Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Caregiver

60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 733 értékelés megtekintése
Always Love working at a YMCA
Any YMCA I have been to I fall in love with.. they have the values I love and working for a YMCA is like becoming part of a family. One of my most favorite jobs of all!
Supportive family environment
The only downside to this work is the compensation isn't enough for the amount and type of work involved. The best part is working with the children that regular the YMCA Childwatch. I was blessed to build relationships with the children and their parents. A rewarding job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
for treating me with respect
they treat customers with respect and they do not cuss at anyone and they do not disrespect people and they are nice and kind to the co-workers and they are the number one place you should go to it is really good and they will take care of you. and you should
2,0
Learn and move on
For the short amount of time there I learned a lot of valuable life lessons. Management was a bit out of touch with reality and often show favoritism. The most enjoyable part was the children and co-workers.
Family friendly environment
This place is a great place for children to learn and play and To start making friends. The staff are great and love and care for the children they are working with.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not over worked and very flexible!
I love working here. I see smiles everywhere and everyones always happy to help! I get to take care of all types of kids and their parents are very understanding and helpful to us!
It was fun
It was a high school work experience program. i was treated well and enjoyed my time there, the staff made it easy to understand my role and how to help with theirs.
Experiences Galore Workplace
I have worked at the YMCA for many years now. I have seen children come as 6-week old infants and still coming as 11/12-year-old children. It is amazing to see the children and how they grow as you interact with them.
Fun job, not long term
I love working at the Y and have had a lot of fun as a Caregiver, I just wish they paid more and offered benefits! There is quite a bit of staff turn over.
Pro érvek
Fun environment, complete autonomy of lesson planning, daily opportunities for creativity, supportive boss/staff, membership to all Lake County Y's, paid training
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no benefits, no paid vacation, have to pay for fingerprinting, can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is nice. Maybe a few bad eggs. But customers are treated with total kindness.
My boss was extremely helpful when it came to time off as well as more hours. She cared about her workers and did all she could and would make changes if needed.
Pro érvek
Happy environment, helpful, family friendly.
Kontra érvek
Stressful situations low pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is an incredible community support.
The YMCA helps develop well rounded, healthy kids and adults in our community. Their daycare centers provide excellent care to children with trained, compassionate staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place with too little help
The YMCA was a place that was a good place to work if you were just starting out to look for a job working in childcare. And the reason for that was because the lack of funding for the program at that time.
Kontra érvek
Lack of funding for the program
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great way to work with kids
I really enjoyed this job I love working with kids but it was only a part time job and the opportunity to grow were very limited, if the pay would have been better I would have considered staying
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kids were fun but compamy was poor
I enjoyed working at the YMCA and being a caregiver to the children. However, the company itself wasn't a very honest company nor did it give the opportunity to advance yourself.
Kid friendly
Poor Company
Great relationship with coworkers
Everyone I worked with had an amazing attitude. Everyone was welcoming and nice. We had a very relaxed work environment. I was always happy to go to work for the day!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolute horrible place to work
This was one of the worst jobs I have ever had. After working there for almost two years, I was continuously told that I would have a job review and a raise, yet never got one.

Everyone of the upper management staff were simply petty. They walked around just "looking" for a reason to call you into the office. The turnover, and the employee moral was terrible.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed working with the children
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place with great management.
I loved the work environment of the YMCA. Everyone is always so welcoming and coming to work always put me in a great mood. I always had fun and time flew by as the day went on.
Easy, fun, flexible environment
Can only work 5 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to be in an environment full of kids.
I mainly learned how to keep the kids safe.The most enjoyable part of my day was doing different activites with the kids.The hardest part of the job was saying bye to the kids.
free gym membership
small pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow work place with little pay and staff who aren't trained properly.
it was a very boring work environment. the only thing good about it was the cute babies and kids. other than that, the management was a nightmare and the summer camp was so unorganized and all over the place. the money is not good, not worth the work, not enough hours provided.
Productive place with Children
I would first begin the day early and relieve the people who opened the daycare for their lunch break. I would work with one other teacher and watch and change the children when they arrived. Do required paperwork o start the day off then get them ready for breakfast. Do activities till lunch, usually take my lunch break then be back for nap time. Put the children to sleep then continue activities and play time till they left home. I learned how to change, feed, and have patience with children, and how to fill out paperwork. The management was a bit hectic due to a low count of workers. The workplace culture seemed tense and stressful. The hardest part of the job was trying to follow a set schedule with an unorganized team. The most enjoyable job was of course taking care of the children.
good hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks sometimes, not enough pay, lazy workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for their after school prgram and it was a fast pace strict program that was enjoyable. I would watch after elemantary school children after school had finished. I helped them with there Homework and played games with them.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés