Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 441 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 695 értékelés megtekintése
Unorganized
I was responsible for more children than normal because my coworker left a lot with no accountability. However I enjoyed working with the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, Could be paid a little more for work.
This was my first job, the people there are amazing, the staff are amazing, the higher management are amazing. Great place to work if you are into that kind of work, if that is your field of study, then that is a great place to work and build. The pay could possibly be a bit better for the work you do, but it is a lot of fun. I wish I could go back just because of the amount of fun I had.
Fun workplace
Working at the Y is very fun, but the manager can be spacey and lacks good communication. Pay is not great, but I think working with kids and knowing you're helping the community make it worth it.
1,0
Absolutely Disappointing
The Coronavirus pandemic has brought out the true colors of many companies and the YMCA of Rock River Valley has the darkest colors. While the full time corporate staff are sitting on their golden thrones, the part-time staff are the backbone of the company but corporate has decided to terminate ALL part-time staff during this crisis and is offering NO compensation or severance pay. Once the buildings open again we were also told their is NO guarantee you will get your job back.

This is a very corrupt organization, but I guess they are just following their 'good' christian values and beliefs.
Family
The YMCA is a family. Working there I had never had such an excitement for a job. I enjoyed working with all my colleagues and friends. I truly do miss working there! I’d apply again!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Nasty staff.
Always wanting you to work extra hours for no pay. Or out of work hours for no pay to promote the YMCA. Not for profit. Not yours anyway. Staff very nasty and back stabbing. Tell lies to get you in trouble.
Family Friendly
Gives back to the community and helps people figure out a healthy lifestyle. Lots of things to do at the Y like summer camp in the summer with swimming,rock wall climbing,sports.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work and spend time
A very positive and friendly atmosphere with inclusive programs for all ages. Surrounded by like-minded people who want to better their community and themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with great staff
I really enjoy working with the staff and children at the YMCA, The staff and the children both make it a very fun, exciting place to be, and the staff are very welcoming
Enjoyable
Working at the YMCA was very fun for the few months I was able to work. Sadly I had to take off due to living conditions on campus with the virus closing down my school. I loved working with the children and getting to know them each individually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing place to be, wouldn’t change anything about it.
It’s an amazing place to work, friendly staff and amazing bosses. Everyday I look Forward to go to work and interact with my other co workers. Friendly place to be.
Fun & Educational
My time at the Y has really prepared me for life. I love working there as the people, staff and members really made my day. Everyone is so accepting and friendly, it's really a lovely place to work.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you like what you do
Has the potential for being a great company. Hopefully now after the save our y deal things are much better than prior. The day to day staff were all amazing and caring but management was horrrid and didnt value the employee. Advancement was always backwards. People who work hard got no reward while people who call off and come in late and are a hot mess getpromoted..
Family friendly
Advancment
Very Fun
This was a very fun job because most days were had about 8 kids and it was fun to play games and play in their own worlds On days there are not any kids, the co worker and i puked just talk to pass time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Passionate about community development
I worked at the Ann Arbor YMCA for over 5 years. Every year I wanted an opportunity to go back and work there. The YMCA provided a healthy work environment and one that was open to a diverse community. There was always an opportunity to advance to another positive position, which made it a place that helped me develop my leadership skills for what I've done globally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love this job so much.
love i loved working with the amazing staff and the kids were awesome. amazing job and would decently work there in the futures if i needed to live you
2,0
fun environment
great for first job but even teens shouldn’t get paid that less it very diverse fun place to work especially if you love kids staff were great people pay should be a lot better tho
2,0
High School
At the beginning everything was great, the culture, environment, people. Most of the staff were late teens to mid to late twenties, with two seventeen year olds who worked weekends. We then hired a bunch if high schoolers and immediately the dynamic changed, there were cliques, drama suddenly came up between the different shifts, people were promoted to different positions with no prior training or experience.
Managment then took over other departments and our department went from gym care to having birthday parties in the same locations as usual daily activities at the same time. Without being asked if you would like to do birthday parties we would suddenly be scheduled for parties when we were not hired nor told we were party staff.

People called out so short notice we would legally be over our ratio for paid program nights for hours at a time, having only two adults with over 35 children in a small room.

One of the only positives are the families, most of the children are angels who love and care for you. Parents are kind and truly are happy to see you. When I would be sick or on vacation the parents were just as excited as the kids were when I would come back.
Pro érvek
Positive family interactions, free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Pay, work environment, low chance of promotion
Friendly environment
The YMCA is a great place to work if you love kids, your community, and healthy living! The supervisors and your coworkers are always there to help and encourage you.
Pro érvek
Free membership for you and your household
fun work place
they were a very good company to work for. They gave me very good hours and were very flexible with my busy schedule. Communication could have been better but overall was a great experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Always a positive space. Everyone knows everyone because they are all friendly and social. Great place to have fun while working. If you are looking to do Child watch you need patience, kids do not always have good days.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés