YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 173 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 882 értékelés megtekintése
part time child care
Child Care Attendant/Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Berlin, WI2019, február 14.
I work at the part time child care provided by the YMCA in Wisconsin. I enjoyed an employee discount and safe child care for my children when I exercised.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with kids
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, február 10.
Great place to work with kids and begin your experience working with kids there. Managment was okay. I loved working with the kids though. Favorite part of my day. I learned how to take care of kids with different needs and different ages. How to distract them from being sad when parents left.
Best First Job
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, február 7.
Great environment, great boss, great coworkers. Multiple opportunites to express and share your talents. Collaborative environment with opportunities to meet people who can help advance your career.
Mediocre Starting Job
Child Care Worker/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, február 6.
Worked here as my first job, started as a volunteer and eventually got paid when I started working with the kids. A nice place to work if you wan't something relaxed, but not the best for pay.
Got to work with kids
Pay, Rude employees
1,0
Highly not recommended
Childcare (Volt alkalmazott) –  ME2019, február 5.
Underpaid, and too much responsibility. No training, thrown into it without even being told the rules. The kids parents would just drop them off without even making eye contact with a staff member. On my own, too many kids for my comfort level. 2 hour shifts. Not allowed to call out. Required to be there even in severe weather, which is actually a dangerous liability for the employee because commutes to work are not covered by the employer in the case of an emergency, no matter what 'policy' is. The pay barely paid for my gas to get there and the management would sometimes remove my scheduled shifts without notice. It was not a fair relationship: I provided services for them but they did not provide for me. Maybe this is good for someone with a pension or who is working towards retirement, or a student on their breaks who can be nonchalant about making money but if you're looking for a job that pays for your living needs, look elsewhere.
games with kids
laughable compensation - peanuts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
if you like children
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, február 5.
it was good place to work if you want to work children and help them with their future. The schedule was during the weekend though which is a downside but its only in the morning.
Great place to work for
Childcare Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, február 4.
I have enjoyed my time with the YMCA. They are flexible and truly make working for them a pleasure. I enjoy being able to provide a safe place for the members children to come in and enjoy their time while their parents are working out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative, fun and interactive work environment
Child Care Senior Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2019, február 3.
Working for the YMCA is a great stepping stool job for those interested in jobs for teaching elementary children. I have learned great communication skills through being interactive with families on a daily basis.
Approval of time off
Hour restrictions
Fun workplace
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coatesville, PA2019, február 2.
Fun workplace & great people, safe environment, strong slogan about putting education first & teaching kids the importance of Education so they can succeed in go far in life.
excellent
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2019, február 2.
worked 4 hour shifts. i learned how to multitask by having to watch 20+ kids and work with the parents. I enjoyed working with the kids closely and really getting to know them and their parents
Great first job
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Branford, CT2019, február 1.
I think the YMCA is a great place for a young person looking to take a first step into the career world. Lots of different people, experiences, and conversations to be had.
Free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best to work for
Childcare Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2019, január 31.
Working with children is always rewarding, but the YMCA works their childcare employees until they are completely burnt out on the job. There are no structured breaks, and requesting time off was a nightmare
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
Child Care Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Versailles, OH2019, január 31.
Most employees part time and would call in a lot-little or no help from supervisors-employees were rarely, if ever, recognized for job performance whether it was good or bad. Would not recommend working at any Y.
not many
Kontra érvek
low pay, inadequate help from supervisors
Productive and fun workplace
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keller, TX2019, január 31.
I learned how to interact professionally with members of the ymca, while attending children and keeping them safe and open minded to learning, even after school. I also learned how to handle paperwork, communicate hours, payroll, with managers and certain concerns with members the correct way.
Flexible hours
Nice people
CHILDCARE STAFF MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, január 30.
I loved my coworkers and the work environment! The Y itself was pretty nice with good staff and easy-to-find offices/conference rooms. I learned how to work under a licensed program and had some leadership opportunities.
Flexible hours
pay
fun place for families
CHILD WATCH CAREGIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, január 28.
I enjoyed seeing my coworkers and the children, they kind of motivated me to come to work,even if i were having a bad day. You learn your likes and dislikes quickly,and if you're made for the business.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work as a high school student or even college student
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2019, január 23.
It was a very relaxed and easy job. Just watching over children. Making sure the kids follow rules and are behaving. The management was I would say kind of immature at times as a result of gossip. Otherwise it is a decent place to work.
Rewarding
Childcare Assistant - Aftercare Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren NJ2019, január 22.
Working as an after-school care aide was rewarding but stressful. We had few aides and I was dealing with small to middle-school aged kids. The kids would get tired at the end of the day. My shift was from 2:45 PM till around 6 PM
Close to my home
Kontra érvek
Not enough helpers at my job
2,0
Ymaa
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, január 22.
I worked at one of their daycare locations years ago but upon asking if I could donate children's Bibles to put on the bookshelves they said they weren't religious. Hence my review being titled YMAA: Young Men's Atheist Association!
Fun and rewarding
Child Care Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queanbeyan NSW2019, január 21.
Before school care, after school care and vacation care with the YMCA is a rewarding, fun and interesting job suited to anyone studying full or part-time. Duties include providing a safe and positive environment for children while running creative craft activities, active games and supportting children.
Pro érvek
Participating in holiday activities eg. Rock climbing, going to the movies etc.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van