YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

865 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 741 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Engaging with children
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 17.
Giving the children a safe and fun environment. Although, it was stressful the kids were fun. The job requires homework time, snack time, and playing outside or going to the gym.
fun and productive
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malone, NY2019, október 15.
it was always a great environment with the children. we did many activities during the day. Staff worked really well together. Everyone always helped each other out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
L.I.T. Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, október 11.
Though I had limited experience they made me feel comfortable. It was only a summer job for teens but it really felt like a job that was serious, and our management was incredibly nice, but still professional.
Fun workplace
Y-Care Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, október 10.
I love working at YMCA it's fun and I love playing with the kids they bring lots of energy and joy. The only thing I don't like at YMCA is lack of communication from supervisor, manager, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Engaging workplace with young campers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Branford, CT2019, október 7.
A typical day at work was running your campers through an all day schedule and dealing with every single issue that arises. I learned to adapt to specific campers needs while finding a balance to keep the group running equally with the most fun. The hardest part about the job was working harder than all directors and higher up staff members, but yet getting payed substantially less overall. The most enjoyable part was helping kids form new friends and relationships over the summer.
enjoyable
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holbrook, MA2019, október 4.
Working with children is an amazing opportunity to grow as an individual. Seeing the faces of these kids after you making an impact on their day is an amazing feeling.
Summer
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, október 3.
The YMCA is not such a terrible place to work. It's a great gig for a young type fresh out of HS, not so great for a doctoral candidate. Sure, working with youngsters, a really cool staff, as well as helping teachers with goals is fine but it does not fill up the bank account.
Pro érvek
Relaxed & cool atmosphere, meet cool people, job location, help kids
Kontra érvek
Very very low pay, no job advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
you get a free membership
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, október 1.
It was a lot of work to do. you feel like no has back in it. But, you get a lot of freedom and you get free CPR and first aid. You do learn a lot but, it's rewarding to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a typical day of work,fun and outting we have to work with 45 children a day directly after school they arrive by 330 and hang out till picked
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, október 1.
Working Overall to better our community kids with an better out come of life and to see how well they progress with the help of an adult and move on to other programs if doing well and being a considerable candidate to participate in other honerable program with in school
Pro érvek
Is to Work with children whom need love and affection
Kontra érvek
Better your counselor skills for higher position in the field of children
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ethical and good workplace culture
Counselor, "The ELESAIR Project" (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 29.
A typical day of work used to vary depending on the program activities. I learned administrative and got to know different worldwide cultures. The staff very welcomed. The yearly Y Fest was good because it was the all gathering YMCA employees.
Great place
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perth Amboy, NJ2019, szeptember 28.
I’ve been working here for a few months and there is nothing to complain about. The kids are stressful sometimes but that’s easy to handle. Coworkers are good people.
Fun place with a pool
Counsellor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, szeptember 27.
The management is friendly and made sure to help you when needed. The typical day consists of talking to and watching over children. I learned to make sure to show up on time and you'll do fine
2,0
N/a
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Rutherford, NJ2019, szeptember 26.
I enjoyed the job. I loved working with children, they were so much fun and would always brighten up my days! The staff eventually became great friends.
It's for the Camper
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton, OH2019, szeptember 26.
YMCA Camp Y-Noah is more than a lake, climbing hardware, and a number of cabins - it is home for a day, a week, and in the case of the lucky few in memory, forever. There is a romantic notion often stated at the end of closing campfire: "this group of people, it will never be whole again, but that's what makes it both beautiful and tragic." Grant the paraphrasing, but the idea is that Camp lends itself to the fondest memories of days of summers' past.
a wicked passive tan
Saturday "days off"
Fun work place
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeLand, FL2019, szeptember 19.
All in all I loved working with the children, teaching them new things, and the daily work, I had no complaints about the work or the workplace until there was a management shift and then the structure of the whole operational structure fell apart.
YMCA Goods and Bads
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 18.
A day on the job could either be very hectic due to angry parents cursing at you or trying to assault you as well as breaking up a fight between players. However, a good day consisted of steady flow, games starting on time and a great energy with all individuals around. At this job, I learned how to communicate publicly as well as crowd/event control when things did not go as planned. The culture at the YMCA is very positive rarely did bad things happen but it was still moderate. The hardest part of the job was having to speak to 4 different groups all at once and having to solve problems as you go and alleviate tensions sometimes with opponents( coaches and players) and parents and families.
Ymca
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rincon, GA2019, szeptember 18.
I really enjoyed working with children. The only problem about the job was the manager. She made it clear who she liked and disliked. She gave non managers jobs that required a manager to do. She did anything to save herself.
Better communication
Group counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 17.
Overall it was a great experience they just need to learn how to communicate better and when they say something stick to it don’t change because that person is a friend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Workplace
Aftercare Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westfield, NJ2019, szeptember 15.
I absolutely loved working at the YMCA from seeing the kids to playing, making up activities for them, and helping them with their homework. I love that I got to work with children being that it is something that I want to do as my career being a Clinical Psychologist for children.
Children experience
Not enough pay
Awesome place to work
Case Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, szeptember 13.
Great place to work, team building meetings daily, great collaboration with team members and phenomenal supervisors and directors. Easily flowing operating system too navigate through.
Phenomenal staff
Kontra érvek
Stress level and need wage hike
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van