Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Early Childhood Teacher

129 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 197 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work with wonderful staff
Being a supply staff has more pros than it has cons. You get various experience working in several different sites and you're not confined to just one location. You get to meet wonderful staff and amazing kids each time. You basically set your own schedule and can work between 0-44 hours which is amazing especially if you have school or another full time job. The interview is difficult but if you get an interview GO and be your best self!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working with the kids
Where I work is fun with the kids. The kids make your day go by fast. You get to interact, engage and get to know the kids and you'll find yourself having things in common with a lot of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working while you are learning
Good balance life style keep you active. member are very cooperative, management are well train for their job- there is consistent training everyday . this the work learning while you are working which not only keep you active is also keep growing personally.it's fun working here
Okay
Very high employee turn over rate, often feel the stress of being short staffed and inconsistencies. Very difficult to book days off or take sick days as there is never any staff coverage.
Early Childhood Assistant
Overall, the job is good working with children from early to school age stages of development. ECE/ECA's have a difficult job taking care of children and youth.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Horrible Working Experience
The Millidgeville community centre was the worst place I ever worked. The supervisors were horrible and did not care about staff. She yelled at staff in front of other staff and the children. Working there gave me workplace anxiety that I had to go to therapy for. They appear like they are so inclusive, but that is not the case. My job was threatened many times and when I took my issues to HR nothing was done. I do not recommend working for the YMCA!!
Fun and exciting place
A very enjoyable and fun loving place to work, the staff are very professional and experienced.
Program plans are well executed, The children love being at the center and learning from the staff.
Excellent
Great place to work with excellent peers and supportive administrators. Work life balance is good and pay is quite fair. Work is fairly flexible! I would go back again!
Awesome Place to Work
Enjoyable atmosphere, work culture, and good staff. Collaboration and teamwork as well as independent work. You work with children and families.
Management is good, will take concerns seriously.
Great Place to Work!
I got a lot of insight about ECE!Experiences gained at the Y were useful for the next job! The Y is very knowledgeable about the ECE field and their standards are high!
productive work place
I am an early childhood assistant and working with the children and staff is fun. watching the children grow and learning new things is pretty amazing.
interacting with children
help children with their day to day routines. play and learn experience. assist ECE staff with their routine and help wth smooth transitions. Help children find their interests and hobbies by giving them activities which could help them academically.
ALWAYS understaffed
Very underpaid, but an awesome way to help the community. It is a wonderful company for the community. It offers a variety of things for children and adults. The staff are incredibly hard workers and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive play partner to children
Fun, enjoyable environment while engaging, participating,and interacting in various activities with children. All activities are based on children's interest and reference with ELECT.
Coworkers and work environment
Coworkers are great team players and everyone works well to their ability for the children to enjoy their time at the Y. The work environment could be better, but for the most part it was good.
Love the job
Incredibly supportive, personable and professional management. Consistent, well organized, fun and rewarding. Benefits available and family memberships for employees almost free. Fast paced and high energy required. Being organized, creative, and flexible for day to day changes will assist in individuals success.
Pro érvek
Almost free family memberships, many opportunities for helpful training, benefits, EAP access and other personal services available, room for growth if motivated
Mediocre pay
1,0
Poor
Working with childcare was so much fun. The kids there were the reason I went to work daily but management or lack there of made working very very difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
High quality work, produces lasting effects
The gift that keeps giving, to community and collaboration with network and resources is sustainability and dynamic growth.

Well-ness and diversity driven

TAM
Munkahelyi kultúra
Educational and enjoyable work place
I have worked for the YMCA as a student volunteer during my placement and enjoyed it so much that after graduation I applied to the before and after school program as my first ECE job. I have made many friends, learned so many new skills and have been fortunate enough to work with the greatest children that I will cherish always.
Pro érvek
Being able to be creative and inspire young children and see them develop
Kontra érvek
Not exactly a con, however, you need to be comfortable with putting in the effort and sometimes bring work home with you.
2,0
hated it
it was miserable

my employer didnt care at all about the work her employees did

always criticized

flat out awful work environment

the kids are always awesome which is why people keep working there
the kids
everything but the kids
Great Place
Was a great place to work with some great and fun people!
The job was physically demanding but you got used to it pretty quickly.

The staff and kids were all great to work with!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés