Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Custodian

Munkakör megnevezése
Custodian133 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
133 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 420 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inspect building, test pool, spa and steam room
Check Email and Help Desk

Assign staff to projects

working on the pools is the hardest

Enjoy learning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corona virus hit doors shut no hours go back to the CEO ask me to come in during virus when dr told me. Not to hours would have been poor cause of. Business I like doing custodial work so why I'm trying here
No breaks
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here! I loved my coworkers and boss because they created an amazing environment, not just for each other but the customers as well. They pride themselves on being family oriented and involved in the community. They are inclusive, friendly, and just plain amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was amazing. I felt like I was part of a family. The employees were soooo nice and helpful. I didn’t have any problems with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's the Y.M.C.A.! Always clean! Always something to do! Good compassion! Good hours! Good pay! I currently work at a Y.M.C.A. and love it! Career job!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management there wasn't really a thing, which was double edged sword. Minimum wage, flexible hours. Great for students. Manager is a good guy but was moving to another branch.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, easy enough and straight forward job
Kontra érvek
cleaning toilets and biohazards, minimal wage and minimal hours, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, good second job / part time first job . Pay is low with minimum hours . No benifits. Discounted membership rate . Consistent schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst jobs I ever had!! Management sucks! No job security. No Benifits! No raises!!! No help from other employees! No motivation to do good work. Bad co workers! Needless to say I can’t think of hardly anything good to say about the place!?!? Besides the work was Ez!!!
Easy
Pay sucks!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved looking over the building to see if anything needed immediate or excessive attention, also making sure all supplies on hand for the shift checking with management for any updates or news. Working around embers was often the most fun.
Pro érvek
The members, flexible break time.
Kontra érvek
Set hours, coworkers hoarding supplies, some mudslinging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Management great. All employees get alone great. Great sense of human. I wish paid was ok. But overall I dont care. I'm very happy here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at the YMCA was right after I graduated High School and even though it was only a custodial job it was still a great environment. The best part had to be interacting with fellow workers but also interacting with the older members, this is because after only a day of working they would have casual conversations and even help out sometimes when they would see I was extra busy. My only complaint has to be that as a part time worker they only paid $9.45 per hour, but if you were full time it was closer to $15 per hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone that I have met at this company is more than kind. The management is extremely patient and understanding and everyone is treated with respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided cleaning services daily for the YMCA in the locker rooms, on the equipment floor and in the other facility rooms/bathrooms. Enjoyed getting to know the customers and regular attendees as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having the best time there. A ideal location for work living and exercise. Just the right place for friendly and professional demeanor. It provides quality customer services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during the night so the only hard part about the job was balancing my day life and work life, aside from that I'm very familiar with cleaning and handling chemicals.
free membership
chemical hazards
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall job and duties are very simple, but the pay is horrible minimum wage with never a raise because it’s a union (with a very bad union rep) job. People working for company 33years getting $18hr. Lots of favoritism, gossiping and snitching. Could be cool place if management and staff changed.
Easy Job, nice facility
Horrible pay, bad management
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work and great part time opportunities. There is little to no advancement opportunities. However there is fair treatment and longterm abilities.
Free membership
No other benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great job with really flexible hours the people are fun to work with and you get a chance to learn to work as a team if u don’t already know how I loved working at the ymca
Pro érvek
Get a free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours because it’s only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible work conditions they pay you enough to live in a cardboard box and eat McDonald. the dollar menu to be specific. they like the staff to be white upfront or mixed period.
free membership
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was good, worked on my own pace not too difficult. But I had a big probelom with my boss not
trusting me, I was put under surveillance and faulted for everything. I'm a women, that may have been it. Other employees could do what they wanted but nothing was ever done. They do not give raise and pay is minimum. Not a secure future for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working there the director has an open door policy and you can talk about anything, great people that I work with and a great over all staff.
Looking for more years of employment, enjoy working there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés