Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dance Instructor

Munkakör megnevezése
Dance Instructor53 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 629 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a blast working at the Y. My fellow coworkers were positive, upbeat people who loved what they did. My manager ran her program expertly. You knew what was expected and she gave you the support you needed to succeed. I had the time of my life working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a Dancer so it worked out great! Everybody was welcoming. My class was for 18 years and older. It was a stress reliever and a workout for those who wanted to exercise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work! Management is great and there is a lot of opportunity for advancement! Managers really care about you and try to help you succeed. Flexibility is difficult sometimes but other than that it is great.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and energetic busy place to work in.Free gym membership which means a chance to get fit in the gym and go for a swim if you would like to.Meet new friends.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
is a fun place to work where you can find a family who would support you no matter what. the hours are flexible with my college's schedule and my coworkers are fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So many of the staff want to be there and enjoy what their doing. There always willing to help out and fulfill the costumers needs even if that’s going above and behind your job description.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was amazing working for YMCA mainly because of the children. To be around so many different personalities makes you want to teach and expand their minds even more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the YMCA, such amazing people. I love working with children and giving them knowledge to help them grow is super important. Just amazing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca is a nice company to work for. While there are some positions that allow for advancement, I was a part time employee with no benefits or much room to grow. This could be a good opportunity for someone just starting out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA has opening many doors and job opportunities for me in the oast four years. Specifically working in the school buildings through the YMCA has given me the skills and opportunity to work for the NYC department of education.
no insurance for part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
My opinion about working is that it requires a great deal of willingness. Sometimes we have to drop other things so that we can be able to fulfill what’s being work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can always count on great teamwork from all departments. Everyone is looking out for the greater good of the next person. I have even seen many efforts to help members and coworkers while not on the clock.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful, holistic child-rearing haven. Not just childcare, the YMCA is a place to explore, grow, stretch, and discover. Healthy integration of mind, body, soul
laughter
not great pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I began working for the YMCA I was teaching dance through their outreach program and then I was asked to teach at one of their new sights. At this new sight I taught three ballet classes and one tap class all in one day. You don't really get a break between your classes and if you do it's only long enough to use the restroom and maybe get some water. I would never work for them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if you are in college. the particular branch I worked at management was terrible. expect to be told "No" a lot and to have to work on your on
Munkahelyi kultúra
I well enjoyed this job because I had the chance to teach children of ages 6-18 years old some hip hop dance moves. We also performed at the events of the YMCA.
Happy environment
Kontra érvek
Small pace to teach and practice with the children
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm responsible for teaching dance to the students enrolled in dance class. It's great to see the growth and progress from the beginning of the program to the end.
The kids are the best!
Kontra érvek
Poor communication with leadership!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the kids and other instructors there, but it was very unorganized and things were handled very poorly, which in turn made me look bad.
Fun job
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaching a range of children from 5 years of age to 16, all with different dance backgrounds and levels, creates a more difficult environment when it comes to choreographing a dance that looks good as well as shows the different skills of each dancer. This job allowed me to continue my dance career from performing to choreographing and has opened up my ability to use my imagination to create new dances with different meanings behind them.
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Athletic, Fun and Physical Work Place. Many fun dance and yoga classes are offered to Y employees as well as required CPR, Oxygen and First Aid Training and Certificates.
Free Yoga Classes
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours as a dance instructor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun filled environment where people gather to finds ways to become healthier as well as to be social with one another. I love bouncing my good vibes off in my classes. Working out can be fun and not a hassle. I try to relate with members one on one and discuss any concerns they may have to further a healthier lifestyle.
positive atmosphere