Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
1 502 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 771 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
various positions to work at within the company. Very thoughtful towards staff personal situations and how it may effect work. Staff is there to help work through any situation, (personal, or work related) in order to make going to work a easier task to face.
Pro érvek
flexible, many positions within company
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was wonderful working for a Company that acknowledge you as a person. Flexible hours were available if needed. A good balance between workplace and private life. Just wonderful to work in a place with friendly and highly efficient people.
Pro érvek
Free membership for gym and discount for kids in child care.
Kontra érvek
Salary is not good but the benefits make it worth working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in childcare at the YMCA. It was a good part-time job. The daycare was well-run and staff were properly trained and took good care of the children. It was fun to play with kids and the coworkers are fun and interesting people.
flexible schedule
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at the YMCA. They were accommodating to my schedule and the hours were reasonable when I worked there. Great people and the kids and parents were great.
Gym discount, fun workplace
Pay wasn't much
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids are great! I mostly stayed for this kids. Work enviomrent is clicky, co workers had favorites and would take behind your back. The management is decent. They understand your schedule and tried to best to help your needs. Overall its a decent job but the co workers are clicky and talked about peoples back daily.
flexible schedule
clicky, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work if you like working with people! I really enjoyed the company and the people I worked with! Make sure you are organize and available to float around
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job having an impact on the community. working with kids, the elderly, families. focus on being fit, physically, mentally, and spiritually. wonderful place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job, I loved it I worked with children after school. Teaching them healthy activities and doing exercises daily. I enjoyed my time working here and would recommend for first job for teenagers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked in the childwatch department. Best job I've ever had! Everyone was nice and wants the best for you. The hours were really flexible and the kids were so much fun to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the childcare center was a good experience. A lot of the staff were very friendly and made it a good work enviornment to be in. I always felt at home when working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for a first job or for someone needing a second income. The pay is okay with a flexible schedule. The job is enjoyable most of the time, but can be stressful. I would suggest working here rather than retail or fast food though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their are lots of opportunities to grow and develop into a new role. It is a fantastic organization to work for. I have worked for the YMCA for a while and it is like a second home to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed working here I started as an After school Counselor and ended my experience working as a Teacher assistant for the Day Care Center. The staff was awesome and my managers were great. I would definitely recommend the YMCA to any one looking to gain experience working with children and enjoy the perks of free membership.
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless you are a full time employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely low paid for all the work that is expected. The upper management is rude to low paying staff staff and sneaky. They only care about the money they can bring in not the staff working under them. Rude comments in their private office area and covid-19 only made that worse. High turnover of staff. Upper management will eat nice expensive meals while you go hungry with no lunch break for a 8 hour shift! Avoid working for them and find a place that respects you and pays better. Many members think staff gets paid well but that is not true. Terrible for a place that says they are "Christian" environment and want to help others.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed some co-workers, many talented people left though.
Kontra érvek
VERY low pay, no free lunches, VERY Toxic workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and have work life balance. Co-workers always willing to lend an extra hand, easy to have someone cover or switch a shift. This location is very clean and was consistent in keeping our location clean, especially with kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at the Y, it felt like you were at home and I was personally actually excited to go to work. Everyone is so friendly and kind and the work environment is amazing.
Work Environment
Minimum wage pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoy working at the YMCA. They are very flexible with my work schedule and understanding about issues outside of work that would affect your work schedule and performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the YMCA you get to watch kids play with them and you put them to nap and feed them lunch and get them to the parent. Some of the kids do not listen so there can be stressful situations in this job you can have anywhere from seven to 20 kids at a time and there's only two staff members in the room
Free lunches
$7.25 an hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place overall, but the departments do not work very well together. If you are a high school or college student is it a good first time job. The pay is a little bit low for most employees.
Pro érvek
Easy going and fun to work with kids
Poor CEO
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having worked here for 2 years, I made it from site assistant, to a department head. However, just days into this new position i have realized the amount of support and assistance we get from the upper management throughout the entire facility from each department head, to the branch executive is virtually non-existent.I suffered a medical emergency due to the stress of being given numerous jobs out of my pay grade on top of my own job. When i returned, only 4 co-workers who were there asked about how I was doing. Now i must preface by saying I was not looking for any sympathy, but the lack of empathy and compassion from my supervisor and other people who are suppose to be "leaders", (especially mine) showed that nobody in this company cares for anyone but themselves. This summer alone, saw two long term supervisors who truly cared about their job, and staff leave because of the lack of caring or assistance from anyone around them. Not to mention that compensation is nowhere near what people who have their positions should be making. Annual raises are very minimal as well - regardless of how good the review is. The only positive about working here is knowing you are able to give back to the young children who find themselves in the programs. So unless you do not mind being kicked around and not supported while having one of, if not the most important job there, i would find somewhere else to work.
Pro érvek
being able to give back to young children and families
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has been really flexible and has grown with my growing family. I have enjoyed every minute of working there. The good far outweighs any stress felt at work. Excellent start for anyone with kids or a young teenager. I have learned so much over the years about what it means to be a great human being.
Pro érvek
The families, the structure, and sense of worth.