Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Childcare Provider állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I looked after kids while their parents worked out. It could be a stressful. If you like working with kids of all ages you'll have fun. However it is not easy at all to advance in this country.
everyday is new
pay is bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love workin for the Y and will continue to work here as extreme part time. Great if you’re in high school or college. Not good if you have bills to pay.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership and discounts for everyone in your house
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great experience and i learned a lot. I got to meet a lot of great people and have amazing opportunities to make friends and meet people. I loved the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management wasn't what i expected i wish it payed more and gave me more hours. They also didn't address a lot of problems to people higher up. Like one time we found a scorpion in the back of the room where infants usually sleep and play and they never had the roomed bombed of bugs or cleaned there carpet.
Pro érvek
The kids where always a joy to be around, fun environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, people are great too, high turnover rate, everyone usually finds jobs that pay more, management cares. Hardest part is dealing with parents who think their kids are perfect when they are the complete opposite.
Work with great people.
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has plenty of employment opportunites both full time and part time. Most departments are flexible and it is a very enjoyable environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work for love taking care of and teaching children
working with children
seasonal job
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at my job would be once the children get out of school they enter the program and they all get a snack. After that we have homework time for all of them and once they are done with homework we have fun and productive activities were they can learn things from. I have learned that many cruel things can happen in the child care position including child abuse. The hardest part of my job is when the children are not able to focus on school or the program because they are having troubles at home. But other than that my job is very enjoyable I love it.
Pro érvek
good pay and nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
no lunches, a little bit of hours