YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

689 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 217 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
A Sefless Task
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100172018, június 23.
Work here if you love children and you're devoted to the core values of the Y but if you're looking for a job in which you will be respected, and paid appropriately. Look somewhere else
Good message, o.k management
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, június 22.
Ymca promotes positivity and high goals for the children in the community. Which was one my absolute favorite things about being a counselor! We helped the children seek confidence within themselves.
Message; goal oriented
management turn over
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers but bad management.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Park, IL2018, június 20.
It's and ok job if your a teen or in college, but have to deal with bad managerial skills from others. No communication. Dealing with the campers and staff that are always around is fun. But without communication and direction, work can be tough.
None.
Bad management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun To Work For
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, június 19.
Working for the YMCA was a great job the only issue I had is it is part time so its a really good job for people in school not income to live off of if you have a lot of bills. Everyone there is really nice they had problems with the manger while I was there but she no longer dose so I would say this is a great started job.
Former Afterschool Counselor
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2018, június 17.
Working with the children in the after school program was amazing. However, the food and snacks that were supposed to be provided for the children by management was very poor. The sad part is, is that the counselor couldn't bring any outside food and snacks to the children without being reprimanded.
Children, Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 15.
I enjoyed my time at the YMCA. I learned some great skills that have and will follow me further into my careers in life. I loved interacting with the children and helping them learn and play.
fun workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alhambra, CA2018, június 12.
fun workplace, got to work with kids, taught and did fun activities, great for a first job, organize activities, fun work environment. good hours and flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place that cared for each other and the community
Sports Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellaire, TX2018, június 12.
I was a sports counselor where I was one of the leaders of the sports camps and then I would referee on the weekend. It was a good place to work and very busy
Pro érvek
Not too long of hours and good pay
No breaks, poor coworkers
Great Job
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holbrook, MA2018, június 12.
I used the morning care program to add money into my savings account. I worked 2 hours a day for 5 days a week. I spent time watching kids and playing with them and building relationships with parents. Very easy and laid back job. the only thing is you deal with kids, and sometimes the kids will do kid things like scrape a knee and cry or throw tantrums. but other than that I would give working for the YMCA a 10/10
everyday is a fun day
kids will be kids
Worked with kids
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, június 11.
Arrive at the after school program and set up the cafeteria for the kids. Get attendance from the front office and wait until kids arrive. Split the kids into groups and do activities throughout the day until the get picked up
Fun place to work
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Tockwogh, MD2018, június 11.
Fun place to work, fantastic summer experience for anyone ages 18-23. Only complaint would be a lack of real communication and empathy between administration and younger staff.
horrible
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claryville, NY2018, június 10.
if you're a cabin counsellor you get paid horribly i was working pretty much 24/7 and was making 500 every 2 weeks which was so little. you are basically working on the clock 24/7. the only time you get off is when you are sleeping but even then you must be there for your campers inc ase of emergency. we got one period off a day which was only 45 minutes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its the ymca... do i need to fill this out for the ymca?
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, június 9.
TALL PAUL! if you ever meet him nicest guy ever best managaer 10/10

um. i watched people's bratty kids for 5 hours a day.. .what do yo uwant me to say about that that isn't self explanitory?
easy peazy job.
working with brats.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with lots of smiles and such a positive environment
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perth Amboy, NJ2018, június 7.
It is a very fun place to work, although the management is pretty unprofessional you grow such a strong bond with the children and your co-workers. You learn so much from the children and they really look up to you and as a young man when i started until currently it feels absolutely amazing to be seen as a role model. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a bunch of tough children in one group, it stresses you out, but all you really have to do is build a strong bond with them. The most enjoyable part of the job is the kids running up to you to hug you and how they tell their parents how awesome you are and how much they love you.
Free YMCA access cards
Kontra érvek
No benefits, low pay, unprofessional management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at and very cooperative
Child Watch Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cinco Ranch, TX2018, június 7.
Fun lesson dealing with children also they help you see the true meaning of making friends and getting along with kids while you work , also gives you that experience of knowing about the ymca.
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you like children.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clover, SC2018, június 6.
The daily task was to counsel children in an after-school program. The supervisors were extremely lazy and hypocritical. They depended on a few dedicated people to manage the activities. I would not recommend for anyone seeking a fair opportunity.
Pro érvek
Working with children is rewarding.
Management was obsolete.
great atmosphere, fun staff
Dance Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 4.
i was always motivated to come to work, the staff is always pleasant, benefits are great, the atomosphere was always bright and clean, lunch breaks were always fun, access to the pool is always a plus
membership
nothing really
Regular work day
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, május 30.
Working for the YMCA was beneficial for me because I always wanted to work with younger kids i some way. This job helped me learn more about how kids interact with each other, their emotions, their struggles etc. I plan on being a psychologist one day and possibly a guidance counselor for younger kids one day. So I would recommend this job to anybody that loves working with kids.
Interacting with kids
Pay
pool table and swimming
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, május 28.
it was great place to work out and also play basketball and swim. You had kids running around the entire gym but it was all worth it at the end because they went straight to sleep right afterwards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and good way to work with kids if you are into that
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2018, május 27.
The YMCA is a good place for teens who are interested in going to the field of education and want to get that feeling of dealing with kids of different age groups
Pro érvek
Free trips and good people
Nagging Parents
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van