Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Development Director

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 420 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Colleagues are amazing and truly invested in their jobs. Small classroom sizes and extremely supportive team teaching. Work/life balance and family first attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was overall positive. You will deal with all types of people. I really enjoyed the flurish of activity, and the large numbers of people I saw.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
VP for HR was horrible.. She was insecure and under-handed.Didn’t care about employees; Lacked leadership skills, and her management behavior was below any standard I’ve ever experienced..
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was way to much workplace politics. The workplace culture was clicky and unprofessional. What I learned was that this organization looks a lot different to the public than how it is ran on the inside.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work. It will provide you with skills to learn and grow.
Typical day to work varies depending on the role you work in. No dull moments.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nonprofit is a lifestyle. Requires lots of dedication and hard days. But this is where leadership and improve moral. That did not happen at all locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position and role I accepted came at the right time in my personal life. Although would leave little to nothing for growth professionally.Excellent role for 2nd step. Management changes presented challenges/insecurity to staff.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! Fun atmosphere. Everyone's health conscious. Also, a great teaching/learning environment for the kids/families. Very community based, reaching out to all people. Company is always interested in bringing new innovative teaching/learning experiences to staff and children to make our programs competitive.
Pro érvek
Workout time, Paid holidays, benefits, fudnraising for annual campaign.
Kontra érvek
Go home tired everyday, fundraising for annual campaign.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's been quite some time since I worked at the YMCA, but I remember always feeling valued and appreciated as a person and employee. The hardest part of the job I held was working with very demanding volunteers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y helps one fulfill the true gift of giving back to your community; very satisfying. A typical day will entail working with volunteers, staff and board members, while working to finalize reports and interacting will all levels of management.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with.
You're working 24/7.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place staff do what they can to ensure children under their care have the best experience. family needs are meet and supervisor ensure all required are done on a daily base. love to see the many culture that are present in the work place, the Y is doing all they can to ensure their mission is accomplish as they are making military life easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I throughly enjoyed raising money for the Y to support programs, events, scholarships and the organization's future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this position there is a lot of work to be done prior to the summer in order to be ready to run the staff training week. This is the main bulk load of the work but there is still plenty to do during the summer including regular meetings as well as smaller group staff trainings done in-between sessions designed specifically for the one week cabin staff.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, low pay. Childcare Director, 20 staff, 60 students. Hours of operation 7a-6p. National accreditation, three star facility located in Bixby, Ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA is demanding on ones personal life. The salary is not competitive. I have two children in college and my financial needs are greater.
Atmosphere
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Park Cities YMCA has been a joy! Enjoying a cup of coffee or sweating out an exercise class with the members is the highlight of my day. Enriching relationships of members and donors of the Park Cities Y is what makes my job worth while!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outstanding organization and served as Director of Leadership Development Group. $23MM budget responsibility and led a staff of 27 employees providing HR, Salary Administration, Training & Development, Healthcare Insurance, Benefits Administration. Supervised 6 direct reports including the YMCA Administrator at Spring Field College.

The CEO that hired me retired and the new CEO placed a person of his choosing in the position that I held. This happened to a majority of department heads at the National Organization Headquarters.
Pro érvek
Christian Organization, National Board of Directors visability and reporting.
Kontra érvek
In the process of developing computer technology and the pains from this process
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you work for the YMCA of San Diego County, you become a member of an extended family. The YMCA offers many opportunities for advancement within the company, provides classes and trainings at every level, and offers great retirement benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started my employment with Oahe Family YMCA as a part time Kidstop Afterschool Teacher and grew to be captain at the helm! For the last couple of years the Y had been searching for a four year degree grad to fill their Youth Development Director position. During that process I won over the staff with a positive, caring, and developmental attitude. As Interim Director and Trainer of the new Director, on a nearly voluntary basis, the Y has seen their program literally GROW within the community with the Implementation of a Garden and Garden Curriculum! The Y was way more than a job, it was Home and Family! I will forever be touched by my experience working for Oahe Family YMCA.
10-12 hour days
how to create and implement a curriculum

had 12 camp staff under me and 10 child development staff

hardest would be not being able to spend time with your own family

most enjoyable is watching the kids learn and grow and want to come back day in and day out
a typical day at work
what you learned

management

your co-workers

the hardest part of the job

the most enjoyable part of the job
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés