Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

266 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 197 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to advance No support from management
I loved working for the Y because I got to meet people on a daily basis. My only draw back was that management never supported the staff. My coworkers were ok. Some better than others.
Pro érvek
meeting people, reduced child care for child.
management
Mistreatment of employees
They overwork you and use you and then cancel your job position and demand you be ok with it for small amounts of pay...If it wasn't for the children and families we served I would have left a long time ago.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace for all ages
First job ever and was a great place to grow my work experience and understanding. Management is really nice and always cared about your well-being. Pay was very good and hours were very flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to meet people and integrate new cultures.
Fast paced environment with daily multicultural interactions. Highest level of multi tasking skills are required for this position. Great social interaction required. Can be very challenging in dealing with language barriers. Very rewarding on a personal level.
Not a great place
I was there for five years and in that time I watched as poor management and funding has hit this place in the worst ways. Most people hate working here and that's why I left. You can only stay in a negative environment for so long.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good Job
Nice stuff, learning new things, dealing with customers, learning new culture, flexible scheduled, benefits, fixing issues, challenging projects, router
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very laid back and social
It's not a very stressful workplace. You spend most of your time walking around the building making sure that everything is stocked up, clean, and also socializing with anyone who may be around.
Fun workplace
Lots of interaction with a variety of people
Required detailed knowledge of programs available

Must be able to use the computer, fax, phone and intercom
Completed Durham YMCA youth employment program
This program was exceptional. I learned many different things about being a part of the workforce. The teachers and workers who work
there, are very informed and know that they are doing. This program lasted for a month and all together was 60 hours. I completed many different certificates during this time like workplace safety among other certificates.
Pro érvek
Learning about how to be a part of the workforce
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone in mgmt is a Director?????
When you can't trust the YMCA to keep their word...who can you trust? You have to put out your own money for some background checks. While waiting for results, they can give the job promised away under the auspices of they were on board first. Which means their word means nothing.
Co-workers
Kontra érvek
Mgmt and HR do not return phone calls.
Fun workplace
Friendly managers and employees. Multicultural workplace. Good benefits. Good place to learn new skills. Like to help staff members. No opportunity for career growth
Awesome staff
Friendly environment along with a great staff to work with. Enjoyed my time at work and other activities YMCA is doin for our community and state. Great all around
great job
Like the people I work but management at the end was micromanaging I got written up for not turning on a computer.Otherwise it was a good place to work great benefits.
great benefits
not great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
great environment for children and family's
this was a great place to work staff are respective towards each other giving you freedom without being to demanding family and children friendly great people to work with.
Great Company
Great company/great customers. Enjoyed my time there. Loved the work and the people. I did a lot of work on my personal time to help them out. The customers really appreciated it. Spent special time with the elderly there and made some great friends. Job was great but left because I needed more money to provide for my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place with exceptional benefits
A typical day at work consists of helping customers, dealing with customer concerns and issues, having supervisors assist you, giving customers the supplies needed for their day.
Friendly supervisors
Rude customers
Too much expected
The $11/hour pay is definitely not worth getting yelled at by moms all day. The Y didn't hire enough lifeguards and the front desk ended up getting blamed for their mistakes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management but a easy place to make friends
I worked there for two years and saw many full time employees fire/quick. The managment is poor and no idea on the direction the company needs to go. Though it is a easy place to meet new people and stay social with people coming and going every 20 minutes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work at the YMCA it was ok but they only give job opportunities to people who know each other
At the YMCA that I work they say they offer the best and it's not true is very expensive and they spend a lot of money on lunches and events between only the bosses and my peer only front desk does its job.I was doing 4 jobs in the same time and only pay me for one.
Kontra érvek
Yes they offer healthcare 40 k and vacations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interactive with family friendly activities
I thoroughly enjoyed working at the YMCA. It was a pleasant and diligent environment to work in. Overall, I would recommend a visit to the establishment.
Best to work
i experienced the YMCA as a place that centers on encourages people to discover the various gifts/ qualities they can bring into the employment sector. The work pace set at the office was conducive. The coordinators made sure the work place setting for the program was enlightening, professional and packed with opportunities that encourages intellectual growth.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés