Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

Munkakör megnevezése
Childcare Provider1 496 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 496 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 629 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for more children than normal because my coworker left a lot with no accountability. However I enjoyed working with the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra

i worked in the childwatch department. Best job I've ever had! Everyone was nice and wants the best for you. The hours were really flexible and the kids were so much fun to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the childcare center was a good experience. A lot of the staff were very friendly and made it a good work enviornment to be in. I always felt at home when working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for a first job or for someone needing a second income. The pay is okay with a flexible schedule. The job is enjoyable most of the time, but can be stressful. I would suggest working here rather than retail or fast food though!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their are lots of opportunities to grow and develop into a new role. It is a fantastic organization to work for. I have worked for the YMCA for a while and it is like a second home to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed working here I started as an After school Counselor and ended my experience working as a Teacher assistant for the Day Care Center. The staff was awesome and my managers were great. I would definitely recommend the YMCA to any one looking to gain experience working with children and enjoy the perks of free membership.
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless you are a full time employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and have work life balance. Co-workers always willing to lend an extra hand, easy to have someone cover or switch a shift. This location is very clean and was consistent in keeping our location clean, especially with kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at the Y, it felt like you were at home and I was personally actually excited to go to work. Everyone is so friendly and kind and the work environment is amazing.
Work Environment
Minimum wage pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoy working at the YMCA. They are very flexible with my work schedule and understanding about issues outside of work that would affect your work schedule and performance.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the YMCA you get to watch kids play with them and you put them to nap and feed them lunch and get them to the parent. Some of the kids do not listen so there can be stressful situations in this job you can have anywhere from seven to 20 kids at a time and there's only two staff members in the room
Free lunches
$7.25 an hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place overall, but the departments do not work very well together. If you are a high school or college student is it a good first time job. The pay is a little bit low for most employees.
Pro érvek
Easy going and fun to work with kids
Poor CEO
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having worked here for 2 years, I made it from site assistant, to a department head. However, just days into this new position i have realized the amount of support and assistance we get from the upper management throughout the entire facility from each department head, to the branch executive is virtually non-existent.
I suffered a medical emergency due to the stress of being given numerous jobs out of my pay grade on top of my own job. When i returned, only 4 co-workers who were there asked about how I was doing. Now i must preface by saying I was not looking for any sympathy, but the lack of empathy and compassion from my supervisor and other people who are suppose to be "leaders", (especially mine) showed that nobody in this company cares for anyone but themselves. This summer alone, saw two long term supervisors who truly cared about their job, and staff leave because of the lack of caring or assistance from anyone around them. Not to mention that compensation is nowhere near what people who have their positions should be making. Annual raises are very minimal as well - regardless of how good the review is. The only positive about working here is knowing you are able to give back to the young children who find themselves in the programs. So unless you do not mind being kicked around and not supported while having one of, if not the most important job there, i would find somewhere else to work.
Pro érvek
being able to give back to young children and families
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has been really flexible and has grown with my growing family. I have enjoyed every minute of working there. The good far outweighs any stress felt at work. Excellent start for anyone with kids or a young teenager. I have learned so much over the years about what it means to be a great human being.
Pro érvek
The families, the structure, and sense of worth.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management. Always in financial problems. Does not repair/ properly repair broken items. Typically can't keep desk staff more than a few months.
Free membership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my 5 years with the YMCA of Quinte West. It was a really great environment. I liked that I could go in and do my job and then go to the gym after.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with. Makes living a healthy lifestyle easy as you are already at the gym.
Kontra érvek
There was nkt much room to advance, only short shifts were available.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids are amazing to work with! Fun new activity’s everyday. Vary clean environment and amazing staff. You have advancement opportunities. Teaches new skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything overall was awesome beside the payment system was extremely complicated and difficult yo understand . The payment department was hard to approach .but overall it was great working there. I am planning to go back joining them ,
● Work-life balance
This is a great company to work for if you are in school or a new mom. They are very flexible with your hours and understanding about schedules

● Overall

It worked for me for the time being. Management isn’t great at being very involved in the children or the employees. I need something where I am able to grow as an employee and have room to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
since i had the job when i was in 8th grade it was great but i ended up having to start football and got too busy with that to work at that time so it was good and nothing that stands out that was bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is really what you make of it, if you work in the child care services area. It can be deadly boring if you don't plan activities, but fun if you do. The schedule can be flexible, but the pay is poor (started at 8.15/hr)
Flexible
Poor pay and managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel as though the Y allowed me to work best on working with different kids than it was with family. I was given the chance to work with not only kids but great coworkers who helped make the work place feel like a second home.