Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clinician

Munkakör megnevezése
Clinician6 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 635 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing about working at the YMCA is the people who you work with. They really make the culture very family oriented and they really welcome you to the team.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I held 4 different positions here in 3 years. The company gave me the foundational skills I needed to blossom.The Social Services side is much different then the operational/branch side. But they work together to carry out the mission of the YMCA
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very suppressive of individual growth and development. I do not have anything else to say. STOP forcing comments! this will get individuals to complete your surveys!
Pro érvek
great clients
Kontra érvek
leadership - best practice model not followed
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be assisting clients with case management,advocacy and providing emotional/therapeutic support, focusing on positive youth development.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved interning at the Y and was considered a Foster Care Clinician in the Foster Care Support program. This program was contracted through DCP&P and was all in-home based therapy for children who were in foster care placements. This position showed me how passionate I am toward working with children and I would love to be part of this organization again in the future.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this agency for a little over a year and I have never been so unhappy. Not only were the hours terrible, but I also felt horribly underappreciated, overworked and undervalued. The program staff don't understand or appreciate the role of clinical staff. Program staff are often abrasive towards program residents. Administration is completely unprofessional. There are absolutely no opportunities for growth if you are a clinician, although there are plenty of opportunities for growth if you are a program staff. Very little support and I cannot stress the lack of professionalism. The highlight of this job with the opportunity that I got to work with some awesome kids, some excellent networking opportunities, and a good idea of how I would never want to be as a supervisor or a program manager. I learned a lot about how not to run a program from working here.
Pro érvek
Working with the kids, some fantastic floor staff, and networking opportunities
Kontra érvek
The administrative staff is terrible, the pay is not wonderful, the hours are terrible, no communication, and complete lack of professionalism.
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése