Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Child Watch Staff

47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 756 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting workplace environment
This company provides a family-friendly and inviting atmosphere. Employees and patrons share close bonds. Many relationships are formed that last for many years.
2,0
Well..... pretty much sucks
They expect you to do too much but be paid too little! If you think management to help out you will be sad mistaken. They don’t give a care about you!
Team work
The atmosphere was very good. The ability to work with others and still learn how we all individually do things. Helping kids and parents with whatever they need help with.
Good atmosphere
Unorganized and pay
Great job opportunity
Great staff diversity, welcoming work environment, family friendly family oriented, building rapport with parents as well as staff members, clean work environment
I love my job
It’s an incredible experience to be part of such a charitable and fulfilling team and I love everyday I spend there. The opportunities for the customers and employees are plentiful. Every employees dedication to the company goes above and beyond expectation, resulting in just part of what makes every visit so enjoyable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing staff and amazing place to work
A typical day a work would include greeting the families as they came in, helping children take their shoes off and put their socks on. Putting a movie on for the children that wanted it, setting out coloring stuff for the children, playing with them and watching them in the jungle gym area.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place with poor management
The manager of Child watch was a very respectable and hardworking woman. She made working in that department fun, but the pay was not fair for the amount of work that we did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t want to work at the YMCA anymore.
They have gave me an 2 options all of sudden recently that I really disagree with. They want me to pick either I work 20 hours or I have to work a double shift and I really don’t like the double shifts, I had worked full time during the whole summer with a double shift and it’s actually a split shift and it took my whole day everyday away from me. I was working around 30 hours and I was okay with that. It was also really disappointing that I had to ask for a night to decide.
Fun place to work
Good place to work. Friendly co-workers and enjoyable experience with members. Only draw back is only part time work, most employees need to work other jobs to keep a livable wage - in the Child Watch you bounce between 2 pay rates depending on what type of shift worked if you are hired as a shift lead. Otherwise, pretty flexible hours. Nice clean building.
Pro érvek
Free membership for employees, fun place to work
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent policies, low pay, little room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
YMCA was a good place to work, I worked in the Y-Watch room where the parents drop their kids off so they can work out. Kids liked to watch movies, play games, paint and color.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but low wages
I worked in Child Watch with children that were infants to age 3. I loved working with the kids in the morning shift, and made some good friends with my fellow co workers.
Unfourtantely the pay was low, and the turnover was high because they hire lots of teenagers for this job.

Sometimes you had to deal with upset parents, but as a whole it was a fun place to work!
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, low stress
Low pay, upset parents
Great place
Great place to work co-workers we’re very nice and easy to get along with. Salary was minimum wage thought :/ manager was really laid back and a nice person
Relaxed and friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Money was not enough to support someone living in an apartment
Great
The Y has been a great and flexible job for me and my family! We watch the kids, play and interact with them as well as their parents. It's a very rewarding job.
Its like a family
I have enjoyed working at the YMCA. The employees are super nice and fun to work with. For Child watch we interact with the children doing different activities and well as making sure we check them in and out through out our shift. Child Watch is a safe fun place for the children to be while their parents work out!
Munkahelyi kultúra
laid back and safe place to work
very easy to make friends with coworkers, laid back, nice customers. while in child car zone there are very minimal hours.while there is a strict dress code, they only give you one shirt, and you must wear that shirt if you are working. if you want another you have to pay full price for one. the working environment makes up for it with a positive and welcoming feel.
Great, healthy environment!
I enjoyed my time working with the children and staff at The YMCA, the work environment was great, positive and was a learning experience everyday! I would go back at any given chance.
Friendly Workplace
Working at the YMCA has many positives. There are very flexible managers and coworkers. Management is great at the YMCA. It is a fun experience working with so many different families that come in.
Discounted Memberships, Take your own children to work with you
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and lively place to work
working at the YMCA is great for young people trying to get work experience. Working in Child Watch, I learned a lot about kids, and I am more prepared for my future life.
I love going to work
The management here is excellent. Someone is always available for questions or even if we get very busy and need a few extra hands. People here genuinely want to come to work everyday whether it be for the members we love serve, or the friends that are our coworkers.
There are no Cons that I can think of
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great core values
A typical day at the YMCA included me going to work, doing my job (looking after children), completing the necessary tasks, etc. I learned a lot about taking care of myself.
Amazing Community
I loved working here. I've learned so much from my experiences and the people I've met. The YMCA is like a city within a city where everyone is friendly and supportive. This is a great place to work if you're in school, as scheduling is very flexible and supervisors are understanding. Also good advancement opportunities, but the biggest promotions only become available once someone leaves, which doesn't happen often. Only work in Child Watch if you're good with/enjoy children. It can be tough to properly discipline and entertain them.
Free membership, friendly environment
Three hour shifts
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés