YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

804 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 196 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding place to be
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, június 13.
A typical work day with the kids isn't always easy, but the YMCA has an awesome support system and fun trainings to help you improve and make your day easier and more enjoyable. It's also a great place to make long lasting friendships and feel like you're really doing something worth while. I fell in love with this job and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys working with kids and enjoys having a family like work community.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, great support system
Not much hours
Love watching the kids
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garfield, NJ 070262019, június 11.
I learned CPR and more extensive care of kids while working here. I have been babysitting 6-7 years and always had a love of children. A typical day is very busy and the kids need constant reminder of rules and discipline.
Lowes ymca
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2019, június 10.
I enjoyed the whole 9/10 years I worked at this YMCA in the after school and summer camp programs. I started when I was 16 and it was my first job. It was a great program for young adults looking for a job. You get to be active and help children with school work and create relationships that can last a lifetime. All of my coworkers were friendly and supportive, I still have some of those friendships til this day. The hardest part about the job for me would be the days where you feel like things are chaotic and loud (especially in the summer time), but at the end of the day you are there for those kids; there to help them grow in all aspects of life. I honestly do not have anything negative to say about the YMCA and the time I was employed with them.
Very layed back
A+ Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kahului, HI2019, június 6.
Very fun engaging with the kids like helping them with there homework and tutoring them and playing games like outside games tag kickball and jump rope
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work and was able to help kids grow in their academics, and see them get over their fears
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, május 31.
I got to work with some pretty amazing kids and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I also helped the young men grow into as far as helping them to achieve small goals that they were not able to do before hand. Ex i was able to help a young man get over his face of not understanding multiplication but with some confidence in him and helping him understand that multiplication is cool he passed a few test of his.
Really fun workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  224 E 47th St, New York, NY 100172019, május 31.
I was able to help counsel kids under the age of 6 and take them to many types of activities such as going to the park, swimming, game rooms, dance class trips, etc. The purpose of the program is to help kids grow academically, and mentally.
Free trips
short breaks
Ymca camp orkila
CABIN COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eastsound, WA2019, május 30.
Working as a cabin counselor at Camp Orkila was the best job I ever had. The staff becomes very close like family. You get to be positive role models to children and make their camp experience great.
Pro érvek
very positive work environment, consistent days off
inconsistent pay raises
3,0
Fast paced but Fun
counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2019, május 25.
It is a fast paced and fun job! If you love kids and playing sports this is the job for you. Pays decently but you get no breaks and no sick days. Also, does not pay for overtime
Was my first job at 18
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, május 23.
Smooth transitional government fund raising worked hard work out supervision kids great enovironment smooth work and travel swim get paid hard work sweating
N/a
N/a
Dedication
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitestone, NY2019, május 20.
A typical day at work as a counselor, can be fun if the children are well behaved. We provide snacks, help with their homework and engage in other activities. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the kids keep you up today with their "lingo" and make you feel young. The hardest part is making sure the kids understand that there is a time to play and a time to be serious.
Pro érvek
free snacks, being active with the kids
no breaks, the training
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont promote you with better pay.
Site Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta Ga.2019, május 20.
Years ago it was a fun place to work and I loved to come to work. It was a part time job for me and I love it more than my full time job. I had to leave it because it was not for me anymore that i hated that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work with children
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2019, május 18.
Was a fast-paced environment to work with children. Generally worked with young children for the summer. Had to be attentive and caring towards two-year-olds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and felt like a family.
YMCA Base Counselor- Site Admin (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, május 17.
Didn’t get paid much but the impact I had on the children was worth it. It felt like I was doing honorable work. The lords work in fact. Management was very supportive and my co workers were friends for life. Work life balance was great it’s really the lack of benefits for part time but it was worth it just for me to find myself. It was a great in transition job.
Every thing else
No benefits
fun while it lasted
Teen Advisor/Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, április 24.
I was working part time at the YMCA while attending school full time. I worked in the team department and had so much fun! I was getting paid a decent hourly wage but the Y opened up so many doors for me in the future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
I love babysitting kids.
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, április 23.
I enjoy the YMCA. I love to be outside and I also love babysitting kids.I am excited to see how far along I get with this job. I know I will like it. This will be exciting.
I loved it.
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, április 16.
Great anyone would enjoy working here and it would be a joy for any first time job people looking for experience. I love it and I ensure anyone else would love it to.
1,0
Worst job in Georgia
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, április 10.
Worst place to work. Unsafe and very racist environment. Crime, theft.
.......poor management. Favoritism, Only the clicks get recognized. unprofessional lazy atmosphere.
Better jobs out there
1,0
regret it
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, április 9.
-highly understaffed
-poor training
-have to pay for required training
-poor attitude from management
-micromanagement
-gossip
-pay is well below the amount of work done
-counselors are constantly shuffled around between groups of children
-lack of stability in routine
-disorganized
-morale is low
-no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and stressful time that involves taking care of kids of various ages
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2019, április 7.
Working at the YMCA was enjoyable by how it involved getting paid to play games with kids and doing fun activities. A problem with working at the YMCA was some of the excess regulation applied to the camp. The strict environment sometimes made things uncomfortable by how the leadership of the camp micromanaged how other employees do their job. Helping out with the kids was great, but some other employees made the experience unnecessarily stressful.
Pro érvek
Fun activities and making kids happy
The strict environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with kids
Sports Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westborough, MA2019, április 1.
The children there were genuinely excited to be there which made working with them really fun and easy. Most of the resources needed for classes were provided for you.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van