YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 203 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun Workplace
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, december 13.
- Fun activities planned for execution
- Low pay but management was good
- Hours were good
- Fast work place
- Good trainings
- Effective team
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a big responsibility to watch over someone's kid by making sure they still had a good time
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willoughby, OH2017, december 13.
I always used to go to camp with my sister. And knowing im good with kids gave me the opportunity to make camp enjoyable for the kids like when they were my age. It was a summer job.
Pro érvek
Got to go to the pool on hot days
Kontra érvek
How kids got in trouble and weren't aloud to participate in any activities.
Had fun
Volunteer camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevens Point, WI2017, december 12.
the work culture was pretty poor but I really loved the kids. I'm hoping to come back and work this summer. ill be done with school so ill work full time.
work
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 11.
Work for me consisted of watching 30 kids everyday with one other counselor. My main role was to tire the kids out before they end of the day by running around and playing with them
all day fun
bad kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience for anyone who is willing to work.
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hyde Park, NY2017, december 9.
This was the best job over the summer that I ever had. The people were great along with the kids. Management was very flexible when I had family events to attend. I would definitely recommend working here as I will be every summer.
Fun workplace
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2017, december 8.
My co-workers were amazing people, and I really enjoyed working with them. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the kids happy, smiling faces everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for students in college.
Summer Camp Counselor, Kishwaukee Family (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sycamore, IL2017, december 8.
There isn't a huge time commitment so it is easy to balance your class work with your job. For most positions, the shifts aren't long so it isn't like you are being forced to work a whole day.
Fun work environment.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, BC2017, december 6.
Working for the YMCA at Camp Thunderbird was an amazing experience. They hire the most capable staff ensuring you can always rely on your coworkers. The best part of the job was being able to deliver memorable experiences to clients.
Free meals
Long working periods
High-stress, fun work place
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 6.
I enjoy working at the YMCA as a camp counselor. I am away at college now, so I only work over school breaks. I do, however, know how things were at work when I worked there full time. As a camp counselor over the summer, I had the responsibility of interacting with the children in my group and making sure they were happy and healthy. I learned how to interact with a large group of kids at once, as well as how to resolve conflicts between the kids. The most enjoyable part of my job was having the opportunity to create positive relationships with the children that were in my group.
No breaks
It was Fantastic
Camp Roger Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2017, december 1.
Working at YMCA was a very rewarding experience that I will cherish forever. The worse part of it is that it is over. I would really like to thank everyone who worked there and everything.
Great people
Sometimes tiring
Awesome summer job opportuniry
K-8th Grade Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2017, december 1.
Although being a camp counselor can be stressful, this job offers awesome hours and a wonderful work environment. You are able to build great relationships with the kids and your co-counselors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and environmet
Summer Camp Counselor/After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2017, november 30.
I loved working at the YMCA. It was fun to see the kids I worked with do different activities that helped them progress in there every day life. Had to interact with the kids and their parents with anything that went on a daily basis.
Fun work place.
Camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, november 29.
Fun work place. It was a summer camp though so it was long hours- 24/7. Not much time off and pay was very low. Although it was a good job esppecially for someone who likes kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding, but takes patience.
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinton, MA2017, november 29.
Work environment is great. Staff always friendly and understanding. Most enjoyable part is being an inspiration and role model for the campers. The hardest part is staying patient in certain situations.
Love this job
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, november 28.
The YMCA was by far one of the best jobs I've ever had. This job was more or a family job. Everyone was so nice and was always there. I learned so much from this job as far as time management and caring for one another.
fun job
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, november 27.
I love kids so getting to interact with them every day was something to look forward to. It was also a really cool program they had for kids whose families couldn't afford to send them to an expensive camp and can't pick them up when they get done with summer school in the middle of the day.
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middleborough, MA2017, november 25.
I Built many bonds with kids and co workers staff was great shout out to Bridgette Deboe best camp secretary I’ve ever had lots of fun activities and great summer camp
Nice temporary job
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansdale, PA2017, november 24.
I enjoyed working at the YMCA as a summer job. I enjoyed interacting with the kids and playing games with them and getting to know the other counselors. Days could be stressful once in a while but overall enjoyable.
Fun
Tiring
Working with children
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wapakoneta, OH2017, november 20.
If you are not one to work with children, then working at the YMCA as a day camp counselor is not for you. However, there are, typically, plenty of positions available for those who wish to work with adults.
Fun and inclusive workplace
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Royersford, PA2017, november 19.
I enjoyed working at the YMCA over a summer. The environment was very fun and exciting. I learned how to work with people of all ages. Our bosses were extremely caring and wanted us to enjoy our time at the Y. I learned team building skills and how to work within a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was working closely with the kids and having the chance to give them the best summer ever.

Átfogó minősítés