Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Facilities Assistant

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 206 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy going work environment
Working at the Y at Lake Nona was laid back and enjoyable. The location had a great setup, management listened and the people who attended were nice. Pay is low and there were not many growing opportunities in the position that had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place, good place to be
I just want a full time job, I’m trying to get an apartment soon and I work 3 days a week as of right now and it’s just not enough. I tried to see if I could work more and they said no. So hopefully it can work out
Pro érvek
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of work to do, I only clean two rooms and then I have Down time to just sit there and do nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool job just stay to your self
The atmosphere is very cool. You get to meet new people constantly and most of your coworkers are good people. But be careful for the haters that will act like a friend
unprofessional and unorganized workplace
When I get to the building I check with my supervisor to see what has been done and what needs to be done to complete the day. Then check supplies to see what is to be ordered for the week and fill out order sheets. Then I proceed to coordinate work teams on work orders supplied by the job supervised. At the end of the day I look over what was done then close the building.
The workplace was consist of unprofessional and inconsistent leadership. This made it hard to advance in the company

The hardest part of this job came with communicating with management about supplies need to complete project. Project took way longer than scheduled.

I always enjoyed talking and working with my fellow worker.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with kids in childare and in the workout facility with people
I enjoyed working with kids making sure they had homework done. As well as guiding them and setting good examples. Helping people in the gym was a passion of mine too.
Pro érvek
laughing with kids all day
Kontra érvek
minimum wage
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work at
I enjoyed my time working at the YMCA because I got to meet lots of clients and was able to meet their needs. It was also a friendly environment where pretty much everybody knows you and allowed you to be yourself, etc. I highly recommend this place if you're looking for employment whether it is your first time or second.
5,0
Great Organization
This job provided amazing opportunities. Varied experiences in child care services.
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés