YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director

349 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
Great Place To Work
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, ON2020, január 16.
The YMCA puts people first, and is an inspirational company to work for. They care about what they do and the impact they have on the community. I worked in the camping branch of the Y which was very face-passed during the busy times, and left little room for work/life balance, which could be a challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with some really amazing people.
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia2020, január 15.
The work/life balance is awful.
Not paid for the work you are expected to accomplish.
Very little support from upper management.
I really loved what my job was supposed to be but unfortunately I get pulled in so many other directions it destroys what I loved first.
YMCA Opinion
AQUATICS DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2020, január 13.
I thoroughly enjoyed my 7-1/2 years with the YMCA. I walked in with a smile on my face daily. I worked in a variety of jobs and departments during my tenure, so the typical day would be job dependent. The hardest part of the job was when there was not enough staff and it was difficult to do my job as a Director because I was filling in shifts that I was unable to get covered.
Work life balance
Full time staff/ Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, MA2020, január 4.
The amount that is expected of you does not match the compensation. There is not a lot of staff support from upper management and there are a lot of inconsistencies. High expectations but no real training. Don’t settle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to see children laugh and have fun
Onsite director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2020, január 3.
This job was a 2nd job to supplement my income. The hours were not flexible. You needed to be at the host school before the children go out of class so that you could be there when they were out of classes.
Sometimes parents picked all the kids up early and then you were finished earlier. That could be a good thing or not. It just depended on if you'd rather have the hours. Most of the time the kids were great. Sometimes you would have difficult children and difficult parents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt the Y was very fair to work for and give great Work days and good management
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WA2019, december 19.
A typical day at the Y was exciting and something new every day .
Some day at the Y would be exciting. Just to come into work and being excited what the day going to bring. Any time I needed help management was always there for me. The hardest part of the job was when I could not help member with a problem
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to get experience but they go through employees like a baby goes through diapers
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NH2019, december 15.
Great place to be a member, too bad they cant make it the same for their employees. High expectations, low pay and motivation. horrible work-life balance and employee benefits.
Interesting
Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, december 8.
This job comes with a lot of responsibility for little acknowledgment. There really is not any more to say as the facility is falling apart and the foundation misses the main point of its responsibility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A tough place to advance a career
Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, december 3.
The YMCA does a great job of growing people from frontline positions. Do not expect to work here having spent years in your profession. You will be the smartest person in the room with no career growth possible. Its like a government job where people skate by and expect a raise every year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very disappointed in actual results versus purported mission.
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, november 29.
I was very disappointed in the senior management team. You would think that it would be about the kids, programs and facilities which is the party line. It is not. It’s all about friendships, politics and looking out for yourself. Very disappointing. Do NOT donate your hard earned money to this organization.
Inclusive work environment
Aquatic Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 23.
The YMCA remains committed to the health of more than half a million people in Greater Houston who learn, grow and thrive through programs and services at our 25 centers.
Great people, great CEO!
Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Traverse County, MI2019, november 22.
Empower employees to grow. Room for advancement. Weekly meetings with CEO and leadership team. I moved away from area else would probably still be there. Hours can be lengthy in this specific position. Lot of moving parts and programming involved.
A great place to work.
Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Murray, NJ2019, november 18.
The YMCA is a fantastic organization with unique opportunities for career advancement. I really enjoyed the relaxed work environment and the people who I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want a soul sucking job that doesnt support personal growth or work/life balance, the Y of Greater NY is for you.
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  NY, NY2019, november 4.
Culture is terrible from the top down. There is 0 support and you end up volunteering your life for pennies. Great staff is consistently overlooked and severely underpaid. To make matters worse, no one is even recognized for what they do, just given more work. It never feels like a true nonprofit, so you don't even work for a cause or that 'feel good impact'. Super unfortunate. The C-Suite needs a wake up call. Other associations are great, and I will continue to give to their mission, as I don't even know what the one at Great NY is anymore. So happy to be gone.
Got burned out
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 2.
Too many duties with severe lack of resources. Was working over 70 hours per week with little to no support. In the end, felt totally burned out and stressed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Impactful organization; staff are passionate to serve the community
Director of Foundation & Corporate Giving (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 18.
Workday - in the back office, with regular mix of times in meetings and work-alone time. Workplace culture - fast paced but not frenetic. Hardest part of job - learning curve being new to the YMCA and its many programs and services beyond gym and swim. Management - highly-skilled and effective, good at employee development. Most enjoyable part of job - raising funds that provide needed resources for people in need to receive effective care and lifelong skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Fullfing when you can help other.
Sports Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coppell, TX2019, október 11.
A day at the Y, involves problem solving and helping others with youth sports needs. I learned that we all have issues at times and want to be heard. As a director I am a problem solver working in a great organization that is designed to unite the community. I work within a great organization that is recognized worldwide. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help everyone. However, I enjoy the finished product. I get to enjoy seeing our youth play sports and benefit from the experiences that they get while playing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with flexible hours
Aquatics Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Belfast, ME2019, szeptember 25.
Working at the YMCA has fulfilled many of my own person desires to do work that helps others with a mission driven culture. I had a wide variety of responsibilities which all surrounded the focus areas and core values of the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult place to work, heavy work load
Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hornell, NY2019, szeptember 24.
Stressful job. Difficult to be a director with staff to supervise, a lot of staffing issues. Great co workers to work with. Work load is heavy and work life balance is difficult.
Less Talk, More Action
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 23.
A great place to get your feet wet in the non-profit arena but if you are looking to make a real impact, and create a cohesive community culture while feeling valued, keep looking.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van