Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Facilitator

Munkakör megnevezése
Facilitator44 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great being able to work with the kids every single day. Had a few issues with my coworkers and my boss wasn't really too fair in handling the situation. When I was done with my shift I was notified that I was off of the schedule until I had a meeting. My boss didn't handle everything correctly or professionally so I quit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place for a starter or college kids, or military folks just wanting to make a buck, the pay rate is non-sufficient. this job requires a lot of your time but very low pay. trainings are on line with no one with no assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Y inclusion which is apart of the YMCA and we specifically worked with children with special needs. The staff was super supportive and always working with you to encourage growth in your position. I loved my time working here and was sorry to see it come to an end when I started school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ymca is incredibly flexible. Investing time in the community is one of its many attributes . Public events, youth facilitating, and food service create warm a atmosphere that is the Y
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience with the YMCA was very educative as it was my first time being exposed to the prison environment. the organization was christian based which was making everything easy especially working with the inmates. at first it was difficult for me as i was scared to be surrounded by inmates.
what i enjoyed most was when there was a graduation program for inmates who has completed the program.
stipant
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to share your love of health and wellness with others in teh community. A workplace that allows exposure to many different areas to learn new skills and contribute to improving community health and connections.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was let go after months of working OE without and reason or warning for anything I may or may not have done. But yet other folks (white) was caught smoking weed and giving a second chance. it’s life though ! Not really
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No future in the job. They just did a week of paid training, followed by demands of more unpaid training, then more unpaid training....

I didn't think they knew what they were doing on the respect programme.
Pro érvek
Lots of training, good time pass
No paid work... At all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love YMCA but I found that they over work you and under pay you. My management was not very supportive of me when I needed it the most. The older people were very judgmental of us young staff, they gave off the impression of "we are better than you".
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Youth Services Facilitator. I would assist/lead teaching in Employment Services workshops that help youth develop employable skills and habits. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the youth apply the skills learned within workshops, and being successful in the field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have the opportunity to see how kids learn since they are very little. Always having support from my manager for everything I need to make learning easier to kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training and self development always supported when needed. Training provided immediately. Allowed you to work autonomously, but still being part of a team.
Helping people
Long drive to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
offered a great deal of training to prepare you for the camp but did not have activities for the kids to do. Each day was the same with out a real schedule to follow
full time summer employment
Kontra érvek
low rate of pay and supervisors for camp don't have experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with both the military and non- military family. I always felt appreciated and accepted. A typical day at work was starting with children laughing and having fun.
Pro érvek
Feeling very respected and appreciated.
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace environment, Surrounded by like minded people that want to help and get things done. Outdoor lifestyle which allows you to learn alot. Bring in members of the community to improve programs and overall experience to everyone
free housing and food
monetary compensation lacking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taught proper social behaviors to many clients of all ages and on a wide range of mental and physical disabilities. Met month to month goals per clients when possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad spot to test the water on the Environmental Education or Camp field, and room/board is provided. Communication between departments could have been better, as well as leadership being upfront with expectations of the staff outside the job description.
Scenery, Environment, Views
Hours, Organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has been a huge part of my life for many years. Once I finished my high school volunteer hours, not only did I continue to volunteer for the Y, but they hired me and I have been there ever since. The Y is my second home and my second family. The staff and members make my job so much easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, it was a pleasant experience. There were a few times that I experienced racism (members were accused of not being allowed in the building).
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work days starts and ends stressful
Management has a good open door policy

Co-Workers will smile with you and rip you to shreds behind your back.
Fantastic Health Benefits
Low Wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a part time work, Enjoyed the day by setting up the fields for soccer and then coaching and refereeing all age groups. People were great nice culture to work in.