flexibility in scheduling which is good if you have other commitments outside of work. Pay is on the lower side of average. You also get a gym membership at a free or reduced price which is a nice benefit if you will use it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to begin a fitness career
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simcoe County, ON2019, november 19.
I have worked at the YMCA in Brampton, and now the YMCA Barrie, and it seems for my line of work, it's the same procedure. No earned raises, no opportunity for advancement. Great for a student or a new mom.
Ymca
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 16.
I really enjoy teaching fitness classes at the YMCA. The work environment is positive. The why helps ensure you stay updated on CPR First Aid training and always send out notifications on additional fitness training
Munkahelyi kultúra
didn't enjoy my time there
Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2019, november 15.
not a pleasant experience It is stupid to ask for a minimum when someone says they didn't care for the experience. I don't want to write about it at all
Fun and Rewarding
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Thomas, KY2019, november 14.
I love working for the YMCA. I love the members and teaching Barre has been one of the best experiences for me. I love to see people getting excited about their health and accomplishing goals, that maybe, they thought were unreachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work!
Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madisonville, Kentucky2019, november 11.
I really enjoyed working there. I made a lot of friends and they are still my friends to this day! I enjoyed working with the public and it was well organized.
Productive, friendly and enjoyable
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 9.
A typical day at work is fun, productive and enjoyable despite the work load and stress. I learend how to manage and behave under stressfull and challenging situation, especially under wise and helpfull management. Work culture is very respectful.
Dealing with stress and managing the situation is one of, both, most enjoyable and hardest part, especially when the outcome is one to highlight as successful and productive.
Aquatics Dept
Water Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, IL2019, november 2.
I was a certified Aquatics Group Fitness Instructor,
I already had experience in the classes, and had to become certified with in 6mo was promised hire pay after I got my Cert,
Completed my Cert on time and was discouraged everytime I brought up the subject, was never paid the qualified amount I was owed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with a variety of clients varying in fitness levels.
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, október 29.
From personal training to fitness classes the YMCA provides a fun and challenging environment that keeps clients coming back. Places an emphasis in creating a community.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place to work for...
Group Fitness Instructor - Barre / Mat Pilates (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summit, NJ2019, október 17.
The Summit YMCA is a great place to get your experience in teaching classes. They offer a variety of classes, members are committed, memberships are affordable. Staff are friendly and helpful. There's limited opportunities to advance and pay rate is on the low end.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great place to work
Lead Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2019, október 10.
Great place to work ! My passion is helping people meet their fitness goals so being lead fitness instructor has given me that opportunity to help others live a longer healthier life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been a good experience. A great team to work with.
Group fitness instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2019, október 2.
It has been a good experience. A great team to work with. Opportunities to interact with and give back to the community. And an opportunity to grow my skill set and as an individual.
Group Exercise Team is awesome
Group Exercise Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2019, szeptember 27.
I have been working as a Group Ex Instructor at our local Y for 10 years. The team is great and we have a fabulous leader. Our members are dedicated and the classes are top-notch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work if your looking to grow your career or earn a decent wage
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Seneca, NY2019, szeptember 22.
Ok place to START your career only.
Very political and alot of favoritism
No room for growth
Low pay no benefits for part time employees
Not very collaborative
Management expects you to find coverage when you need off
Unkept promises by directors
Management expects you to contribute your pay to the annual campaign
The donations that the ymca receives not only goes to families of need but also funds the director's trips that are sometimes out of the country and out to eat
Over half of the staff in each department do not really care for their director
Poor leadership and lack of communication
Pro érvek
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van