YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Childcare Provider állásra itt: St. Louis, MO

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
work at the YMCA
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 21.
I enjoyed my time working in the Child watch area. The staff and the environment was nice. I had to make sure the children were safe and communicated with the parents.
3,0
Good starting job
Child Care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 24.
Managment is kind of sloppy, but other than that nothing is awful and is a good patience builder. If you are are 16 to your early 20s this isn't a bad job at all.
Availability
Loud work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
relaxed
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, június 12.
working with kids is always fun helping them with their home work and projects while their parents where either working out on in a meeting . just making sure the kids stay ahead
laid back
not woking enogh
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, fun, family friendly place with gym
Child Care Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2014, június 12.
My typical day at work consisted of:

Signing children in and out of facility

Arranging activities for preschool aged children to school aged children.

Activities consisted of coloring, story telling, painting, games, and crafts.

Caring for infants by changing diapers, feeding, and keeping areas clean and safe.

I learned how to manage several tasks at once

The hardest part of the job was satisfying several crying babies at once. I managed by being creative with what I had.

The most enjoyable part of the day was seeing the children happy and excited to come and play with the toys and activities we had. I Loved seeing them grow within the 4 years of me being there. I really enjoyed it.
Helping the Children
Childcare Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis MO2014, június 5.
I work with ages 5 threw 15. Helping them with homework and getting them involved in group activities, such as Basketball, Dodge Ball, Kick ball, Track, ect.
Pro érvek
I love what i do interacting with children making a change in their life's.
Kontra érvek
They don't give me a lot of hours to support myself and my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place and culturally environment
Child Care Worker (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2014, február 11.
My typical day would start with going to get my till walking up the hill to Papa John's and start my shift. My day usually stayed busy since we were right next to the Superman ride. I learned how to manage my time time better and solve problems. The hardest part was the long drive. The enjoyable part was being able to come to the park for free anytime and the discounts
Pro érvek
Everything was half off and paid every week.
Long drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best for an Entry Level Position.
School Aged Child Care Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2013, június 21.
Fun Fun Fun! Come in in the morning. Work about 4 hours. Have entire middle of day off. Come back in the afternoon work another 5 to 6 hours. Nothing more valuable than working with children. Pay started at about $9 dollars and hour.
5,0
YMCA playing all day
Child Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2012, május 2.
I love this job because you can play with kids, help them with their homework, and also be a team leadrer. I leaned a lot from the kids. My co-worker was just like me, bug kids we all like to have fun. The hardest things was telling the partens if they child was misbraving at school.I love this job so much.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van