YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 177 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not good
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, IL2020, január 22.
I did not have a good time working here. The management did not care about the kid to staff ratio. It became unsafe and I had to beg for another person
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2020, január 20.
Only worked there for one summer camp and had a blast. I was a group leader with two other coworkers in charge of about 10-20 kids a day, the are groups ranged from 4-10. We were in charge of their safety as well as making sure they were all having fun. We went on field trips to the beach and to the zoo. We also planned events and games constantly. My coworkers and I were trained properly on what to do and how to do things based on a child's experience.
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair, NJ2020, január 20.
A job that has strengthen my problem solving skills , because working with children will help you do that. When you can solve issue with children or with their parents I believe you are at an immediate advantage in the workforce .
Great environment
Camp Counselor Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 19.
In my opinion I think that the YMCA is a great place to go and the people there are always in spirit and even the employees when I was there..definitely a place you should send your kid for a summer program :)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2020, január 15.
It’s fun job to do. Requires a lot of patience and having to like kids, you also will be working in the heat so you have to like summer time and be responsible for the kids and their safety.
Loved this job
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarpon Springs, FL2020, január 15.
I had the opportunity to impact so many young students’ lives and I will always cherish that time. I was able to see some students grow and graduate. I still think about my students and sometimes reach out to them.
Ymca at Kraft
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2020, január 13.
The YMCA is a family first friendly atmosphere that includes everyone. The YMCA helped me understand how little kids work and how to respect them as well as building a relationship with them
The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job
Bear Glasgow YMCA Summer Camp Day Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bear, DE2020, január 12.
The YMCA is a very welcoming place and very family friendly. I’ve worked there for almost 5 years now. They gave me my first job at the age of 15. They never discriminated against me and always held me to the same standards as others no matter my age.
Pros and Cons
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 12.
This job was officially an eye opener for me. To thick about other people and to care about someone more than myself. It taught me safety and the protection of others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They care about your happiness.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malden, MA2020, január 12.
A typical day at work for me is I come in I clock in and I go into the gym. In the gym are where the kids play until 9:00 so I interact with them. After we go swimming and I have to supervise them in the pool
Standard, non challenging interview
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saugus, MA2020, január 9.
As a Camp Counselor, not much room for job advancement. Typical day includes clocking in and then on duty supervising for the rest of the day. One 15 to 30 minute break (if that) on a typical day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and safe work place with an amazing waterfront
Camp Counselor and Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NH2020, január 9.
Amazing campers, amazing staff and management. Very clean campus. Good parking area. They often times have weekend events for families in the community.
It’s okay
A+/ Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maui, HI2020, január 8.
Fun and safe environment for both employees and kids. Great communication with everyone. Only thing was the pay was too little for my liking. Other than that it was alright.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was challenging, but working with kids is always fun
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Norman of Catawba, NC2020, január 6.
I’ve learned that things won’t always come easy with children. It’s a process, but it’s fun to go through. Tough challenges are always exciting to overcome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun experience working with summer camp kids.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2020, január 6.
A typical day at the YMCA summer program consisted of arriving to work at 9 am, taking the children outside and leading them is silly chants, taking them inside to play exciting games and activities, taking them to the pool to teach them how to swim, then ending by day by doing a fun arts and craft activity. The hardest part of my job was learning to be patient with children who were only a few years younger than me. The best part of my job was connecting with the kids, and getting the chance to bond with them, and learn from them.
Easygoing work place
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2020, január 6.
Working at the YMCA was a very fun experience for me, I just believe that I have outgrown it and can use the assets and skills I obtained there to better myself in my future path.
Great job
Resident Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boomer, NC2020, január 6.
Great job if you really love kids! At overnight camps you are with kids 24/7 so you must love kids and have tons of patience! Very happy working here and tons of fun!
Community Oriented
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 5.
The YMCA has a heavy focus on community relations, youth development, and family wellness. These focal points made working there especially pleasing because members and employees want to be there and are happy.
Great
YMCA Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rosemount, MN2020, január 3.
I have enjoyed working at the YMCA. I worked with incredible staff. This job allows people to experience working with kids, building relationships all while having fun.
Camp counselor
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2020, január 3.
Kids are great, and there’s something there for everyone to love. People that work there make sure you feel welcome and that you are not an outsider while you are there.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van