YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 251 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 196 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Treated unfairly due to medical problems
Childcare Assistant/ OSHC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brisbane QLD2019, június 16.
Due to medical issues I was treated unfairly by most of the staff. I worked myself so hard I was in hospital nightly because of it and I still got treated very unfairly
Probably One of the Best Jobs I Ever Had
Assistant Director of Child Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, június 14.
My whole day was spent with the kids - crafting, building, playing sports, teaching games, having conversations and reaching out to parents as needed. I took care of their nutritional needs, made sure they got to class, talked through anything that was on their minds and did my best to make sure each child in my care felt like they were cared for and appreciated. I learned that I prefer relational management techniques and hard conversations in person. I worked very hard to make sure all staff under my supervision felt heard and supported. The workplace culture was friendly, enthusiastic and playful. The hardest part was the long days and the exhaustion of being at work 12-14 hours a day five days a week but only getting paid for 8. The most enjoyable part was the relationships built with the kids and getting to experience their journeys with them as they grew and developed and learned.
Pro érvek
If full time, excellent benefits and great beginners salary.
Kontra érvek
Long Hours and no work/life balance.
2,0
Terrible Management
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NY2019, június 12.
Management is rude, incompetent, and provides no real help. Never have I worked with mangers who could care less about their staff. The whole organization is a complete disaster and mangers are never on the same page.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were fun to work for
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canandaigua, NY2019, június 12.
Watched the children while their parents worked out played games with them did crafts with them helped them with homework took them outside changed them fed them if needed to be. Just took care of them and made them feel comfortable while they were in my care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good job for teens in school but low pay
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, június 10.
its a good job if you are in high school or college but you don't get paid a lot. you must like kids to work there as there is a lot of them roaming around all the time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management less qualified than employees
Childcare Site Lead Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Ellyn, IL2019, június 10.
I worked for the BR Ryall YMCA in Glen Ellyn, IL for 2 years. I have a Masters of Education and a coworker had a Doctorate of Education. Our supervisor had a BA in Not-For-Profit and had no clue how to lead a team! I was absolutely floored that she was put in charge of two people who could lead circles around her! She led by her emotions and couldn't separate herself professionally from them.
And HER boss was even less qualified than anyone there! Apparently the head of the facility's husband pulled some strings to get her the job! Nepotism always alive and well in Glen Ellyn, IL! They never hire based on your education or experience - only by who you KNOW!
Coworkers, sometimes
Kontra érvek
Nepotism. If you don't kiss butt, you won't get ahead here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace if you like kids.
Childcare Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moorhead, MN2019, június 10.
I loved this job and the kids were fun. However, they let one coworker work there when he got into trouble for being in contact with a child outside a different workplace.
Pro érvek
Short hours during the school year.
Stressful
ping pong table
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hornell, NY2019, június 8.
Ive learned alot about the place i work at, i've met lots of new people and learned front desk skills, child care skills and even fitness center skills.
Child Care Assistant
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 6.
Good place to work, friendly environment. Its a place where you can express your creativity. Working with children keeps your mind fresh with new ideas on planning activities.
Good benefits
do not work here
Child Caregiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, május 28.
unprofessional, pay is horrible atmosphere is toxic and they do not watch your children, very unsafe for children. do not work nor send your kids here.
nothing
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Worst place to work
Child Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara, ON2019, május 26.
Unethical management and the moment you challenge anything your fired and have no chance to end the relationships you build over the years. Its disgusting and not right.! They expect you to work hours with no pay!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love, love, love the children!!
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Kensington, PA2019, május 26.
This was a before/after school program assisting children of school age. It was so invigorating being able to teach, & interact with these babies! The questions they had, their little inquisitive minds....amazing to be apart of!!
Fun job
Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2019, május 25.
Really enjoy my job just need more hours and more organization. I would like a pay raise since I have been here two years and never received one. I love working with kids
Nice patrons
Child Care Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2019, május 25.
I enjoy working with the parents, kids and co-workers. Downside is lack of communication between management and staff, no raise in pay since I've been there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place but low wages
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansdale, PA2019, május 24.
Very short shifts and low pay. Little to no full time positions and most employees have been there forever. Great for high school or college students but you can’t raise a family on the pay.
Most shifts are 2-4 hours at a time
Aside from all that it’s a great place to work
Free membership
Low wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work just doesn’t pay very well
Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, OH2019, május 23.
I love working for the Y. My supervisor is an amazing person and so is her supervisor!! Everyone is always friendly and understand and very flexible. I get a great discount on childcare but unfortunately the pay just isn’t there. You have to have another income to really supplement this one and in certain roles there really isn’t room for raises or advancements. You do get praised for hard work and efforts don’t go unrecognized but at the end of the day it still doesn’t feed your family. I would only recommend a part time job here if your household has another main source of income!
Pro érvek
Discount child care, excellent staff, great recognition and praise
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for teens especially.
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kirkwood, MO2019, május 20.
Weekday shifts the child watch is open in the morning from 8:30-12:30 and then again at 4:15-8pm. I only work the evening shifts, and weekend shifts. Saturday shifts (which i work) are from 8:30-1:15pm. The management is not very involved, and it is very difficult to get a shift covered. The job itself is fairly easy if you like kids, but the room is very small so when we get busy it can become quite crowded
free membership, fairly easy
Kontra érvek
bad management, no breaks, bad pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
would recommend to work there
Childcare Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Canton, OH2019, május 20.
the YMCA is a very warming workplace. The co-workers come together to make the day go smoothly. everyone has the children best interest in heart. I'd recommend people to work there.
the kids and coworkers
pay could be better
Great Job/ Low Pay
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, május 19.
Working at the YMCA was a great blessing. Taking care of children and providing a fun structured environment for them was amazing. Unfortunately, the pay was not good enough to live on.
5,0
fun workplace
Child Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MS2019, május 18.
I enjoy working with people and helping them better themselves. This job gives me the opportunity to work on my character. The staff is full of fun , free and kind people.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van