YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 374 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is not very christian
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, FL2019, december 11.
manager made constant scheduling mistakes and blamed the workers. treated like a number and not a person. filthy facility. management could not take feed back like "you need a properly stocked first aid kit in the child watch room" and "everyone who works with kids should actually take the CPR classes theyre supposed to"
Great
CHILD CARE WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainville, CT2019, december 10.
The management was very accommodating especially because I played sports and my schedule was never set in stone. They gave me every opportunity I could receive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace , very energetic and very organized
Childcare Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2019, december 10.
I have worked with the YMCA for the past 3 years and it was my first job out of high school and its a great place to work for a college student. Its fun , youthful, and provides plenty of learning opportunities for all staff. Overall its a vibrant place to work and to grow and the staff and children all make it feel like one big family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leading up to my dream job
Child Care Worker, receptionist, and lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, OH2019, december 5.
Working here has been helping me follow my dreams of being a teacher. The interview we a few questions and from there they thought I was a good fit for the child care position, I’ve worked at the ymca for almost 4 years. I’ve got a position as a receptionist and a lifeguard with in the last year! And I love it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the YMCA
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 4.
I work in the child watch and truly do love it. Because the job is just part time, many high schoolers are hired which can be frustrated as not all want to be there and don't always have the best behavior especially since its children. The pay sucks honestly. I think for what the job is we should get more than minimum wage, but its not bad enough for me to want to leave the job.
Not Flexible
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2019, december 4.
As a college student, my top priority is school but this was not recognized by the Y as I was not given days off when I requested. When I needed to go home for breaks I also wasn't given time off even though it is not possible for me to work since the dorms were closed and I had no place to stay. Overall my experience for working for the Y was not good, there was a lack of organization in the program and respect toward employees from supervisors.
Kids were awesome
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blair, NE2019, december 2.
I loved working at the Y when I did. The kids were awesome and my coworkers were as well. I was able to grow a friendship with everyone and working with kids is something I love to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Meaningful work
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avalon Park, ON2019, december 2.
Great place to work and grow. Meaningful work for the community and awesome benefits. E work, free membership to the fitness center, pension plan, benefit plan, child care and more
Productive and Fun workplace
The YMCA is a wonderful company to work for. The YMCA dedicates itself to serving its customers and building a loving community. The YMCA is a place of love and leadership in the community.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun environment for the kids
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oswego, IL2019, november 26.
The only negative I can say is that there did seem like there was a divide between employees. There was a clear line drawn with the employees who worked the front desk and those that worked in child care. It was never a harmful environment or caused problems, but there would be a noticeable hush fall when either would enter in the area.
Camp Nurse
team member to provide care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hudson, WI2019, november 26.
Super fun environment to be a nurse. Triage on the go. Great energy and fun time packing all the kids up for their trail packs. Excellent summer experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for students
Childcare Provider - Afterschool Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2019, november 26.
This was by far one of my favorite jobs. Each day the routine was the same and there was a lot of structure in the company. The managers were always very sweet and understanding
Great place to work!
Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scott Depot, WV2019, november 26.
This is an excellent place to work. It’s a great job for a young person starting out or looking to earn work experience and extra money. There are lots of opportunities to learn communication skills and meet people.
ymca
Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, november 25.
Watching kids while parents work out for a max of two hours a day. Get to take kids outside, do crafts, watch tv,read to them and just interact withthem.
An okay job.
Childcare Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2019, november 25.
I got very busy with school, and I personally couldn’t get enough hours to be able to pay for bills (specifically car insurance.) Otherwise, I enjoyed the environment and the people who worked there. It was a very nice area.
Job experience at The Y!
Child Care Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, november 19.
The Y is ok for people who looking for part time jobs like high school and college students. The pay is ok put the hours are very limited . they will send you home if the numbers are low. There is a little favoritism that goes around when working there and certain people get their way. The leadership staff dont know how to manage their sites and talk to people. They need train their leadership staff better to have a solid. And quality program.

to talk to people. They needtrainleadership better.

staff and better to get beter quality in their program.
Good for my soul.
Childcare Attendant in Learn and Play (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 18.
Working with children warms my heart. There is a wonderful energy in the classroom. I am definitely not there for the pay which is minimum wage even after a year from what I understand. I enjoy making a difference in the lives of children which keeps me motivated.
Working with children
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woburn, MA2019, november 14.
I worked at the YMCA for the summer camp program, pretty much I did the same thing on what other campsites do. Take them on field trips, do activities with them, and make sure they behaved well.
Child care heck
Site Coordinator School Age Child Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, november 14.
I didn't like working at the Y. Managers were very stressed and undertrained. There were nice people there, but the managers were tasked with a lot. The child care industry is stressful.
Unprofessional workplace
Childcare Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ Ahwatuckee Foothills2019, november 14.
Unorganized. Never suplies for kids (crayons, coloring sheets and arts n crafts) Kids are watched by staff instead of being interacted with. Director and Supervisor definitely have favorites and those were paid more despite their lack of experience and education. Lack of working together and support from fellow staff. I quickly learned in the two weeks that I was there that if you weren't liked by certain staff you were gossiped about and treated horribly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van