YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 591 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 217 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Camp Whittle Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, június 23.
Very relaxing, I would say my typical day consisted of working with others on collaborative and creative projects as well as a calm environment. I enjoyed it.
Summer Camp Counselor
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daphne, AL2018, június 21.
The YMCA was my first job and I was so honored to work at age 15 with younger kids at summer camp along with the help of older adults to seek treatment for the children who had difficulties.
Overall, the job was a success, unfortunately $5 hourly in 2005 was not enough for me to get by.
Fun Environment
Low Pay
Great experience
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dingmans Ferry, PA2018, június 20.
This job developed, shaped and molded me so much. I've become so out going, and learned to be myself with this job. Working for the YMCA was an absolute pleasure.
Great organization
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 19.
Over the past few months working at the YMCA has been a great experience. It has taught me alot about life and how to deal with things you will encounter in life.
Great environment, good benefits
Space
Counsellor
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, június 19.
I had a great time working for the YMCA throughout the summer and management was very responsible and understanding. I cannot say that i had any negative outcomes while holding this position
days off
Site Director and Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, június 19.
when i worked here i got hoildays and weekends off which was nice. but not getting full time hours and driving back and forth not worth working here. if you live close to the school then it be worth working there.
weekends off and hoildays
lack of hours and pay
Fun, Challenging, and Opportunistic Job
Group Counselor/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, június 18.
Through this job I gained so many skills. I learned how to take initiative, how to express my ideas or opinions, how to teach, and how to resolve conflict. This job always had a positive environment for the employees and the kids in day care. The core values of Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Caring were always enforced and helped to create a fun and safe environment for everyone.
Pro érvek
A perfect job for anyone to gain new skills while having fun
Low salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Counselor
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 16.
Extremely fun and rewarding job

● Planned and implemented activities, lesson plans and special events that are structured, age-appropriate, fun, exciting, challenging and values based in areas of arts, STEM, character development, literacy, creative expression and community service
● Ensured health, safety and well-being of participants in the program by providing appropriate supervision at all times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and relaxed place to work at!
Day Camp & After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2018, június 13.
Awesome place to work if you love working with children! (Don't recommend if you don't) A shift consists of taking care of a group of elementary age children after school.
Play all day!
No breaks
It was okay
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, június 11.
Honestly, I wasn't paid anything because I was simply a counselor in training. But based off of my higher ups, I could tell that working at that particular location was not my forte.
Kids were cool
Tense atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun summer camp that I have been attending for many years
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clayton County, GA2018, június 11.
I worked for the YMCA because I had been attending their summer camp for many years. I enjoyed being able to participate in their leadership program and take care of the kids when I became a counselor.
Pro érvek
Place to sleep, free food, lots of fun activities
No breaks for 3 weeks, very low pay, not much instruction
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to interact with kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, június 11.
Loved working at the YMCA because the kids had so much fun, which was one of the reasons why I enjoyed working at YMCA. A typical day was to be prepared every week with exciting plans for the kids to enjoy. The kids were awesome at raising their hands and participating, as well as listening.
fun place
Aquatics Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, június 10.
YMCA provides a great and safe environment for the children and for staff. the most enjoyable part of the job is during opening and closing ceremonies.
free lunches
Don't work here
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain Lakes, NJ2018, június 9.
Camp director is a judgmental jerk. Get ready to be mocked behind your back while management does nothing to help you or even tells you what you're doing wrong. It's more fun for them to judge every minute mistake you make. Camp director talks about EVERYONE she knows behind their backs. BTW she got lap band surgery because of how fat she is.
Ymca
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, június 8.
It’s a very wonderful job and i loved working there because you change so many kids life it’s amazing and a big impact i was a camp counselor then i moved to child watch i really enjoy kids and families so that was a job for me
Fun
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Catharines, ON2018, június 7.
Working for the YMCA has been such a great experience and always offered new and exciting ways for me to grow professionally. The staff are friendly and welcoming.
Fun Summer Job
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, június 6.
You'll be able to play games with your campers and your fellow councilors. The kids are very interactive, but also need to be watched at all times. Helps with time management skills and improve your ability to work with kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Y
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 6.
I was a camp counselor with children ages 7-8 year old. My job was to fun yet a little stressful. I dealt with children who had slight learning and behavior disabilities which made my summer feel a lot longer. However the culture of our camp was fun and informative.
Very fun workplace
Summer Sports Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 5.
I worked as a sports camp counselor with many children. I met a lot of new people and this job helped me learn how to handle conflict and misunderstandings.I really enjoyed working at the YMCA.
The YMCA is great
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, június 5.
As a summer camp counselor our days are very long. Wake the kids up at 6:30am and put them to bed at 10pm. Learned so much about good communication and dealing with children and young adults. Good management, great culture. Hardest part of the job is some of the parents. Most enjoyable is working with people I care about
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van