YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Child Watch Staff

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing staff and amazing place to work
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Township of Liberty, OH2019, december 8.
A typical day a work would include greeting the families as they came in, helping children take their shoes off and put their socks on. Putting a movie on for the children that wanted it, setting out coloring stuff for the children, playing with them and watching them in the jungle gym area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place with poor management
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 9.
The manager of Child watch was a very respectable and hardworking woman. She made working in that department fun, but the pay was not fair for the amount of work that we did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t want to work at the YMCA anymore.
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, szeptember 20.
They have gave me an 2 options all of sudden recently that I really disagree with. They want me to pick either I work 20 hours or I have to work a double shift and I really don’t like the double shifts, I had worked full time during the whole summer with a double shift and it’s actually a split shift and it took my whole day everyday away from me. I was working around 30 hours and I was okay with that. It was also really disappointing that I had to ask for a night to decide.
Fun place to work
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northfield, MN2019, június 1.
Good place to work. Friendly co-workers and enjoyable experience with members. Only draw back is only part time work, most employees need to work other jobs to keep a livable wage - in the Child Watch you bounce between 2 pay rates depending on what type of shift worked if you are hired as a shift lead. Otherwise, pretty flexible hours. Nice clean building.
Pro érvek
Free membership for employees, fun place to work
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent policies, low pay, little room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, május 17.
YMCA was a good place to work, I worked in the Y-Watch room where the parents drop their kids off so they can work out. Kids liked to watch movies, play games, paint and color.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but low wages
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mill Creek, WA2019, március 19.
I worked in Child Watch with children that were infants to age 3. I loved working with the kids in the morning shift, and made some good friends with my fellow co workers.
Unfourtantely the pay was low, and the turnover was high because they hire lots of teenagers for this job.
Sometimes you had to deal with upset parents, but as a whole it was a fun place to work!
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, low stress
Low pay, upset parents
Great place
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, február 21.
Great place to work co-workers we’re very nice and easy to get along with. Salary was minimum wage thought :/ manager was really laid back and a nice person
Relaxed and friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Money was not enough to support someone living in an apartment
Great
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, február 16.
The Y has been a great and flexible job for me and my family! We watch the kids, play and interact with them as well as their parents. It's a very rewarding job.
Its like a family
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, SC2018, december 10.
I have enjoyed working at the YMCA. The employees are super nice and fun to work with. For Child watch we interact with the children doing different activities and well as making sure we check them in and out through out our shift. Child Watch is a safe fun place for the children to be while their parents work out!
Munkahelyi kultúra
laid back and safe place to work
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills South, FL2018, november 23.
very easy to make friends with coworkers, laid back, nice customers. while in child car zone there are very minimal hours.while there is a strict dress code, they only give you one shirt, and you must wear that shirt if you are working. if you want another you have to pay full price for one. the working environment makes up for it with a positive and welcoming feel.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great, healthy environment!
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, CT2018, október 12.
I enjoyed my time working with the children and staff at The YMCA, the work environment was great, positive and was a learning experience everyday! I would go back at any given chance.
Friendly Workplace
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2018, szeptember 24.
Working at the YMCA has many positives. There are very flexible managers and coworkers. Management is great at the YMCA. It is a fun experience working with so many different families that come in.
Discounted Memberships, Take your own children to work with you
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and lively place to work
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perry, OK2018, szeptember 9.
working at the YMCA is great for young people trying to get work experience. Working in Child Watch, I learned a lot about kids, and I am more prepared for my future life.
I love going to work
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumner, WA2018, szeptember 7.
The management here is excellent. Someone is always available for questions or even if we get very busy and need a few extra hands. People here genuinely want to come to work everyday whether it be for the members we love serve, or the friends that are our coworkers.
There are no Cons that I can think of
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great core values
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2018, augusztus 20.
A typical day at the YMCA included me going to work, doing my job (looking after children), completing the necessary tasks, etc. I learned a lot about taking care of myself.
Amazing Community
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boonville, MO2018, június 14.
I loved working here. I've learned so much from my experiences and the people I've met. The YMCA is like a city within a city where everyone is friendly and supportive. This is a great place to work if you're in school, as scheduling is very flexible and supervisors are understanding. Also good advancement opportunities, but the biggest promotions only become available once someone leaves, which doesn't happen often. Only work in Child Watch if you're good with/enjoy children. It can be tough to properly discipline and entertain them.
Free membership, friendly environment
Three hour shifts
Ok place to work
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roxbury, MA2018, május 8.
This is a good place to work if you like working with children and you want to further your career in early childhood education. Another good thing about working there is free membership to any other YMCA
Productive and fun place
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, február 5.
I love my job and working with my coworkers and the children. It is a very relaxed and positive work enviorment. I would reccomend to a friend. The mot enjoyable part of my job is seeing the kids have fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place but no room for advancements
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 15.
The ymca is a great place for high school students to find a job that fits perfect with their school scheduled. Its a family environment and its a happy/safe place. There is no room for growth or advancements.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
great kids poor management structure
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Victor, NY2017, november 9.
on a typical day we get from 2 to 9 kids a shift. these kids rang in age from 4 months to 9 years old. they are all usually well behaved. the management for the child watch and the Y in general is designed to fail however. the child watch manager is deceitful often disregards YMCA values. the branch manager is never around due to the fact he manages another larger camp facility about 15 minutes away. the members are loyal to the employees and often become almost like family. the best part of the job is making an impact in the children's lives.
Pro érvek
free membership, get to act like kid and play with toys
Kontra érvek
understaffed, poor management, catty adolescent behavior of coworkers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van