YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

888 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 343 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place and fun environment
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, december 9.
This was a great job to attend if you love children. This was a great way to interact with children. Leading them through activities such as going to the computer lab and going to the playground.
Good for experience
Equine Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York State2019, december 3.
Pay isn't the best but they provide you with accommodation and three meals a day so no complaining really. A big place with lots of management. They treat you really well and the work is very rewarding!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place that I will one day send my kids
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookston, IN2019, december 2.
Camp Tecumseh is an amazing place. I loved everything about the years that I worked there. It has some of the most amazing people that really care and live their life for the betterment of others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace everyday you get to meet awesome new faces.
counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WA2019, december 1.
Working for the Y is a great summer job. There is nothing hard about working there as long as you follow the rules and know what you are doing for every shift. Working with the youth everyday was my favorite part knowing that they were excited to come into camp ready to learn and participate in fun games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace giving me experience working with children
COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY and Massapequa, NY2019, november 24.
The YMCA is a fun place to work, I love working with children and making a difference in their lives. I help them with homework, talk to them, play with them, supervise them, and make sure they are having fun. During summer camp I also accompany them on filed trips and take attendance daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, educational, and enjoyable workplace.
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, november 21.
The YMCA is a face paced job that requires you to have good communication and people skills, creative thinking and problem solving skills, enthusiasm, and positivity at all times. It can be challenging at times handling certain behaviors and situations that the children throw at you, however, all their eccentricities make it worth while. I have learned so much about children psychology working here and it has benefitted me in other aspects of my life. Not to mention the amazing staff that is always doing the best they can to transform these children's lives. As the staff we always want to give the children life lessons and unique experiences they will remember for years.
Ymca
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, november 19.
The YMCA is a great place to work at, if someone enjoy children activities and child care. However, if an individual seek a lot of hours and good pay, I would recommend to look somewhere else.
2,0
Do not work here
SACC Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsford, NY2019, november 19.
I can only speak to the School Aged Child Care program. (SACC) It’s not the kids. It’s the management. Management is absolutely terrible. There is no accountability for anything. I was miserable for four years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding and super fun place to work!
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Estes Park, CO2019, november 17.
Working at YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park, Colorado was certainly one of the greatest things that I have ever experienced! Moving across the country to become a camp counselor was something I'd never thought I would do but I'm so glad I did. The management couldn't be any more supportive and receptive and that made the experience that much better! My coworkers were adventurous, outgoing and creative people with a lot to offer and I learned a great deal from that job! The days were long and oftentimes very stressful with a great deal of very young children on your hands, but the reward that was felt from talking with the parents and having the children love you was so worth it!
1,0
Not good
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2019, november 17.
Go elsewhere you are never in ratio due to lack of staff there answer is you are ok or I’m trying getting supplies is close to impossible such as craft supplies or special activities for special needs students they give you no heads up or extra assistance for the children that need that
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids made it great to come to work
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2019, november 7.
Everyday a new exciting activity for the kids. They always enjoyed everything we did together. from paint to racing and playing basketball they really made my job easy. I felt like I was never at work. I was on a play ground.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun workplace
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perth Amboy, NJ2019, november 5.
Relaxed workspace. Fulfilling place to work at. I learned time management and problem solution skills. The just is enjoyable and fun. Wish there were more hours and room to advance.
3,0
Stressful, poor managment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair, NJ2019, november 3.
I worked for the YMCA for about 3 years and my final pay was my starting pay. $9/hr for all of the hard work. Working with children throwing up, peeing/pooping themselves, children fighting, dirty and disgusting camps. Terrible management. I would not recommend the YMCA for employment
Its a Great experience
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingwood, TX2019, november 2.
It’s a great experience dealing and growing with different individual kind of children. They pay isn’t all that great but the kids are as beautiful as their personalities and bonds they build with you. I enjoyed my stay and I only left Bc my bills were more than my paychecks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was a 9am-2pm. Always making sure the kids had a clean environment. I was responsible for their lunches and learning activities
Westspringfield ymca counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birch circle westspringfield2019, november 1.
I was responsible for 20-25 children a day. My job was to creat the learning activities for all the kids and make sure they had a clean environment all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Learning on the job
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southgate, MI2019, október 29.
Every day was fun. I worked for the YMCA during the summer camp. The summer camp taught me to have patience and be afraid to try new things. The summer camp helped me grow as an individual. The afterschool program helped me always be able to find the positive in the negatives and also find the solutions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work with both the children and coworkers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, október 29.
I was able to have fun at my job with all age groups. We only had about 15 employees total so everyone was very close with each other. We would have Christmas dinners together with secret Santa.
Fast-paced and fun workplace
COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, október 29.
I love working here. The kids are well-behaved and the parents are very supportive. The manager is great and very helpful. Very flexible and understanding company.
2,0
Horrible Supervisor!
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2019, október 28.
The supervisor is a joke! Loves to gossip and tell co-workers personal business. Very rude and disrespectful. The ladies that work in the office are nice but the direct supervisor made me despise this job and she is the reason I quit.
Great Summer job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder Junction, WI2019, október 26.
Working at Camp Manito-Wish was very enjoyable! The culture is great and very inclusive. I was a seasonal employee as a counselor and had a lot of fun with my cabin and co-counselor.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van