YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

775 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 877 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Ok for starting career
Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North York, ON2019, február 12.
For a non profit company, they are careless toward their staff and clients. They do not care for their well being, personal life and growth. Be mindful working here. They will exploit you and leave you cold to dry.
Clients
Pay, Benefits, Management
Weird
Aftercare Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rahway, NJ2019, február 8.
Was an after school counselor with little support from main office. Placed with other employees, some untrained, schedules sometimes switched based on inability to have enough staff.
Loving and joyful experience
Special Needs Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019, február 7.
I love walking into work and doing hands on activities with the students and observing behaviors. You can feel the love when you walk into the room, its a beautiful experience with hands on staff and management who go above and beyond for staff and students.
Great Job
Childwatch Counselor, Trotter Family (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, február 6.
The excellent work environment for anyone looking for a first job. The hours are very flexible and the workload is not too taxing if you are also a student.
Good job
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Braselton, GA2019, február 5.
It was fun and learned a lot but pay is okay I Think this a good job for people going to college because the hours are flexible and its not so stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy money, but for a price
Child Watch Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, január 30.
When there are too many kids in child watch it makes you wanna quit, can't trust most co-workers, just come to work not to make friends. Other departments who don't do as much as child watch get paid more.
free gym membership
Kontra érvek
short breaks, toxic co-workers, spoiled kids
quailty questions
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holly Springs, NC2019, január 25.
A typical day at work included coming in on time setting up activity's for the kids to do management never no complaints about how i was treated by the YMCA.
happier work inviroment
love and hate kids
Worked at Camp Chingachgook
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake George, NY2019, január 24.
Was a pleasurable experience being a Summer Counselor for the camp. I loved making everyone smile and happy. Not a day goes by when I don't think of the summer camp. If you are every around on Lake George, New York and are thinking of activities for your child for a couple weeks time I strongly recommend this option. The pay isn't great but the experience is well worth it.
Great Experience, Free Housing, Free Food
Kontra érvek
Not great Pay but don't think on this one too much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with kids!
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2019, január 24.
Management is very unorganized, which takes away from the enjoyable moments with the children. The children always keep you on your toes and are easy going!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
engaging and fun
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York State2019, január 17.
spent time talking and playing with the children. Helped with home work on a daily base and engaged in conversations, helped in working out any issues they may have . Sometimes challenging but mostly a fun and rewarding job.
rewarding
the pay
most enjoyable
Madison Street - Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  200 Madison street2019, január 16.
Its a regular day working with kids if how young kids are then u will know its either a headache day or a fun day there no in between. This was really a fun to work
trips
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool job for people in school
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, január 13.
If you're in college or need to work during the summer break, this is a job for you. Some positions deserve more pay than given but that's a different story.
Pro érvek
Occasional gift for hard work
Kontra érvek
The position should pay more
Munkahelyi kultúra
It help me get out my comfort zone
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2019, január 12.
I was able to help special needs kids and i thought i would never have a job like it. It helped me realize life is bigger then just you and you might can make a difference in someone life
1,0
Horrible management
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2019, január 10.
My boss is awful. No idea what management is doing. I honestly don’t understand what’s going on with them. Not enough hours, not enough pay, stressful work environment. If I didn’t need the money I’d quit.
N/A
So much stress
Fun part for students
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, január 8.
a typical work day was actually pretty fun, helping kids with homework and taking them outside to play
i learned about children. i took child development classes and cpr classes.
workplace culture was very laid back and the site directors were very friendly and always willing to talk you and open to opinions
hardest part of the job is when the kids are not behaving.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the overall work environment and the bond you create with the children
2,0
Fun people, terrible bosses
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, január 3.
I worked at the YMCA in Valdosta, GA for a little over 2 years. In my time there, I was a counselor & site leader in the childcare department. During my time as an employee, the childcare director resigned, and it was taken over by a previous director. The hours are not bad, as it’s only in the afternoon, but you may not even get 20 hours in a week. Coming from someone with an early childhood background, the work load, compensation, and the treatment of employees is highly unprofessional. There is no type of advancement unless you are on salary, which is only a handful of people. The after school program is lacking, due to high expectations, low compensation, not enough supplies, etc. Some schools have over 100 kids with 10 staff members at a time, while others have about 80-90 kids with only 3, maybe 4 staff present at a time. With the childcare department being one of the biggest forms of income, it is a shame as to what goes on up there. Having children, I will never send them somewhere that I don’t feel they are not properly watched.
Fun workers, wonderful children
Workload, treatment of employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
collaborative and fun
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Micanopy, FL2018, december 27.
working with children is always an easy way to brighten to the workplace and your day. i learned a lot about collaboration not only from my co-workers but from the campers as well.
kids
short breaks
Pay is poor.
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2018, december 25.
This company should care more about their staff and acknowledge their hard work. Pay should improve. Hours should be added. Kids are great to work with just the people you work with can be extra.
Pro érvek
If you love working with kids this is for you.
Kontra érvek
Management and pay is poor.
Fun Enivornment
PlayZone Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamestown, NC2018, december 16.
I like when the parents start to feel comfortable leaving there child in my care. It's nice when the children come in calling your name and there excited to see me.
fun learning experience
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plum, PA2018, december 16.
A typical work day was playing with and supervising the kids, swim, eat lunch, play with the kids some more, then dismissal. I learned how to work well with others and learn from people who are more experienced. How to follow a schedule and be responsible. Management wasn't bad but could've been better. It was a good culture for the kids. Hardest part of the job was dealing with kids who got in trouble and had to be disciplined. The best part of the job was making the kids happy and making sure they had a good time.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van