Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Custodian

129 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 701 értékelés megtekintése
Family friendly!
It's the Y.M.C.A.! Always clean! Always something to do! Good compassion! Good hours! Good pay! I currently work at a Y.M.C.A. and love it! Career job!
Ok job for extra money
Management there wasn't really a thing, which was double edged sword. Minimum wage, flexible hours. Great for students. Manager is a good guy but was moving to another branch.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, easy enough and straight forward job
Kontra érvek
cleaning toilets and biohazards, minimal wage and minimal hours, no benefits
Pay is low
Friendly environment, good second job / part time first job . Pay is low with minimum hours . No benifits. Discounted membership rate . Consistent schedule
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay sucks!! Min. Wage for midnight shift!
One of the worst jobs I ever had!! Management sucks! No job security. No Benifits! No raises!!! No help from other employees! No motivation to do good work. Bad co workers! Needless to say I can’t think of hardly anything good to say about the place!?!? Besides the work was Ez!!!
Easy
Pay sucks!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with free membership.
A typical day at work involved looking over the building to see if anything needed immediate or excessive attention, also making sure all supplies on hand for the shift checking with management for any updates or news. Working around embers was often the most fun.
Pro érvek
The members, flexible break time.
Kontra érvek
Set hours, coworkers hoarding supplies, some mudslinging.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is great. Im learning alot serving the people andbuilding service. All employees get alone great. Overall i look forward of working here.
Great place to work. Management great. All employees get alone great. Great sense of human. I wish paid was ok. But overall I dont care. I'm very happy here.
Fun environment, Great management
My time at the YMCA was right after I graduated High School and even though it was only a custodial job it was still a great environment. The best part had to be interacting with fellow workers but also interacting with the older members, this is because after only a day of working they would have casual conversations and even help out sometimes when they would see I was extra busy. My only complaint has to be that as a part time worker they only paid $9.45 per hour, but if you were full time it was closer to $15 per hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly work environment
Everyone that I have met at this company is more than kind. The management is extremely patient and understanding and everyone is treated with respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and kind place to work! Loved all the staff
Provided cleaning services daily for the YMCA in the locker rooms, on the equipment floor and in the other facility rooms/bathrooms. Enjoyed getting to know the customers and regular attendees as well.
Great Employment
Having the best time there. A ideal location for work living and exercise. Just the right place for friendly and professional demeanor. It provides quality customer services.
serious and time oriented
I worked during the night so the only hard part about the job was balancing my day life and work life, aside from that I'm very familiar with cleaning and handling chemicals.
free membership
chemical hazards
Working as a custodian
The overall job and duties are very simple, but the pay is horrible minimum wage with never a raise because it’s a union (with a very bad union rep) job. People working for company 33years getting $18hr. Lots of favoritism, gossiping and snitching. Could be cool place if management and staff changed.
Easy Job, nice facility
Horrible pay, bad management
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace little advancement opportunities
Nice place to work and great part time opportunities. There is little to no advancement opportunities. However there is fair treatment and longterm abilities.
Free membership
No other benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Performing your basic maintenance and custodial duties like Replacing any burnt out light bulbs checking for any leaks around the toilets or sinks
It is a great job with really flexible hours the people are fun to work with and you get a chance to learn to work as a team if u don’t already know how I loved working at the ymca
Pro érvek
Get a free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours because it’s only part time
1,0
throw all the African Americans into janitoring
horrible work conditions they pay you enough to live in a cardboard box and eat McDonald. the dollar menu to be specific. they like the staff to be white upfront or mixed period.
free membership
management
No trust in custodians
The job itself was good, worked on my own pace not too difficult. But I had a big probelom with my boss not
trusting me, I was put under surveillance and faulted for everything. I'm a women, that may have been it. Other employees could do what they wanted but nothing was ever done. They do not give raise and pay is minimum. Not a secure future for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and great leadership
I enjoy working there the director has an open door policy and you can talk about anything, great people that I work with and a great over all staff.
Looking for more years of employment, enjoy working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job but also boring at times
It was a super easy job and there was not very much cleaning to do. it was very slow paced and would get boring but at the same time it was the easiest job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace but little to no job advancement. Great as a second job.
Great place to volunteer or work. Good work environment however salaries are not in ratio to living environment. Good work experience for college students or for retirees as a second income. Community oriented and has a good environment for children.
Discount on membership
Kontra érvek
Poor job advancement, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best things about this job
Management worked with you. I enjoyed meeting new people everyday. I also enjoyed keeping the area safe and clean for our members and guests. I liked everything about my job. If it wasnt for certain circumstances with my personal life. I would of stayed.
Fun place
Learned how too use a floor cleaner and met great people and lot of work i loved it and the astmosphe is great and relaxing and enjoyable and there equipment is the greatest ever if u cant workout at home
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Not having air on for us in summer when we work
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés