YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 149 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 350 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best environment, but not great pay
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandenburg, KY2019, december 11.
I adored working as a camp counselor, but considering I was working at all hours of the day for entire weeks, I felt that the pay was a little lower than I might have liked. The job is more about the culture than the pay, it seems, which is great as a temporary position. I loved working with kids and my coworkers were always fun. My bosses truly cared about our well-bring and checked in with us often, as well as the kids we took care of.
Kid oriented.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2019, december 10.
Have to be very involved with the kids. Go in with a good mood and the kids shall have one as well. Management is very understanding. Always have a back up plan for when the first 3 do not pan out because things will happen.
Seasonal job
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, december 9.
Good job to begin with. Great employees and great kids. Would recommend this job to anyone that’s wants to take care of children and who’s trying to get a job over the holidays
Amazing place to work
Lead Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, december 8.
It was a great place to work, very good people to work with. Organized environment. Everyone is friendly and never any problems. I learned an exceptional amount about time management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place and very fun atmosphere
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guntersville, AL2019, december 5.
it was a fun and productive work place where i used my skills and Christian background to provide oversight to at-risk youths attending day or night camp.
An extremely rewarding job
Resident Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefontaine, OH2019, december 5.
I was able to work with kids from ages 10-13 and absolutely loved hearing their laughs and seeing smiles on their faces every day while at camp. These kids came to camp to relax and have so much fun and counselors were able to work together as a team to support one another and make memories for and with the kids. Often the staff will be of domestic workers and international which is awesome because you get to meet so many different people and make connections all over the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and energetic work environment
Aquatic Specialist/ camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 4.
i have worked with and for the ymca for years. i absolutely love my job and my coworkers. i am a student so the work hours are flexible and they always help to accommodate me
Teacher
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2019, december 4.
I was able to watch and teach children from ages 4-13. We took them on field trips to places such as Magic Springs and downtown Hot Springs. We were able to do different activities that were based on the themes for the week, which the kids enjoyed very much. I was a teacher for preschoolers and they loved to go outside so every chance I was given, that’s what we did. It was a great summer camp.
Very Freindly and Productive Workplace
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zachary, LA2019, december 3.
All of the staff members were young so it was always fun and productive, Making sure the kids were having fun and enjoying their time there during their breaks. Parents always showed appreciation towards the staff members. Great environment.
3,0
A good experience
Summer Camp Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK 735012019, december 1.
I had a good time working with the children that attended the summer camp. I learned to have patients with my coworkers and the children and shut out negative energy.
it was okay
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2019, december 1.
I enjoyed working with the kids as a camp counselor but with all thing there was a bit of a downfall. I honestly do recommend this job if you actually like working with kids. If you do not have the patience or tolerance for children this is not the job for you. It is unfair for the kids who want to have a good time and the parents who spend their money sending their child to camp.
It's awesome for students
Camp counselor Focus on youth (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leamington, ON2019, november 29.
I had alots of fun working with the kids and doing activities , field trips and singing in the circle with them , staff team were awesome too I wish I can work there again
A Great Place for Students
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gig Harbor, WA2019, november 28.
Within the childcare department of the YMCA of Whatcom County, you'll find nothing but smiling faces and dedicated people working to make the world a better place. If you're looking for part time work, especially on a Student's schedule, bad you have a passion for working with children, consider applying!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, november 27.
Being a camp counsellor for the YMCA was both stressful and rewarding. Every day was different, I could never predict what would happen the next day. Guiding and encouraging children of the next generation was difficult, but having a caring and helpful staff made the experience more appealing. Hardest part about the job was keeping track of up to 15 children at a time.
Super fun, Lots of hours
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeville, MN2019, november 27.
Not a super flexible job with what days you want to work, however that will be the same with any job as a camp counselor. The team is always willing to help in the case of absence for illness or emergency. Super fun community that's inclusive and helpful. Really gave a sense of fulfillment working with kids and providing a fun sense of adventure while also being responsible for their well-being. Best training for a job I have ever done, and definitely prepared me and hyped me up for the job.
It was great
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coppell, TX2019, november 27.
I had a great time working for the YMCA. I even went back to work for them the following year. They were very flexible when it come to working hours and we’re very inclusive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect opportunity for people looking to work with kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2019, november 26.
Worked all weekdays during summer camp for years. Really thorough training. Lots of special events and travel to fun locations. Great opportunity for a young, inexperienced employee to grow.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, DE & Newark, DE2019, november 26.
Working for the YMCA gave the the best experience working with kids as well as parents. It also gave me the experience in talking and communicating with people of all ages and way to affectively express concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work but very limited off time
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookston, IN2019, november 25.
This is such a fun and rewarding job, and its a good time meeting a bunch of other college students your age, in a place where people talk about faith and care about faith more than most places you'll go. However, the job is draining, as you only get 2 nights off a week from 5 pm -midnight, and 25 hours off on the weekend from 11 am Saturday to 12pm Sunday (you do have to work one weekend though). Every weekend you also have to write usually 5 page and a half parent letters, which takes up a big chunk of your weekend and is the last thing you wanna be doing when you are so drained, but you also wanna write them well because you love the kids you're writing them for. Overall awesome job but not nearly enough time to spend recharging so you get super drained. I went back for a second summer because I enjoyed the first so much but I don't think I will do a full third because of how draining it is, among other reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fulfilling for the soul not the pockets
Summer Camp Integration Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, november 24.
Working at the YMCA was an overall good experience. Working as a camp counselor was fun and fulfilling for the soul. However the compensation is minimum wage and even then many times counselors will spend time off the clock working for camp.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van