Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Camp Counselor állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a summer camp counselor, where I cared for a group of 10 kids every day of camp. My managers were very flexible and put emphasis on the care of children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Through this job I gained so many skills. I learned how to take initiative, how to express my ideas or opinions, how to teach, and how to resolve conflict. This job always had a positive environment for the employees and the kids in day care. The core values of Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Caring were always enforced and helped to create a fun and safe environment for everyone.
Pro érvek
A perfect job for anyone to gain new skills while having fun
Low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety Manage the daily operations of recreational facilities Administer first aid according to prescribed procedures and notify emergency medical personnel when necessary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company, we got to enjoy field trips every week with the kids, free lunches, activists outdoors and other benefits. I made great friends and met some amazing kids. I enjoyed working customer service and providing quality service, patience and care.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, field trips, co workers
No benefits, pushy parents
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Northpark YMCA of Fort Worth is an awesome place to work. Everyone who works there is extremely friendly and helpful while working. Very flexible with your schedule and the shifts are not to long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As much as I love kids and working at the YMCA its definitely not a job I want to stay at forever. I see myself more at an office based job. I don't want to keep coming back to a job like I have with this one. I want a more stable job with the right management because some of the management I have dealt with over the course of my experience is definitely NOT how managers/directors should be. The most enjoyable part about my job is the kids they are just all so different and unique in their own way. You learn something everyday with them.
Pro érvek
working with children, and some of the other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this environment, I learned about dealing with different personality traits of children of various ages. I learned how to keep a positive attitude in the sweltering heat and I was able to make a positive different in the lives of the kids. Working here has change me for the better and helped me gain patience and maturity. I would love to continue teaching and working to make a positive impact on people of all ages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an afterschool caregiver my afternoon was basically all a routine the most enjoyable part of the job was definitely watching all my kids grow each year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for 2.5 years and there isn't much to complain about. It's more of a family environment and the staff truly cares about you!