Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: First Aid Instructor

Munkakör megnevezése
First Aid Instructor7 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 629 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed the aquatics management, the ability to advance in my position and overall friendliness of the patrons. I enjoyed the flexibility of the scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taught kickboxing and assisted in preschool room. Part-time job. Had no problems while working there! Staff was friendly and always willing to help you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here. The employees are friendly, members are always in a good mood, supervisors are always flexible and laid back. This was/is a very rewarding work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lattof is a place where you learn new things, and meet lots of new people. Your work load may include fairly typical office tasks, but it may also include facilitating team-building activities or wall-climbing or high ropes events. This is a people-oriented place to work. It is a place where creativity is desired and stimulated.
Free food!
Fairly low pay/
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started working at the Oak Square YMCA, I had already been lifeguarding for 8 years. Oak Square YMCA is, by far, the best facility I ever worked at.

The staff at Oak Square is knowledgeable and professional. Because of its location in the heart of Brighton, most of the aquatics staff are college or grad students, or young professionals. As a result, the workplace culture is a lot more mature and professional (most other pools are staffed by high school students), This sets a high bar for work performance.

Oak Square takes safety seriously and runs mandatory in-service trainings that really help with professional development. They do most trainings in-house, and these trainings are often free for employees (CPR/First Aid recertification, lifeguard recertification or crossover courses). They also encourage further professional development - they paid for me to attend a training to become a CPR/First Aid instructor. Oak Square is known in the Boston area for producing great YMCA trainers and administrators.

Another benefit of so many trainings - you really get to know and trust your coworkers, meaning that you work great with them as a team. This creates a great, friendly, all-in-this-together sort of atmosphere.
Pro érvek
Lots of free professional development; well-run organization; great co-workers
Kontra érvek
hourly pay; busy facility; no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spend majority of the day in my classroom at the school site planning and organizing activities for the after school program. I make sure all attendance, schedules, and necessary paperwork is completed weekly. I make parent phone calls when needed and also plan out the year for field trips and PO's for ordering supplies. I work closely with the school day staff and administration to ensure an open communication about students in the after school CAPS program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I am lifeguarding, this is a very early morning, however very easy job. As for the lifeguard instructor portions, what I absolutely love is teaching women and men my age how to be lifeguards. Not only do they learn how to observe a drowning victim, but how to respond, provide first aid, and administer CPR/AED. The thought of knowing that even one life has been saved due to my teaching over the last 15 years and heart-warming.
Pro érvek
i have great people to work with, staff and students alike. i love being in the water and teaching the correct technique. oh, this facility has a hot tub, never a complaint here!
Kontra érvek
only teach 2 times a year, limited number of students interested.
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése