YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 402 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, fun environment
Childcare Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, NE2020, január 22.
A typical day for me would be walking into the room we have set for child watch, and I would turn on the computer that the parents sign in their kids on. After that I would turn on the lights and walk into the kitchen area. Here I would get all of the toys that had been sanitized the previous night, and dry them off and put them into the area they belonged. After that I would walk around and pick up things that might not have been picked up and then wait for the parents and children to arrive.
Working with children
Union and Westfield
Child Care Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westfield, NJ2020, január 21.
I worked for two ymca and the one in Union was ok things just needed to be a bit more organized but it was fine and the pay needed to be better but other then that it was great the one in Westfield things were very organized and everything was up to part it was just the manger staff was terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fonthill, ON2020, január 20.
The YMCA is a great place to work, they offer a competitive salary, benefits for full-time employees or supervisors, and give a lot of on-job training. They really want you to succeed. They also have some great people working for them.
Pro érvek
great pay, friendly coworkers, excellent training
Kontra érvek
lack of staff - hard to get a replacement when sick
I love my job there
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryville Illinois2020, január 17.
I learned a lot when I was working at the YMCA the why was friendly I died along with all the staff members and I enjoyed myself there the YMCA is a great place to work you get free membership there
Childcare worker
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crystal Lake, IL2020, január 17.
One of the only places I felt value as a child care volunteer I was given the opportunity to do so though a school internship good practice for anyone who would be thinking about getting into the child care field I’m currently going to college for early childhood education and felt like this was an amazing place to start where you were pushed in the best way so you never felt like under valued
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and build relationships
Childcare program worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2020, január 17.
A typical day at work was easy and very fun working with the children in the childcare program. I learned skills in communication and parenthood at a young age. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children satisfied and happy with how their day went and how much we impact their lives for the better away from home.
Pro érvek
Overall wonderful place to be employed
Kontra érvek
not many benefits to offer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Rewarding, Productive, and Fun
Child Care Provider /Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IN2020, január 16.
Working at the YMCA was my favorite job I have ever worked at. The team and management was pretty great. I learned a lot about activity planning and communication with kids that I had not known before. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know some pretty great kids and learning with them.
Childcare staff summary
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pawtucket, RI2020, január 15.
The Job is very promising, the children are amazing and the coworkers are always so helpful. The pay isn’t great but don’t let that stop you from working there, it is totally worth it
Child care provider
School Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Welland, ON2020, január 14.
Before and after school care. Work splits, early start and late finish. Can be transferred between schools. Good for a student or someone just looking for part time.
Its good overall
Child Care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Maria, CA2020, január 13.
They have flexible hours and respect your school or work schedule. Honestly I have learned a lot by working at the ymca and the people around you are friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2020, január 13.
The work was great but the pay not so much. All of the employees were very friendly and helped with anything they could. But the pay was minimum and you didn’t have enough hours to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
always feel welcomed and appreciated
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fulton, NY2020, január 8.
I have worked at the Fulton YMCA for a few years I have always felt welcomed and like a part of the Y family. I feel like my superiors appreciate me and my work. Almost everyone who walks through the door is friendly and fun to talk to.
Wonderful
Child Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, január 6.
Working with kids is always fun , they bring nothing but joy. Sometimes they say things that must be reported and that’s the only downside of the job. Other than that I would highly recommend
1,0
Don’t recommend
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  YMCA of Orange County2020, január 6.
Most of my staff was great but we worked with a man who would sexually harass us, be inappropriate, slack off while just being bad at the job, and it was brushed off until he left on his own. We are wildly underpaid for the work we do. I remember signing paperwork approving a 25 cent raise, then suddenly it was gone a few months later. We’re basically a teacher with our own class. Higher ups would audit us, and judge us because we were a poorer school. Thy wanted “matching” cabinets but didnt provide the money for it. This company says they help people in poverty, obviously they don’t. They offer pet insurance and thats about it. Very stressful and judgmental. Didnt like this job.
Not much to write
Child Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN 462402020, január 6.
It was a part-time job watching children. Minimum wage. Not anything bad or good to say about it except there is no upward movement. They pay doesn't increase either.
2,0
Only in it for the kids
Child Care Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, KY2020, január 5.
The kids and the split shift are the only things that made this job worth it. Management SUCKS. Pay SUCKS. Need a sick day? FORGET IT. No vacations either. Constantly out of state ratio.
Welcoming enviroment
Childcare Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2020, január 5.
At the centre I was at everyone was welcoming. Did become stress full with some children that went their, and with the lack of staff they had at my centre.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A typical day at work
YMCA Child Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2020, január 5.
I loved working at the YMCA . Very good working experience. A typical day at work would be kids come in we start our activity of the day . The most enjoyable part about working at the YMCA was seeing the kids excited and happy .
Great first job!
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefonte, PA2020, január 2.
I worked at my local YMCA during high school and I had a great experience. My coworker became my best friend. (We saw each other everyday twice a day) my supervisor had a great attitude.
Work was fun
Pay was minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Place to work poor pay
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, PA2020, január 2.
I loved my job at the YMCA however the pay was not as fun. At times there are alot of children you are responsible for and $8 is not worth it and it's hard to live on .
Amazing place to work
Poor pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van