YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Camp Counselor állásra itt: St. Louis, MO

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Watch your back
Aquatics Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2017, augusztus 30.
Low pay, Plays favorites. Many people end up leaving the Y because there is not much opportunity to advance. Minimum wage, part time, no benefits is the typical position. They do offer flexibility... so it is a nice little side job... but that is all the y is good for.. a side job... and a membership...
Flexibility
No benefits, No chance to advance, Low Pay
Great Place to work
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2016, június 25.
I enjoy the hands on training with children and education. The hardest part is dealing with children's bad behaviors. The co-workers are very welcoming and staff is supportive of goals.
Pro érvek
Close to home, friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
Minimum pay, no benefits at entry level
Munkahelyi kultúra
High entertaining setting with games, food, books and great kids.
Y Club Staff and Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis MO.2015, június 27.
Going to the kid's schools after final classes ended my co-workers and I would get the kids play station along with the lunch tables and learning or book sections set up. They would all come and meet us in the gym. We helped with homework, read books, played games and greeted parents as they came to pick up their child at the end of the day. I learned to have patients and how to tackle situations appropriately working with the kids at the Y. The most enjoyable part of my job there were the kids period. They had a way of forcing you to be happy, smile and have fun in your darkest days, it gave me a taste of my childhood working with the children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Active and sometimes loud workplace with plenty of children.
Y Club Staff and Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2014, március 8.
A typical day at work for me starts with preparing the play area for our kids. Its then continued with toys, plenty of noise, laughs sometimes even tears and eventually ends with smiles that warm your heart.
I've learned how to handle many different situations involving children, how to communicate with the kids and other adult effectively.
My managers and co-workers are pretty awesome.
The hardest part of my job is seeing the kids hurt in any fashion.
The most enjoyable part of my job happens when I can make one of the children smile or laugh, it causes any personal problems you may bring to work to disappear.
Pro érvek
Working with the kids and co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Benefits, advancement, hours and pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Great Job working wit kids
Lead Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2014, január 26.
Good Job working with kids as a camp counselor easy fun and exciting day
A fun place to work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2013, július 28.
A typical day consists of working with many different types of youth which is really fun. I've learned that each child is different but they all have the same goal, to grow up and be something in life. The youth is unbelievably smart it just takes the right activity to bring it out of them. The management is super awesome they are all so nice. My coworkers are super because they are a great bunch of people to work with everyday. The hardest part of my job is keeping the youth interested in the activities while teaching them the values that the YMCA offers. The most enjoyable part of my job is coming into work everyday knowing that I'm changing the lives of today's youth for the better.
An awesome job experience
When the day ends
Good time
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2013, május 12.
Great place to take family, young and old. Tons of fun for summer job for teens
Fun and challenging environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2013, március 20.
Working with children 5-12 years old. Watching them so they don't hurt themselves or others in the process. Making a fun and safe environment so they can mature (even without really knowing it).
I have learned the one important factor in the workplace, patience. It is not easily learned, but when put into practice makes everything go smoother. My boss knew what had to done, used creative solutions to get it done properly. My co-workers were doing their best to deal with children and their personalities. The hardest part was the environment was challenging, rules were strict, and working with them is not easy. The satisfaction of helping children as they realize rules are in place for a reason is the most enjoyable part.
good work environment
too few employees
internship at a restaurant
Assistant Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2012, június 28.
food prep
filling drink orders
bused tables
greeted customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having fun and getting paid for it.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2012, május 22.
I was a camp counselor while on summer break. We had lots of fun. The kids were great!
Pro érvek
love sports and working with the kids.
Kontra érvek
out in the heat when it was near 100 degrees.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van