YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Development Director

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 244 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Work place experience
Director of Learning & Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downtown Jacksonville, Florida2019, december 14.
VP for HR was horrible.. She was insecure and under-handed.Didn’t care about employees; Lacked leadership skills, and her management behavior was below any standard I’ve ever experienced..
Poor management
Resource Development Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, OR2019, október 29.
There was way to much workplace politics. The workplace culture was clicky and unprofessional. What I learned was that this organization looks a lot different to the public than how it is ran on the inside.
Nonprofit
Director of Youth Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stroudsburg, PA 183602018, augusztus 27.
Nonprofit is a lifestyle. Requires lots of dedication and hard days. But this is where leadership and improve moral. That did not happen at all locations.
Mediocre but generous PTO
Director of Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, szeptember 22.
The position and role I accepted came at the right time in my personal life. Although would leave little to nothing for growth professionally.Excellent role for 2nd step. Management changes presented challenges/insecurity to staff.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its the Y! What can I say?
Director of Youth Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Center, TX2017, június 19.
Great place to work! Fun atmosphere. Everyone's health conscious. Also, a great teaching/learning environment for the kids/families. Very community based, reaching out to all people. Company is always interested in bringing new innovative teaching/learning experiences to staff and children to make our programs competitive.
Pro érvek
Workout time, Paid holidays, benefits, fudnraising for annual campaign.
Kontra érvek
Go home tired everyday, fundraising for annual campaign.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Director of Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, Colorado2017, április 12.
It's been quite some time since I worked at the YMCA, but I remember always feeling valued and appreciated as a person and employee. The hardest part of the job I held was working with very demanding volunteers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a place where you can make an impact on your community.
Director of Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2016, augusztus 1.
The Y helps one fulfill the true gift of giving back to your community; very satisfying. A typical day will entail working with volunteers, staff and board members, while working to finalize reports and interacting will all levels of management.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with.
You're working 24/7.
child divelopment center
Child Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2015, november 21.
fun work place staff do what they can to ensure children under their care have the best experience. family needs are meet and supervisor ensure all required are done on a daily base. love to see the many culture that are present in the work place, the Y is doing all they can to ensure their mission is accomplish as they are making military life easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fulfilling job funding programs and the facility
Director of Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Haven, MI2015, október 1.
I throughly enjoyed raising money for the Y to support programs, events, scholarships and the organization's future.
The Best Summer Yet!
Staff Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alton, NH2015, szeptember 28.
In this position there is a lot of work to be done prior to the summer in order to be ready to run the staff training week. This is the main bulk load of the work but there is still plenty to do during the summer including regular meetings as well as smaller group staff trainings done in-between sessions designed specifically for the one week cabin staff.
Great company, low pay
Child Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bixby, OK2015, július 22.
Great company, low pay. Childcare Director, 20 staff, 60 students. Hours of operation 7a-6p. National accreditation, three star facility located in Bixby, Ok
Hours are long
Child Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainville, CT2015, július 5.
Working for the YMCA is demanding on ones personal life. The salary is not competitive. I have two children in college and my financial needs are greater.
Atmosphere
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
GREAT Place to work enjoying members and sharing the good work done by the Park Cities Family YMCA
Director of Development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2015, március 26.
Working at the Park Cities YMCA has been a joy! Enjoying a cup of coffee or sweating out an exercise class with the members is the highlight of my day. Enriching relationships of members and donors of the Park Cities Y is what makes my job worth while!
World's Largest Non Profit Membership Organization
National Director, Leadership Development Group (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2014, december 18.
Outstanding organization and served as Director of Leadership Development Group. $23MM budget responsibility and led a staff of 27 employees providing HR, Salary Administration, Training & Development, Healthcare Insurance, Benefits Administration. Supervised 6 direct reports including the YMCA Administrator at Spring Field College.

The CEO that hired me retired and the new CEO placed a person of his choosing in the position that I held. This happened to a majority of department heads at the National Organization Headquarters.
Pro érvek
Christian Organization, National Board of Directors visability and reporting.
Kontra érvek
In the process of developing computer technology and the pains from this process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful working culture, supportive, and good benefits
Associate Executive Director, Development Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2014, október 28.
When you work for the YMCA of San Diego County, you become a member of an extended family. The YMCA offers many opportunities for advancement within the company, provides classes and trainings at every level, and offers great retirement benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most personally rewarding position Ive held!
Interim Director of the Youth Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pierre SD2014, szeptember 29.
I started my employment with Oahe Family YMCA as a part time Kidstop Afterschool Teacher and grew to be captain at the helm! For the last couple of years the Y had been searching for a four year degree grad to fill their Youth Development Director position. During that process I won over the staff with a positive, caring, and developmental attitude. As Interim Director and Trainer of the new Director, on a nearly voluntary basis, the Y has seen their program literally GROW within the community with the Implementation of a Garden and Garden Curriculum! The Y was way more than a job, it was Home and Family! I will forever be touched by my experience working for Oahe Family YMCA.
Child Development DIrector and Camp Director
Child Development Director and Camp Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2014, június 15.
10-12 hour days
how to create and implement a curriculum
had 12 camp staff under me and 10 child development staff
hardest would be not being able to spend time with your own family
most enjoyable is watching the kids learn and grow and want to come back day in and day out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great!!!
Director of Youth Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2014, május 28.
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't let the name fool you
Associate Executive Director of Youth Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Augusta, SC2014, január 16.
Although all associations are different autonomous, the overall theme going across the YMCA is that the "C" (Which is supposed to stand for Christian) is no longer relevant. While they do not say it, it is evident in their policies and practices internally. From drunken staff parties (on the YMCA dime) to chastising employees for expressing their faith publicly (it is a policy violation), the YMCA has become more of a money-hungry beast than a mission for the needy. If you don't believe me, ask your local YMCA how their donation money is spent (they use it to "discount" their already expensive programs, very few 100% scholarships). George Williams would cry.
Pro érvek
Good pay, good networking, advancement opportunities (if you are a company person)
Kontra érvek
low to NO work/life balance, High pressure for fund-raising and low accountability for the incoming funds, corporate backbiting, not living up to their mission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Mission Driven
Director of Youth Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2013, december 5.
At the YMCA we are engaged with children and families on a daily basis. I have learned the importance of staff development and being a mission driven team. The most enjoyable part of my job is changing lives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van