YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

903 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 866 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basketball gym, fun with kids
Summer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, január 21.
My job as a summer camp counselor was A lot to deal with had 25 kids per gender and age group. But the coworkers and kids we watched made it fun and a easy job to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work very family friendly my favorite job!
Child Watch Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2020, január 19.
Working at the YMCA as a child watch counselor has by far been my favorite job. I have worked at two YMCA locations and both environments are great for customers and employees.
Pro érvek
Membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve always wanted to work with children
Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, MO2020, január 15.
Working with the YMCA was a blessing to me, this is when I realized that working with children was my calling. We would show up everyday after school let out and would do everything from helping with homework, constructive learning, creative play and teaching the children to be there for one another. I did not re apply after the second year but it was a great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2020, január 14.
Love helping the children and seeing them have fun with interacting with other children during fun activities. If helping children is what you want the YMCA is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun yet very tiring and frustrating
Cabin Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orcas Island, WA2020, január 13.
Working at the camp is amazing due to the locations and activities available along with meeting staff from around the world creating unimaginable friendships. However, inequality in pay and job roles creates a significant amount of frustration. Management was poor as they were inadequate in determining who performed there jobs well and who performed poorly, resulting in poor distribution of praise, rewards and punishment causing me great concern for the future of the camp. Food quality is horribly poor often causing illness for staff and organisation of paperwork for international staff was performed with an advanced degree of incompetence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job and very helpful coworkers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hubertus, WI2020, január 12.
Working for YMCA was a very fun few years that also provided a lot of good experience and leadership skills. Camp counseling was fun as a job and also my coworkers helped make the hard work worth it.
2,0
No communication
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, WA2020, január 11.
I worked at the marysville ymca for two summers and there was absolutely no communication or stability any where, it felt like most of the time getting back from field trips and in the morning when you first got there that you would be told two different things and you couldn’t be at two places.
Community based position
Counselor/Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, január 11.
This position is very rewarding due to it giving me the opportunity to change and greatly affect the lives of the next generation. Sometimes, the children can be a challenge, but we work together to get through each one and grow together.
great
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2020, január 10.
I’ve been working at YMCA camp sloper for the past 4 summers now and everything is excellent! The staff and the managers make it a wonderful environment to work in.
Ymca
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2020, január 6.
I loved working at the YMCA. It was a great experience with the children! The staff was amazing an always worked really hard together! It was a very friendly & family oriented environment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, NC2020, január 3.
The YMCA was a great place to work, good environment, and looked great on a college application. The only thing that held me back was pay, minimum wage cannot sustain responsibilities such as rent and etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very welcoming and creative environment.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saugus, MA2020, január 2.
From the management, through fellow counselors, all the way to even the campers it was very welcoming and every day at camp you learned something new.
Great
COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth, NJ2020, január 2.
Overall good , gives you a chace to be more open minded, helps you be more creative, teaches you to be healthy and how to help kids understand the same
Plenty of games
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2019, december 17.
Fun times and great relationships. Communication is definitely an issue. I made great friends and had nice experiences, but was not given much and was alone a lot.
Pro érvek
Fun and exciting
Kontra érvek
Pay, communication, and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started out ok but not appreciated in the end
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2019, december 16.
I never felt appreciated for the things that I was doing or for all of the education that I have and the information that I posess and will freely share with anyone who asks.
Fun and High Energy
Teen Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, december 12.
Very welcoming and family oriented environment.
Supportive upper management and great opportunities for growth and leadership.
Always a fun time.
The culture is great and it is really hard not to be happy when setting foot in the doorway.
Great first job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Branch, MI2019, december 11.
Employment at Camp Timbers as a counselor is was the most rewarding job I have ever had. I would highly recommend this as summer job for high school students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place and fun environment
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, december 9.
This was a great job to attend if you love children. This was a great way to interact with children. Leading them through activities such as going to the computer lab and going to the playground.
Good for experience
Equine Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York State2019, december 3.
Pay isn't the best but they provide you with accommodation and three meals a day so no complaining really. A big place with lots of management. They treat you really well and the work is very rewarding!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place that I will one day send my kids
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookston, IN2019, december 2.
Camp Tecumseh is an amazing place. I loved everything about the years that I worked there. It has some of the most amazing people that really care and live their life for the betterment of others.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van