Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Coordinator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
96 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 763 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is the perfect place to work if you enjoy helping others, working with children, and spending long hours at work. This company gives their employers an opportunity to advance in various positions. Although the pay is low working for the YMCA is rewarding.
Pro érvek
Free Membership, Conferences, and fun Community events.
Low Pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a community focused organization. Unfortunately, supporting the community comes at the expense of the staff. The staff are underpaid, under supported, and under valued by management. Most midlevel employees are not paid well enough that they would be able to afford a membership at the YMCA (if it wasn't included with their employment). The organization is slowed down by its bureaucracy such that if you are a self starter or a problem solver you are considered insubordinate. This is a great place to work if you like to follow procedures, don't question authority, and want to feel you are contributing to the good the community.
Free gym membership.
No career development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work culture is amazing at the YMCA of Northern BC. The job does demand a lot for the pay. Keep in mind it is a non-profit, so there are strict margins for pay rate with not much room for negotiation, and they ask you to include so much within your job. I was going home and spending an additional 2-3 hours on work and never felt like I was caught up. Amazing place to work, but you must be willing to WORK for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The child sports programs are organized and reliable; excellent management. The CEO of the facility is a poor example of good management. My co-workers were great but frustrated with upper management on a daily basis. Hours and schedules changed constantly. Salary increases and advancements were non-existent.
Sports programs
CEO
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is severely disorganized. There are scheduling mistakes weekly. Training by management is almost non existent. Management is very catty and loves to talk about other employees even though they say they don't. Management ignores problems, sometimes dangerous problems that occur with other employees. Site leaders aren't able to accomplish mandatory hours at sites set forth by the state due to poor scheduling by management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA has been a great learning experience. I have gain management skills, training and experience while working here. The staff is great and work together as a team to ensure members have a positive experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was great. Non profit so there was limited budget to work with but very collaborative because of that. The management was impressively organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA creates a family atmosphere for both members and employees. The company puts the community first, offering scholarships to those less fortunate as well as offering discounted classes and events. During the summer season, the YMCA offers free breakfast and lunch to children. This is a great place to work for those who have a calling to help others and the atmosphere advocates that work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend this job to a college student that needs a part-time job just to make a little extra money. Also, if you love kids I would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with good benefits, if recommend this job for someone who is very and very good with handling kids with Patients. Overall great experiences for me, i got to meet new people and travel to fun places with the kids. and i got to connected them. I felt like I helped them come out and be the person they wanted to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Three years ago in a full time meeting leadership presented a speech about looking away from problems. It was redacted as being misunderstood; however, that concept permeates the upper management. Don’t like what you see? Look away. Don’t understand that population? look away. Don’t understand the front line employee issues? Look away. You have managers that don’t know how to manage? Look away. Don’t have enough staff for kid’s stuff or camp safety? Look away. Don’t have a qualified instructors? Look away. There are pockets of amazing cause driven leaders at each branch and camp, yet they too will leave, and the ones that are comfortable looking away will rise to the top.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lovely culture. Working for a non profit that is actively involved in the community is a great experience to have. The community out reach along with your position gives purposeful meaning to your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff and parents were all very friendly and understanding of one another. They really worked together to ensure the child's safety and give them the best dance training we had to offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a non-profit, the compensation doesn't match the work performed, but the company has a wonderful mission to improve the quality of its community through childcare and community outreach.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job that I maintained at the YMCA was a good job for a student to take on. The job was relaxed and I was only called when I was needed. Everyone in my work environment was very respectful and nice.
Pro érvek
reasonable, understanding, nice, good side money.
Kontra érvek
not called often in the winter, last minute notification on some occasions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with individuals of different age and everyone has a different background and story to share. As I've worked in varies different positions at the YMCA I found my skill and experience an asset for me when providing help to others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place and environment. I would highly recommend to others if you enjoy teenagers and children. Safe environment. i had great co-workers who were very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to be a part of and absolutely loved everyone I worked with. A fantastic job and anyone who gets to work there is a lucky person. Thank you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a great work starting off. After the course of years I felt they lost the sole purpose of the mission regarding the YMCA. They lost the focus of its for the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs i ever had, i had the best time here working with kids and stuff is so friendly and understanding. i learned that team building and having a well organized manager goes a long way
Munkahelyi kultúra
Varied experiences in not only health and wellness but also with regards to charitable giving. Also, the YMCA is a very community based organization which leaves an impact.
Salary