Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Camp Counselor állásra itt: Hudson, WI

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 635 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Camp Counselors get to work with the kids all day, guiding them through teambuilding activities and teaching them about the outdoors. At times very stressful, but overall fun and rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cinco estrellas a una empresa que se preocupa por dar el mayor beneficio a sus clientes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Camp Saint Croix was amazing. I love working with children. It was a memorable experience. The pay wasn't the best but I didn't do it for the pay, I did it because I really wanted to work at a camp and be with children. It was a summer job, but I wish it was all year round.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a full-time/all-day job, but it was extremely rewarding and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in working at a summer camp. The staff is all very kind and they run a top-notch program for kids of all ages.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about group communication skills, I also learned a lot about how to lead, and all of mu leadership skills.
Pro érvek
It was amazing to get paid to be outside and do a bunch of outdoors activities.
Kontra érvek
Working six days a week is really tiring after a whole summer with kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great way to experience working with kids outdoors and learning survival skills. 24 hour 6 days a week co-living with kids in cabins. going on camping trails for days. coworkers are the best people you'll ever meet. great company overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a camp counselor changed my life in so many ways with the people I met and the experiences I had. Its not an easy job, but its very fun and very rewarding.