Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Child Watch

Munkakör megnevezése
Child Watch16 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 017 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work place
It was a great job to have setting up the play area and cleaning up was easy to do. I learned CPR working with YMCA.The hardest part of the job was putting away the moon bounce in the closet. My most enjoyable part of the job was playing with the children it made the day go by fast.
Getting paid for CPR training
Beautiful Moment
Anytime working with kids can be teachable and remembering. The kids I worked with were angels everyday was grand. Working with so many personalities were great.
Flexible hours, Fun, and helpful
A typical day of work at the y is filled with lots of energy and imaginations with the age group of 6 weeks -9 years old. The kids teach us a lot more than you would actually think they also help us and give us ideas for the room such as activities, helping out other children pick up toys or even getting all the kids together to play a group game. Management is very helpful if we have any problems or need any help. I would say the hardest part of the job is seeing the kids wanting to stay longer but having to go home. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new kids and parents and helping them expand their imagination and social experience.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay work environment. Always cold in the area.
Working at the Y if you don't document your hours on paper yourself and go behind to make sure the days you worked are counted in the system then your paycheck will be incorrect and the number of hours you work will be less because the clock in machine doesn't count your fingerprint for certain days you work and clock in. Your paycheck will never be the same amount even if you work the same number of hours and days. It's always thrown off or missing hours to be calculated correctly. You will always be getting called in at the last time to cover someone else shift on your days off. There are no breaks you're lucky if you even have time to take one. Manager doesn't wants to show you what your paycheck should look like on the system or to double check your hours are counted in the system. They'll simply tell you, "It's correct I checked." When they really didn't.
Discount to exercise.
Kontra érvek
No breaks, pay is minimum wage, hours are always not getting docked correctly, Missed hours being counted and incorrect pay, no benefits.
3,0
Simple Job Yet Very Stressful
I enjoyed working at the Y at first. However, it soon became clear to me that there were many issues. My boss was extremely disorganized and was hardly ever reachable. The employees hated each other and never wanted to do the "hard" jobs. Typically most of the employees sat around and expected the new people to do the job, which became very stressful for me. I was also paid minimum wage, which I think is ridiculous for child care, even if it is through a company.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, low pay, poor management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and active job!
Working in childwatch was a very fun job, I learned a lot of essential things that I know I’ll use in the future. The hours were flexible and it was a great opportunity for me to become comfortable working with infants and toddlers.
1,0
Temp
I was just trying out this job, it was stressful due to Children and other issue such as getting sick from the kids that were there.
Safety was very high!
children
Kontra érvek
older Children with the younger ones
Multitasking work environment
You had to multitask in multiple section. On a typical day one would, come in, check voicemail and schedule appointments, You would check members both in and out and assist potential members with information. Then you will engage the children with activities throughout the day including helping them with schoolwork. You will perform more housekeeping, turn in a copy of the sign in sheets and new member information to the supervisor and leave.
Flexible Schedule
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement, can become stressful
Great co workers
This was a part time fun job working with children and co workers. The workplace culture was very fun and relaxed. A typical day was three hours in the evening or in the morning taking care of children.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment and enjoyable staff.
Not enough hours.
fun workplace
I really enjoyed working at the YMCA. Everyone- whether it be staff or guests was always so kind and helpful and always willing to strike up a conversation with you. The workplace is more of a family and people are always willing to help you with whatever they can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Watching children while their parents would work out.
The YMCA is very family oriented great people and workers, fantastic bosses and co workers. Great work schedule, great hours, enjoying being around children
Great staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with the kids made this job fun
My time at the YMCA was very fun and full of excitement. Just making sure the kids had the most fun with the time they were there. Everyday was not always good but I can say I made memories working there.
Ymca
During me working at the YMCA it teaches me more how to work with children. I watch them and play with them until there parents work out. When you are there you tend to become familiar with a lot of the children and also there parents. The one thing I love is the smile on the children's face when they come in and see me. I am always looking forward in coming to work because I look at this children like they are my own child. The management is fine at the the job but I feel if they would be more with the employees'. I love my coworkers they are so wonderful to work with because we all have similar personality in some way. There is no hard part of my job they job is easy. My most enjoyable part of the job are the children and how happy they are just to come to the YMCA child watch.
Pro érvek
Learning how to have patience
Kontra érvek
Learn how to have patience within myself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safe and friendly work environment
Hours were negotiable with great communication of sudden information. I learned more about how to make a child feel safe and to be friendly in a work environment. I enjoy making the children smile through the various activities like finger painting. The hardest part of the volunteer work was staying on your feet through the hours.
Volunteer experience
Kid care
I would take the bus after school to work with the children at the YMCA. I enjoyed every bit of it. It helped me learn how to deal with children of all ages I would create fun activities for the children to do. We would have competitions and pizza parties. I enjoyed working for YMCA.
Gaining experience
South Mountain YMCA is closed
2,0
Child Watch
It was fun
Very hard

Be Patient with the kids

I love making them smile and hearing there laughter made me happy :)

All age group

hold the babies

play with the older kids that was most fun part of my day being with younger group

dance around

reading stories to them

color with them

play with toys fun!!
Pro érvek
Seeing the kids be happy and hearing there laughter
The staff
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés